Talk to me about 'Cultural Marxism'

Hey Sup Forums. I see the phrase 'Cultural Marxism"'being thrown around a lot, mainly towards Lefties and Liberals. Could anyone define 'Cultural Marxism' and explain how it comes about and how dangerous it is.

If I had to guess what it was I'd say that 'Cultural Marxists' are individuals who believe that every person and culture is equal.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JXrDwtiqQs
youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
youtube.com/watch?v=UhugUzUuPkE
books.google.com/books?id=VbLSBAAAQBAJ&lpg=PP1&pg=PA84#v=onepage&q&f=false
publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
pages.gseis.ucla.edu/faculty/kellner/Illumina Folder/kell24.htm
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
incogman.net/2009/05/the-frankfurt-school-conspiracy-to-corrupt/
jettandjahn.com/2010/10/frankfurt-school-of-social-research/
youtube.com/watch?v=ghx3d1GiAc0
youtube.com/watch?v=fkcy7256tBM
youtube.com/watch?v=fG6TcYfpQOg
kevinmacdonald.net/chap5.pdf
henrymakow.com/frankfurt-school-satanic-judaism-in-action.html
terrorism-illuminati.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah
youtube.com/watch?v=acjIw7cVc2k
davidduke.com/how-a-handfull-of-marxist-jews-turned-western-and-us-culture-upside-down/
dailystormer.com/the-jewish-frankfurt-school-and-the-end-of-western-civilization/
schillerinstitute.org/fid_91-96/921_frankfurt.html
wnd.com/2007/05/41737/
youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c
youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw
youtube.com/watch?v=Eoq60p5hCIw&feature=youtu.be&t=41
youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Gramscianism
youtube.com/watch?v=rst9aRxosoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to put it briefly, it wants to undermine the current culture and put the idea in everyone's head that a racial group or cultural group is an enemy, rather than the bourgeoisie

i.e kill whitey

Cultural Marxism is a product of capitalism, used for the establishment of an ideology which will not demand integration for non-Europeans, meaning that the capitalists could hire more cheap workers.

Cultural Marxism has been dubbed "the greatest cancer in the Western world" but few even know what it is. Cultural Marxism is Communism by stealth who wants to destroy white civilisation.

Definition of Cultural Marxism:

Cultural Marxism: An offshoot of Marxism that gave birth to political correctness, multiculturalism and "anti-racism." Unlike traditional Marxism that focuses on economics, Cultural Marxism focuses on culture and maintains that all human behavior is a result of culture (not heredity / race) and thus malleable.

Cultural Marxists absurdly deny the biological reality of gender and race and argue that gender and race are “social constructs”. Nonetheless, Cultural Marxists support the race-based identity politics of non-whites.

Cultural Marxists typically support race-based affirmative action, the proposition state (as opposed to a nation rooted in common ancestry), elevating non-Western religions above Western religions, speech codes and censorship, multiculturalism, diversity training, anti-Western education curricula, maladaptive sexual norms and anti-male feminism, the dispossession of white people, and mass Third World immigration into Western countries.

Cultural Marxists have promoted idea that white people, instead of birthing white babies, should interracially marry or adopt non-white children.

Samuel P. Huntington maintained that Cultural Marxism is an anti-white ideology. Critics of Cultural Marxism have maintained that Cultural Marxists intend to commit genocide against white people through mass non-white immigration, assimilation, transracial adoption and miscegenation.

>'Cultural Marxists' are individuals who believe that every person and culture is equal.
no, thats completely not it
watch yuri bezmenov on youtube

Can I have that image of a comic. On the left its a father and his son in the 1990s. On the right he is alone at home with a gun and the degenerates are outside

>If I had to guess what it was I'd say that 'Cultural Marxists' are individuals who believe that every person and culture is equal
youtube.com/watch?v=2JXrDwtiqQs

Plot twist: the degenerate is probably his son

His son is the tranny degenerate outside.
That's the joke

Made up bullshit weasel word used by people without a shred of education so they can use it to project their own fears and inadequateness

Avoid using at all costs if you want people to consider what you say meaningful

Thank you

Cultural marxism is an idea sparked by the Frankfurt school.

at it's simplest, it is the idea that people are slaves to their own culture. It mantels post-modernist thinking and utilizes critical theory in a grand game of inverting socital standards, values, and cultural norms in an attempt to eliminate them.

Black is white, the sky is green, freedom is slavery, people are blank slates but simutaniously special, Doing good is bad, doing bad is good, if people tell you something is wrong it's actually write.

If it sounds a lot like regressivist thinking where the idea of breaking old cultural standards is inherently good (I.E tranny acceptance is good solely because the majority a few decades ago didn't like it) then you've pretty much understood it.

What is it's endgame? Cultural void placed over everyone masquerading as an attempt to achieve a true expression of individuality, when really it's simply to remove cultural and societal obstacles preventing communism or perhaps mass unity. If you don't believe it's just a conspiracy to force communism, then you can at least view it as a utopiast delusion of a world where people are different only in their individuality with no influence from culture or society.

Think: SJWs, insane radical feminists, political correctness, people trying to force you to apologize for being born a white male, Neocratic (democratic) politicians trying to force laws that allow men to use women's rest rooms, feminazi college professors trying to shut down free speech on college campuses, shit like that.

>THAT IS CULTURAL MARXISM!

This goyim tells the story about political correctness, it's origin in communism from judaism, a way to cuck the west. Karl Marx predicted that after WWI there would be a world wide revolution(we even smelled at it, and the traitors almost gave us away to the Soviet Union in the end of the 1910s and early 20ies..... Yes it is th eparty Breivik attacaked, these traitors....)

well fucking drunk... it didn't happen, so they started this PC shit and this cultural marxism to cuck us and in the end take over us.

FFS you hear swedes say this now, what the KGB wanted
>Fuck this shit, somebody fucking invade us, anything but this degenerate shit

but... there is no moar soviet union.

You can see Poland in part, try to still use this mind control of the west. When you see Poland yell racist at England and Germany, which makes no sense to a westerner, it's them knowing the west is subverted by commie shit, and try to use it.

FSB is still active and continues as before, it isn't like they just dropped all this superior tactics. If you see let's call them putins NGO's today, the soviet or russian version, one example is nordfront

Yeah. This is kremlin. All you need to to is to plant the seed and direct them. The leadership in nordfront is conncted to kremlin. Then again, Lenin was also just a german agent who pulled of the biggest score in intel in human history.

All his shit was found in Denmark. I newer got why he hated Dan so much, it was like the first thing to say fuck off to Dan... it wasn't just the princess... it was this... he was afraid somone would find his secret room, which btw still is preserved as it was

youtube.com/watch?v=UhugUzUuPkE

It's not bullshit, everything can be documented

You're either making all that up or you're so gullible you've fallen for fabricated nonsense.

"cultural marxism" has nothing to do with Marxism,marxianism is a better word.

actually the bases of the frenchs tory and other post moiderns bullshits are based on the revision and the critique of marx's work and its adaptation to a capitalist world.

>yuri bezmenov on youtube

1. He's an idiot.
2. "Cultureal Marxism" is a conspiracy theory
3. Since the Soviet Union has officially rejected Marxism, why on Earth would they still have the programs to subvert Western society?

You guys need to seriously think this through and stop embarrassing yourselves.

debunked

3:30 ish

>Cultural marxism is an idea sparked by the Frankfurt school.

No, it isn't. The guys who shit their shorts every time they hear the words "red menace" and "commie" - they name it that.

books.google.com/books?id=VbLSBAAAQBAJ&lpg=PP1&pg=PA84#v=onepage&q&f=false

Cultural Marxism exists outside of a conspiracy theory, it's a school of thought and not that hard to understand.

It's literally "All of mankinds behaviors are based on society and culture, meaning they are completely malleable"

From that, you get people trying to create retarded and pointless social upheavals, which fits nicely into communist conspiracy theories because hey, people constantly attacking cultural identity and societal standards in an attempt to remove or inverse them sounds like an attempt to force that shitty revolution Marx wanted to happen in industrialized society.

>Avoid using at all costs if you want people to consider what you say meaningful

Actually, it helps easily identify the most gullible people. So it can be very useful to the propagandists to help them target their audience.

you will also learn that communism, is judaism in practice. Dumb goyim slaves, refused property, own anything, culture, religion, even language(several finnic languages went extinct due too the soviet unions occupation of finnic soil) etc.... you just have to follow the rabbit, this shit is so fucked up, that your mind will in defence refuse it.. to destroy your world view and see the the truth... this is the red pill, why we call it the red pill, like in matrix, is that when you take it, there is no turning back. Your IQ will go up, your mind will be free , but your mind will be troubled. If you are weak, take the blue pill, even if you are very strong this will destroy you for 1-2 months it's so shocking,,,, then it will ease, now you know. You can see now. When you click on article, all you need to see is the headline and you can predict what these subverted robots write. It's fascinating, our females are the ones most hurt, they are easier to subvert as they are submissive my nature etc

Norwegian fish spies best
Russian NGO's and hackers without doubt the best
Murica falling behind
Bretland falling behind
Frakkland falling behind, but they fucking assholes.... I think this org is saturated with IS and AQ sympatizers, they have been busted to try and scare anti ISIS hackers. I still got their "untracable" phonenumber.... fucking idiots... they don't know the power of KEK just kukk

Seems like a book composed of short shitting essays user. What was your point?

"the right scare"

Looks like someone hasn't discovers uncle yuri yet.

The town I live in is a microcosm of exactly this.

IF YOU WANT TO REALLY UNDERSTAND CULTURAL MARXISM IN DETAIL AND WHY IT IS AGAINST WESTERN MEN READ ANDERS BREIVIKS MANIFESTO
publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/

>Cultural Marxism exists outside of a conspiracy theory, it's a school of thought

No it isn't.

It's an imaginary boogieman to frighten adult children so streams of shit run down their legs.

>It's literally "All of mankinds behaviors are based on society and culture, meaning they are completely malleable"
That's exactly what the corporate advertisers say. That's literally an ad campaign.

>From that, you get people trying to create retarded and pointless social upheavals,
Like the alt-reich and their feckless quixotic foiling at made-up "sjw" and "cultural marxism" windmills?

>which fits nicely into communist conspiracy theories
Law of parsimony. If it looks like a conspiracy theory and acts like a conspiracy theory, then you look like an idiot saying it's not.

Why don't you focus on winning elections instead of constantly marginalizing yourself with this kind of bone-jarring stupidity?

Kek, look at your own country and tell me you're not the victim of the Frankfurt school as much as America is.

Ta deg sammen.

Also learn subversion, you must realize that we are the new jews now. Except we are not degenerate semites.

When you learn to use this on people, I have experienced a lot with it, even on the fucking police. I need to do this shit, to confirm, just as I infiltrate the illegals in oslo, not to rat them out, but to confirm what we know, what they are told. It's soros allrite of all I have asked, they are all told they are wanted here, there is many job(the oposite is fact we are in a very bad recession), for some reason not get kids...... etc..
last thing is funny because as a prolly a natural biological defence, I have never seen so many babies my whole life. Everyone is dropping now, the women know. I'm a new baked uncle the last days my phone has gone warm of all the chicks calling me, cuz they use normie facebook and their ovaries goes nuts when they see that litle niese of mine, so all of them want kids now, fuck everything they try to breed us out, well noice try

It's about timu that I get some strong sons my self to raise

Do you have any other arguments than "it's a boogieman! A boogieman!"
It's utilized IN a conspiracy theory, this does not make it itself, a conspiracy theory.
A school of thought can not be a conspiracy theory, do you not get that?

>Talk to me about 'Cultural Marxism'
Cultural Marxism
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America
youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M

Erich Fromm, Judaism and the Frankfurt School
pages.gseis.ucla.edu/faculty/kellner/Illumina Folder/kell24.htm

Frankfurt School
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

The Frankfurt School: Conspiracy to Corrupt
incogman.net/2009/05/the-frankfurt-school-conspiracy-to-corrupt/

Frankfurt School of Social Research
jettandjahn.com/2010/10/frankfurt-school-of-social-research/

The Frankfurt School & Cultural Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=ghx3d1GiAc0
youtube.com/watch?v=fkcy7256tBM
youtube.com/watch?v=fG6TcYfpQOg

The Frankfurt School of Social Research and the Pathologization of Gentile Group Allegiances
kevinmacdonald.net/chap5.pdf

Frankfurt School - Satanic Judaism in Action
henrymakow.com/frankfurt-school-satanic-judaism-in-action.html

Freud, the Frankfurt School and the Kabbalah
terrorism-illuminati.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah

The History of Political Correctness
youtube.com/watch?v=acjIw7cVc2k

How a Handfull of Marxist Jews Turned Western and U.S. Culture Upside Down
davidduke.com/how-a-handfull-of-marxist-jews-turned-western-and-us-culture-upside-down/

The Jewish Frankfurt School and the End of Western Civilization
dailystormer.com/the-jewish-frankfurt-school-and-the-end-of-western-civilization/

The New Dark Age: The Frankfurt School and "Political Correctness"
schillerinstitute.org/fid_91-96/921_frankfurt.html

Who Stole Our Culture?
wnd.com/2007/05/41737/

Also research the Kalerghi plan for Europe

Since we're on the topic can someone explain critical theory as well

aus ratten!

du er på feil sted kompis, du vil bli som oss når du til sist ser sannheten. Du vil nekte alt nå, fornekte alt, sakte om sikkert vil det synke inn... Du er subvertert

Våkn opp Ola, lurk moar

>IF YOU WANT TO REALLY UNDERSTAND CULTURAL MARXISM IN DETAIL

then what, type in capital letter on Sup Forums? Yes, that's the magical solution that let's people know you're* not* crazy.

Its in Anders Breiviks manifesto.

>Looks like someone hasn't discovers uncle yuri yet.

Sure, and he's a mental fiction, just like your boogieman.

Ever argue with someone who keeps shitting on something to the point where he ended up hitting nihilistic bedrock? It's the method of criticizing something with the intent to discredit it, with no actually argument against it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c

you can tell it is us by the poop j oke, always look for the small signals

Stalin is afraid of communism?
CultMarx was a pejorative term used by Revolutionary Communists to dismiss academics seeking soft cultural change rather than violent government overthrow.

>A school of thought can not be a conspiracy theory,
Yours is kindergarten of imagination and poorly constructed conspiracy theory.

You're just not bright enough to embarrassed by your shocking credulity.

Its a very loose term thats hard to define. But bascially what it amounts to is: To criticize. Every norm is to be questioned. Every truth attacked and challenged.

The intent is of course to replace the norms with whatever serves the marxist agenda.

"CIS gendered people are problematic!"
"Yeah we need to promote lbtqqq+wsze!"

faen er du er en journalist fra vg du ditt jodesvin!?

Er det bare deg stian, ler jeg meg i hjel.

You haven't actually made a single argument, now you resort to ad homenin.

>Anton Shekhovstov
Ukranian communist propagandist.
>Paul Jackson
Crypto Jew and leftist professor who teaches "history".

>Dr Paul Jackson, Senior Lecturer in Modern History, who has organised the event with colleague Dr Nicola Cooper, said: “Remembering the Holocaust remains as important as ever.

>“It was an event that symbolised the extreme ways people can treat each other, and sadly genocide and political extremism have not gone away either.

>“Reflecting on the history of the Holocaust helps us all become more aware of the extreme attitudes that existed well before the rise of the Nazi regime, and unfortunately are still with us today.”

Muh fuck 6 gorillion. What tripe.

[ √ ] Wikipedia sites
[ √ ] Youtube videos
[ √ ] Far right crazies
[ √ ] Blogs
[ √ ] www.terrorism-{{{illuminati}}}.com
[ √ ] World Nut Daily (Conspiracy Theory Central)

POSSIBLE MOUNTAINNIGGER JOURNALIST IN THIS THREAD FROM VG.NO

SIEG HEILL! HYLL SEIEREN!!

youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw
youtube.com/watch?v=Eoq60p5hCIw&feature=youtu.be&t=41

youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Du lurer ikke oss din jævla subverterte lenins agent og verktoy av illuminati! Vi veit ALT. Du vil bli oss

A photoshop and a youtube video?

{{{Then how can it not be true?}}}

>CultMarx was a pejorative term used by Revolutionary Communists to dismiss academics
source?

Yuri Bezmenov, you twat.

How much do they pay you to shill and correct the record™ here?

This person is a shill. Most likely Jewish with a huge monster of a schnozzle nose. Do not respond to his posts.

>You haven't actually made a single argument,

Sure I have. This "cultural marxism" thing is a fabrication. How do we know? It only exists in the right wing echo chamber and the Dunning-Kruger idiots who fell for it have serious confirmation bias issues. Former Soviet propagandist tells you exactly what you want to hear (like that hasn't been his job the whole time) and you fall for it? Are you fucking kidding me?

You make a bunch of nonsensical claims to explain why your alt-right is an irrelevant, dying cult. You use nonsense for "proof". And you're so hooked on your own bait you can't see it.

Look, I'm sorry you lack the critical thinking skills to realize you've been played, but your conspiracy theory is a big blue pill and you know it.

>Its in Anders Breiviks manifesto.
Ah, the famous criminally insane mass murderer. Yes, let's all worship him. That's seem rational right?

>Ukranian communist propagandist.

A propagandist. A guy who spent his career manipulating gullible people like you by telling them exactly want you want to hear?

And you fell for it?

Not murder legitimate enemy combatants. 4th generational warfare is not just Jets and tanks. Its birthrate political , informational and cultural. Everything is war now everyone is a combatant.

literally google cultural marxism as a definition, several sources will give it bluntly with no conspiracy attached.

That definition has already been stated multiple times, it is a school of thought that assumes people everyone behaviors are determined by society.

You haven't really done anything except ad hominen and claimed sources are incorrect without providing a source that proves those sources are incorrect.

He was found to be sane actually. You don't seem to know much about him. Best not talk about things you don't know about.

>Yuri Bezmenov

Yuri Bezmenov, the Soviet propagandist?

It says on the bottom of your page that it's a Soviet destabilization program.

So you believe that the Soviet Union is still actively trying to convert the West to Marxism with some secret infiltration program?

This is why people laugh at you.

Cultural Marxism is critical theory of the Frankfurt school, applied to sociology. It's economic and IR application is called Neo-Granscianism en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Gramscianism

>Everything is war now everyone is a combatant.

Brevik said that and they locked him up. For being criminally insane.

>Read the papers
>They want to close Library Europa (a library in Spain dedicated to NatSoc books, fascism in Spain and Lol'o'caust revisionism)
>Walk home
>See at least three libraries anarchist books, marxist books and what not in the very front.

butt devastated leftist detected

>literally google cultural marxism as a definition, several sources will give it bluntly
All sources will give it insanely.

> it is a school of thought that assumes people everyone behaviors are determined by society.
That might have been the original Frankfurt's "school of thought"

However, all the posts here give very detailed made-up definitions of what it could not possibly be.

>butt devastated leftist detected
Oh look, I have a fanboy.

>Insanely
Prove it's insane.

SmashCulturalMarxism . com
FB/SmashCulturalMarxism2

Sane
youtube.com/watch?v=rst9aRxosoM

Cultural Marxism is a term invented by American paleoconservatives in the 90's to describe postmodernist ideas.

Cultural Marxism doesn't exist. Remove economic analysis from Marxism and the theory falls apart.

>Prove it's insane.

Cultural Marxist profiles
Georg Lukacs
• He began his political life as a Kremlin agent of the Communist International.
• His History and Class-Consciousness gained him recognition as the leading Marxist theorist since Karl Marx.
• In 1919 he became the Deputy Commissar for Culture in the Bolshevik Bela Kun Regime in Hungary. He instigated what become known as “Cultural Terrorism.”
• Cultural Terrorism was a precursor of what was to happen in European and American schools.
• He launched an “explosive” sex education program. Special lectures were organised in Hungarian schools and literature was printed and distributed to instruct children about free love, the nature of sexual intercourse, the archaic nature of the bourgeois family codes, the outdatedness of monogamy, and the irrelevance of religion, which deprives man of all pleasure. Children were urged to reject and deride paternal authority and the authority of the Church, and to ignore precepts of morality. They were easily and spontaneously turned into delinquents with whom only the police could cope. This call to rebellion addressed to Hungarian children was matched by a call to rebellion addressed to Hungarian women.
• In rejecting the idea that Bolshevism spelled the destruction of civilisation and culture, Lukacs stated: “Such a worldwide overturning of values cannot take place without the annihilation of the old values and the creation of new ones by the revolutionaries.”

• Lukacs’ state of mind was expressed in his own words:
- “All the social forces I had hated since my youth, and which I aimed in spirit to annihilate, now came together to unleash the First Global War.”
- “I saw the revolutionary destruction of society as the one and only solution to the cultural contradictions of the speech.”
- “The question is: Who will free us from the yoke of Western Civilisation?”
- “Any political movement capable of bringing Bolshevism to the West would have to be ‘Demonic’.”
- “The abandonment of the soul’s uniqueness solves the problem of ‘unleashing’ the diabolic forces lurking in all the violence which is needed to create revolution.”
• Lukacs’ state of mind was typical of those who represented the forces of Revolutionary Marxism.
• At a secret meeting in Germany in 1923, Lukacs proposed the concept of inducing “Cultural Pessimism” in order to increase the state of hopelessness and alienation in the people of the West as a necessary prerequisite for revolution.
• This meeting led to the founding of the Institute for Social Research at Frankfurt University in Germany in 1923 – an organisation of Marxist and Communist-oriented psychologists, sociologists and other intellectuals that came to be known as the Frankfurt School, which devoted itself to implementing Georg Lukacs’s program.

Antonio Gramsci
• He was an Italian Marxist on an intellectual par with Georg Lukacs who arrived by analysis at the same conclusions as Lukacs and the Frankfurt School regarding the critical importance of intellectuals in fomenting revolution in the West.
• He had travelled to the Soviet Union after the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917 and made some accurate observations that caused him to conclude that a Bolshevik-style uprising could not be brought about by Western workers due to the nature of their Christian souls.
• Antonio Gramsci became the leader of the Italian Communist Party, which earned him a place in one of Mussolini’s jails in the 1930s, where he wrote Prison Notebooks and other documents.
• These works became available in English to Brits and Americans.
• His advice to the intellectuals was to begin a long march through the educational and cultural institutions of the nation in order to create a new Soviet man before there could be a successful political revolution.
• This reflected his observations in the Soviet Union that its leaders could not create such a new Soviet man after the Bolshevik Revolution. • This blueprint for mind and character change made Gramsci a hero of Revolutionary Marxism in American education and paved the way for creation of the New American Child in the schools by the education cartel.

Notice how the shill doesn't actually refute the evidence? All it does is attack the sources as if the website the facts are hosted on alone discredits the facts therein.

• The essential nature of Antonio Gramsci’s revolutionary strategy is reflected in Charles A. Reich’s The Greening of America: “There is a revolution coming. It will not be like revolutions in the past. It will originate with the individual and the culture, and it will change the political structure as its final act. It will not require violence to succeed, and it cannot be successfully resisted by violence. This is revolution of the New Generation.”

Wilhelm Reich
• In his 1933 book entitled The Mass Psychology of Fascism, he explained that the Frankfurt School departed from the Marxist sociology that set “Bourgeois” against “Proletariat.” Instead, the battle would be between “reactionary” and “revolutionary” characters.
• He also wrote a book entitled The Sexual Revolution which was a precursor of what was to come in the 1960s.
• His “sex-economic” sociology was an effort to harmonise Freud’s psychology with Marx’s economic theory.
• Reich’s theory was expressed in his words: “The authoritarian family is the authoritarian state in miniature. Man’s authoritarian character structure is basically produced by the embedding of sexual inhibitions and fear in the living substance of sexual impulses. Familial imperialism is ideologically reproduced in national imperialism…the authoritarian family…is a factory where reactionary ideology and reactionary structures are produced.”
• Wilhelm Reich’s theory, when coupled with Georg Lukacs’ sex education in Hungary, can be seen as the source for the American education cartel’s insistence on sex education from kindergarten onwards and its complete negation of the paternal family, external authority, and the traditional character structure.
• Reich’s theory encompassed other assertions that seem to have permeated American education:
- The organised religious mysticism of Christianity was an element of the authoritarian family that led to Fascism.
- The patriarchal power in and outside of man was to be dethroned.
- Revolutionary sexual politics would mean the complete collapse of authoritarian ideology.
- Birth control was revolutionary ideology.
- Man was fundamentally a sexual animal.
• Reich’s The Mass Psychology of Fascism was in its ninth printing as of 1991 and is available in most college bookstores.

Erich Fromm
• Like Wilhelm Reich, Fromm was a social psychologist of the Frankfurt School who came to America in the 1930s.
• His book Escape from Freedom, published in 1941, is an ideological companion to Wilhelm Reich’s The Mass Psychology of Fascism.
• Fromm asserted that early capitalism created a social order that resulted in Calvin’s Theory of Predestination, which reflected the principle of the basic inequality of men which was revived in Nazi ideology.
• He asserted the authoritarian character experiences only domination or submission and “differences, whether sex or race, to him are necessarily of superiority or inferiority.”
• He asserted that “Positive Freedom” implies the principle that there is no higher power than the unique individual self; that man is the center and purpose of life; that the growth and realisation of man’s individuality is an end that can be subordinated to purposes which are supposed to have a greater dignity.
• Fromm made the real meaning of this “Positive Freedom” clear in another of his many books – The Dogma of Christ - wherein he describes a revolutionary character such as himself as the man who has emancipated himself from the ties of blood and soil, from his mother and father, and from special loyalties to state, race, party or religion.
• Fromm makes his revolutionary intent very clear in The Dogma of Christ...”We might define revolution in a psychological sense, saying that a revolution is a political movement led by people with revolutionary characters, and attracting people with revolutionary characters.”

It's shorthand for the Frankfurt school of neo-Marxist sociology.

Herbert Marcuse
• Like Wilhelm Reich and Erich Fromm, Marcuse was an intellectual of the Frankfurt School who came to America in the 1930s.
• He has often been described as a Marxist philosopher, but he was in fact a full-blooded social revolutionary who contemplated the disintegration of Western European and American society just as Karl Marx and Georg Lukacs contemplated the disintegration of German society: “One can rightfully speak of a cultural revolution, since the protest is directed toward the whole cultural establishment, including the morality of existing society…there is one thing we can say with complete assurance: the traditional idea of revolution and the traditional strategy of revolution has ended. These ideas are oldfashioned…What we must undertake is a type of diffuse and dispersed disintegration of the system.”
• Marcuse published Eros and Civilisation in 1955, which became the founding document of the 1960s counterculture and brought the Frankfurt School into the colleges and universities of Western Europe and America.
• He asserted that the only way to escape the one-dimensionality of modern industrial society was to liberate the erotic side of man, the sensuous instinct, in rebellion against “technological rationality.”

• This erotic liberation was to take the form of the “Great Refusal,” a total rejection of the capitalist monster and its entire works, including technological reason and ritualauthoritarian language.
• He provided the needed intellectual justifications for adolescent sexual rebellion and the slogan “Make Love, Not War.”
• His theory included the belief that the Women’s Liberation Movement was to be the most important component of the opposition, and potentially the most radical.
• His revolutionary efforts would blossom into a full-scale war by revolutionary Marxism against the European white male in the schools and colleges.

>He was found to be sane actually.
The guy who gave a Nazi salute in court? that guy?

>You don't seem to know much about him.
You worship a guy who murdered 78 people in the name of your imaginary "Cultural Marxism". What else is it exactly you think I should know?

>Best not talk about things you don't know about.
Aaaaaaand you don't the hardcore irony in yammering on about this fictional "cultural marxism" nonsense?

Theodor Adorno
• He was another Marxist revolutionary and a member of the Frankfurt School who came to America in the 1930s.
• Along with others, Adorno authored The Authoritarian Personality, which was published in 1950.
• Adorno’s book was inspired by the same kind of theoretical assertions revealed in the works of Wilhelm Reich, Erich Fromm, and Herbert Marcuse based on analytical studies of German society that were begun in 1923.
• The basic theme was the same. There was such a thing as an authoritarian character that was the opposite of the desired revolutionary character. This authoritarian character was a product of capitalism, Christianity, conservatism, the patriarchal family and sexual repression. In Germany, this combination induced prejudice, anti-Semitism and fascism according to Frankfurt School theory.
• It so happened that most Western Europeans and Americans were products of capitalism, Christianity, conservatism, the patriarchal family, and sexual repression in their youth. So Theodor Adorno and other members of the Frankfurt School had a golden opportunity to execute Georg Lukacs’ and Antonio Gramsci’s program for creating social revolution in Western Europe and America instead of Germany.
• They would posit the existence of authoritarian personalities among Western Europeans and Americans with tendencies toward prejudice, and then exploit this to force the “scientifically planned re-education” of Western Europeans and Americans with the excuse that it was being done in order to eradicate prejudice.
• This scientifically-planned re-education would become the master plan for the transformation of Europe’s and America’s system of fundamental values into their opposite revolutionary values in European education so that school children would become replicas of the Frankfurt School revolutionary characters and thus create the New Western Child.

Roman salute
Yes that guy

>“Cultural Terrorism.”
Looks like you misspelled "marxism".

I hesitate to call Reich a Marxist. He was more of an anarchist than anything.

>Revolutionary Marxism.
Looks like you misspelled "Cultural"

Additional works on the Frankfurt School
• The Frankfurt School by T.B. Bottomore (Tavistock, London, 1984). Another history written by a sympathiser; you are better off with Jay or Wiggershaus.
• “The New Dark Age: The Frankfurt School and ‘Political Correctness’” by Michael Minnicino, in Fidelio, Vol. 1, No. 1, Winter 1992 (KMW Publishing, Washington, DC) One of the few looks at the Frankfurt School by someone not a sympathiser, this long journal article explains the role of the Institute for Social Research in creating the ideology we now know as “Political Correctness.” Unfortunately, its value is reduced by some digressions that lack credibility.

OP, the sheer number of shills spewing insults and claiming cultural marxism is a right wing conspiracy that has been "debunked" should tell you all you need to know.

It's the driving force behind modern identity politics. Just another way to manipulate and control the masses.

Additional works on the Frankfurt School
• Angela Davis: An Autobiography by Angela Davis (Random House, New York 1974) Angela Davis, a leading American black radical and Communist Party member, was described by Frankfurt School member Herbert Marcuse as “my best student.” She also studied in Frankfurt under Adorno. This book shows the link between the Institute for Social Research and the New Left of the 1960s through the eyes of a key participant.
• The Young Lukacs and the Origins of Western Marxism by Andrew Arato (Seabury Press, New York, 1979). The author is, as usual, a sympathiser, but this work shows the key role Lukacs played in the thinking of the Frankfurt School and, later, the New Left.
• The Origin of Negative Dialectics: Theodor W. Adorno, Walter Benjamin and the Frankfurt Institute by Susan Buck-Morss (Free Press, New York, 1977). An important book on the relationship of the Frankfurt School and Critical Theory to the New Left.

• Introduction to Critical Theory: Horkheimer to Habermas by David Held (University of California Press, Berkeley, 1980). Yet another history by a fan of the Frankfurt School, but valuable for its discussion of the impact of Nietzsche on key Frankfurt School figures.
• Adorno: A Political Biography by Lorenz Jager (translated by Stewart Spencer, Yale University Press, New Haven, 2004) This recent study of Theodor Adorno, the Frankfurt School’s most important “creative spirit,” offers a highly readable introduction to the origins of Political Correctness, perhaps the best available to the layman. Lorenz Jager is an editor of the Frankfurter Allgemeine, one of Germany’s most influential newspapers. He is no uncritical admirer of the Frankfurt School, and thus offers a balanced treatment of Adorno instead of the usual hagiography.
Beyond these secondary works lies the vast literature produced by members of the Frankfurt School itself. Some key works were written in English, and many of those written in German are available in translation. As is usually the case with Marxist works, the prose style and vocabulary are often so convoluted as to make them almost unreadable. Further, the refusal of the Frankfurt School to make its own future vision plain led many of its members to write in aphorisms, which adds yet another layer of impenetrableness.

:( fucking accurate

>Notice how the shill doesn't actually refute the evidence?
When you present actual evidence I'm certain it will be easy to refute.

And what if I'm not a shill? What then? What if I'm a moderate conservative who's pretty sure you're fucking things up for any conservative candidate to ever get elected again.

>{{{ the facts}}}
You really had to bite your tongue on that one.

They're not facts, they're opinions. And not opinions based on facts and not even very coherent opinions.

But you so desperately want the opinions to be true you're willing to sacrifice every last shred of your credibility. Shit tier confirmation bias.

Frankfurt books
• Minima Moralia: Reflections from a Damaged Life by Theodor Adorno (trans. E.F.N. Jophcott, New Left Books, London, 1974). A book of aphorisms, almost entirely incomprehensible, but the effective conclusion of Adorno’s work.
• Escape from Freedom by Erich Fromm (Farrar & Rinehart, New York, 1941, still in print in paperback) Fromm was the Institute’s “happy face,” and this book was often required reading at colleges in the 1960s. The thesis is that man’s nature causes him to throw his freedom away and embrace fascism unless he “masters society and subordinates the economic machine to the purposes of human happiness,” i.e., adopts socialism. At this point Fromm was in the process of breaking away from the Institute and his subsequent works cannot be considered as part of the Frankfurt School corpus.
• Eclipse of Reason (Oxford University Press, New York, 1947). Essentially a sequel to Dialectic of Enlightenment, the book is heavily the work of Adorno and other Frankfurt School personages, although only Horkheimer’s name appeared on it. Its contents are based on a series of lectures Horkheimer gave at Columbia University in 1944. The prose style is surprisingly readable, but the contents are odd; there is throughout a strong nostalgia, which was normally anathema to the Frankfurt School. The key chapter, “The Revolt of Nature,” reflects a strange Retro anarchism: “The victory of civilisation is too complete to be true. Therefore, adjustment in our times involves an element of resentment and suppressed fury.”

• Critical Theory: Selected Essays by Max Horkheimer (trans. Matthew O’Connell, Seabury Press, New York, 1972). The essay, “Traditional and Critical Theory” is especially important.
This small bibliography will be enough to get an interested reader started; the full literature on and by the Frankfurt School is immense, as the bibliographies in Jay’s and Wiggershaus’s books attest. What has been missing from it, at least in English, is a readable book, written for the layman, that explains the Frankfurt School and its works in terms of the creation of Political Correctness. This short volume is at least a start in filling that gap.