forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Negative_Energy_plane
pathguy.com/negative.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that the one who fugged a monster?

yes, queen Eclipsa

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

And Cannon.

Why is there such a high incidence of Mewnian princesses getting jungle fever?

all season 2 episode

mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ
mega.nz/#F!RsRBEZoR!kftxvJ7x2d1UiHfINUie2A
mega.nz/#F!0tg0xACA!4Lm6vZ-sf8RjTRzjrB49cg
mega.nz/#F!98IRnAhC!_XZNTK7OibXIBwwLg4tgVg

s1 mega?

Is DC gonna sue Disney over Trigon?

Chauncey's bleating cracked me up for some reason.

all season 1 episodes

mega.nz/#F!LJdnGZ5K!6e6Me_NyakO0Ul3jFcZnUw

thanks user
you rock

I was going to say

Motherfucker that's so Trigon.

MOFFE IS NON-CANON AND INCEST
NON-CANON AND INCEST

So are all the former queens still alive?

Do Mewnians age the same as humans?

After much careful deliberation I have come to the conclusion that, although Star is certainly hotter than Queen Moon now and will likely be even hotter in the future, Young Moon in her finger-choppin' days was superior to present-day Star.

Discuss.

I believe they age like humans but magic could make them effectively immortal if they want.
So who knows.

What the fuck that's literally Trigon

Star x Raven lewds when

What if Celene was so shy was because her wand looked rather evil?

From the silhouette, it kind of looks like Lobster Claw's.

I really disliked segments 3 to 6, have they got any better?

Thanks user

What do you call segments? Episodes? Pairs of episodes that come as one file? Or something else entirely?
Regardless, the show does get a lot better later, if that's what you're asking.

I referred to the 10 minute segments that come paired as episodes. And I forgot to mention that I was writing about S2, I really liked S1.

Definitely seems so, between its colour and shape, gonna guess she's corrupt in some way.
But fuck her because motherfucking Xena over here stole me.

Star Vs. was starting to get a little stale for me, so I'm glad they injected some lore with a bit of mystery. Makes me interested in the series again.

Of the first or second season?

First season gets less screamy and chaotic around that point or a little after; quality of the second season picks up in the more recent episodes.

>Eclipsa runs off with Monster lover, leaving Young Solaria behind.
>Solaria grows up and slaughters the monsters because they took her mom away.

I think you've got that backwards: Eclipsa took the throne after Solaria.

Shit. I was worried about that. Couldn't quite remember which order it was in, and unsure about whether or not it was implied that the order Star read the names off was the order they were in.

Super inportnt question:
how sensitive are Toffee's nipples?
I only ask becuse it's weird for lizards to have nipples in the first place.

*important
This level of typos doesn't even deserve quads.

Pretty much all the monsters seem to have nipples, even/especially the ones that shouldn't: Rasticore, Boo Fly, Lobster Claws, other unnamed minions of Ludo, I think Ludo himself, and so on.

Since most of them are also shirtless maybe...not very sensitive? If they're constantly on display

>So, any speculation on what exactly the "Darkest Spell" that Moon used on Toffee actually does?

Molly Ostertag (the character designer for the episode) and several of the writers play D&D.

The spell was most likely a Negative Energy spell that was meant to interfere with Toffee's regeneration.

Negative Energy is commonly associated with Necromancy, which is commonly seen as utterly evil.

As we know, Toffee knows Star knows a Necromantic Spell (the Whispering Spell) that automatically kills the unicorn powering the wand.

It stands to reason there would be a version that can affect things outside the wand rather than inside it.

Alpha and Omega.

The first spell is also the last spell once amplified.

In short, channeling Literal Death was the only means of defeating him.

He probably fled after seeing how far she was willing to go.

pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Negative_Energy_Plane
forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Negative_Energy_plane
pathguy.com/negative.htm

His finger never healed because he's infected.

Hell, maybe the infertile swamps the monsters dwell in were caused by this battle.

THIS is canon in part, star and marco have every week a movie night together.

Not yet, the episode is less than a week old, and that snuggie was new. in about 4 days it will be canon though except without ponyhead they will be naked and sweaty.

Star read them in order.

She referred to Celena as her great-great-grandmother.
The next tapestry was Solaria's, who is probably her great-grandmother.
Then Eclipsa's, who may or may not be her grandmother.
Then her mother's.
And the last tapestry was her own.

I believe the two other tapestries were to the right of Celena's, implying they were queen before her.

Weird and adorable!

Toffee is her uncle, clearly. Eclipsa's bastard son.

>Toffee is her uncle, clearly. Eclipsa's bastard son.
We really don't know if Moon is Eclipsa's daughter or not. Given that Eclipsa ran off, I suspect she might not be.

MEWNI PUSSY BELONG TO MONSTERS ONLY

I still suspect the Butterflys ARE monsters, so that's not exactly surprising.

Monsters and goatboars or whatever these things were called.

So. My pet autism time.

Unlike the rest of you I don't think Toffee will be regenerated with his finger.

What I think happened is that some time ago, he led a huge rebellion against the Mewmen. He was banking on his immortality to do the trick, he was young and stupid, and he thought he was invincible. He was wrong. Queen Moon used her most powerful spell on him and removed his immortality by severing his finger.

Shamed and faced with the prospect of death, for the first time in his life, Toffee fled the battlefield. In the wake of his defeat, Ludo (or his parents) took the torch and that is why the Monsters serve him.

It was Queen Moon who sealed Toffee's finger inside the Wand to prevent him from ever regaining his immortality.

So the reason Toffee destroyed the wand, was just to weaken it enough for his finger to start corrupting it, forcing Star to enter the Wand and retrieve it.

Where Toffee is now, I have no idea. Perhaps he was destroyed and his hand was all that remained, creating a new, Corrupted Wand, which link to his finger and star's Wand enabled the corrupting influence to occur. Either way, his next goal would be to retrieve his finger and regain his immortality. Then, with a well-equipped and supplied army of Monsters, he will take his birthright.

i see this as some kinda of big revelation for a season finale.

toffe or ludo cast a spell revelling the true nature of the butterflies, no more humanoid forms just a mewberty form , peasants see this and cast the royal family away.

That sounds completely shit.

The problem with that theory is that Moon willingly went into that form in the family reunion episode, which implies that mewmen probably know about it. I'd love to see more of Stars insect form though, it's fucking adorable.

>channeling Literal Death

Moon is fucking HARDCORE

Shit and non-existent!

>Either way, his next goal would be to retrieve his finger and regain his immortality.
The issue with that is that other than the finger, Toffee got blown up.

>toffe or ludo cast a spell revelling the true nature of the butterflies, no more humanoid forms just a mewberty form , peasants see this and cast the royal family away.
Moon flew around as a bug in Game of Flags, so it can't be THAT secret. Plus, I don't see how that would trigger a revolution - the peasants aren't stupid, and the royalty have spent generations telling everyone how good they are at kicking asses.

>Moon is fucking HARDCORE
Yes.

Big red monsters ain't exactly breaking the mold.

She Was Full Of Secrets.

I mean he has a torso so he's clearly a lizard-man, thus nipples. Otherwise he'd have a gangly lizard body instead of pecs.

did somebody say lizard nipples

lizard man did nothing wrong

Mostly true, Marco will invite Jackie next time

Hope we get to see their backstory

I wonder if where the Mewnans fled from'll have anything to do with the story.

s'cute. did you draw this?

> skull with diamond and skull with spade

I suspect Toffee killed a couple of royal princesses.

yes

Moon was a bombshell.

So I guess the tapestries are magical or something because Star's was being made when she was in there. Before Glossaryck popped out

Moon is hot now. Have you ever seen her legs?

could you draw them holding hands

>I wonder if where the Mewnans fled from'll have anything to do with the story.
I don't recall it being said that they were fleeing.
But no. While I guess it's possible, I suspect they would have been mentioned by now if they had any real impact on Mewni anymore.

Keep in mind that was in Star's memories.

That's too lewd user but I'm gonna try

YESSS

Its also the white hair, the lines on his body and the four eyes.

>Solaria had made many a mistake during her tenure on this plane of existence, but this one, the consequence of her first decision made after the war as Queen, was likely to dog her more than any other
>She should have just posed, done it traditionally, but that irksome sprite's alternative just seemed so expedient: pluck an image of her, a flattering one Glossaryk assured, from time past and the painters would work from there
>And now there she was, a still frame of her amidst monsters
>It made her feel exposed in a way colder and more invasive than when she was called to do an atrocious council session or dull public address
>Someday, well after she had passed, Mewmans might look upon this tapestry and only see the triumph, the catharsis. They would not feel the strained arms, wince through the twisted ankle, or be audience to those deleterious roars
>They'd see her angry and powerful instead of fatigued and afraid. They'd be secure in knowing she had survived, not understanding how close death had felt
>Even this true image could deceive
>That's when the King coughed, then chuckled, then chortled, and then laughed, disturbing the assembled nobility
>To hear so immense a cackle from him, a mage so delicate and fey that she often stuck a hand down his pantaloons to make sure he was a husband, distressed her
>he began to fall back, uncaring of how instability had tainted his usual elegance and grace, and she only just managed to catch him in her arms
>"By the stars, what is the matter with you? A plague? A curse? Don't tell me you've gone mad! I don't think you'd survive a trip to the psychiatrist."
>"N-neheh-no need to bring out the catapult, my love"
>"So you say, but what is the root of this clamorous merriment?"
>The King lifted an ivory gloved finger to the unveiled painting, "Your eyes!" he began "Your eyes were closed!"
>And she looked at the painting again and saw that this was, indeed, the case
>Then she smiled briefly
>And laughed with him

>they share the snuggy
>they watch some lame romcon star doesn't really get and she falls asleep
>Jackie feels a little frisky
>gives Marco a handy
>meanwhile star dreams that it's just her and Marco
>Keking intensifies

>Solaria was most likely Eclipsa's mother.
>The daughter of a queen who is famous for killing powerful monsters.
>Falls in love with a monster herself, even leaving her daughter behind to be with him.
Seems like each daughter is the complete opposite of their mother in this family.

nah mane, more like
>they share the snuggy
>Marco has spent the entire day freaking out trying to make this perfect to leave a good impression on Jackie
>marco sleeps, dreaming about screwing up so that Jackie will never want to talk to him again
>wakes up to see Star and Jackie furiously holding hands

So we all in consensus that Toffee is Eclipsia's illegitimate son and tried to take the thrown from his sister (or half sister since Eclipsia could've likely been married, had Moon, and then ran off with the Troll looking monster and had Toffee)
I mean, showing her face in the small flashes has to signify something.

>not wanting to see star cuckerfly cry

Why must people with such bad taste exist

i prefer seeing Jenna cucked, at least for now. Besides, if you're gonna have Star be cucked, at least have it be with starfan13.

the Moonffee train has no breaks

Tell Janna something nice!

Nefcy could have made that monster look like anything. She CHOSE to give it that bulge

You're the best girl

how can Star win Marco over

Top lel
10/10

Nope, everyone takes turns cucking star
Marco is the multiverse bike, everyone except star.

What's up? What are Marco and Pony Head doing?

Use her magic to alter reality so that Jackie never existed

Alternately find some way to delete Marco's citizenship records and those of his family and then call ICE on him, bonus points if Trump wins

Then tell Marco she'll use her magic to make him a citizen but only if he marries her

I loved the part where ponyhead stole that car.

>Mr. and Mrs. Diaz want royal babies
>Rivers sees Marco as a worthy successor
>Moon already considers Marco family enough to invite him to Butterfly-Johanson family reunions

>implying Marco is going to have any choice

Marco doesn't love you

i think that was star how invite marco to the party.

Good. More Janna for me.

I hope they wrap up the big story by Season 3, but in case they get a Season 4, maybe they can do something indulgent involving the ancestors.

I want to see Star's backstory if you know what I mean

notice how queen eclipsa looks like a young version miss olga

Pretty sure the ancestors are a big part of the big story.