What went wrong?

>Amazon has canceled its F. Scott Fitzgerald period drama The Last Tycoon, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

>The decision arrives days after the retail giant/streamer made an about face and canceled another Fitzgerald drama, the previously renewed Z: The Beginning of Everything, starring Christina Ricci as the author's wife, Zelda Fitzgerald.

>Amazon had spent roughly $7 million during pre-production on the scrapped season of Z. The cancellations come as what sources say is larger belt-tightening going on at Amazon as the outlet looks for a large-scale hit.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/last-tycoon-canceled-by-amazon-one-season-1037171

probably a good move since I had no idea they were doing it

no lily lewd

Bomer was unconvincing as the love interest because he's a fag irl

Why is Amazon marketing so bad? Their shows seem better than Netflix but no one ever knows they exist.

They should really pick up Oasis

Is she finished?

Excellent, this leaves them more room in the budget for other shows and greatly increases the chances that Patriot survives a few seasons. now they just need to cancel that mediocre space show with Robb Stark and focus on their nazi kino and spy kino.

Why?

Weird, she's normally the most QT girl in the cast in any given movie or show but that period outfit and hair is really not doing it for me. bizarre.

She's a talentless hack just like her father, that's what happened

WOAH DUDE, LIKE. THE PLOT TWIST WAS THAT HIS WIFE IS ALIVE ON MARS OR MAYBE IT'S AYY LMAOS DOING MIND TRICKS. IT'S ALL SO MYSTERIOUS HAHA. TOTALLY GOTTA TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO FIND OUT MORE!

i hadn't even heard of these fucken shows before today

I CAN FEEEL IT

>is larger belt-tightening going on at Amazon as the outlet looks for a large-scale hit
whats going to happen?

It's because Sup Forums is inundated with paid netflix shills.

>yfw they order a by the numbers medieval fantasy with empowered women characters to fill the GoT void.
>yfw every other network including hbo themselves are doing the same and they get lost in the wave of garbage.
Amazon btfo.

>DUDE SHILLS LMAO

Here's your reply

No! Not Fitzgerald-kino!

>Amazon cannot creat any buzz around their shows
>Google has like 5 or more apps for the same thing like messengers.

Is this the beginning of the end for those giants?

Excellent question. A strange company

they realized that nobody cares about some dead fag called Fitzgerald and instead will license some Stephen King books to produce spookino no that he's all the rage again.

that slight lower lip tilt ruins it

Amazaon has made some great tv shows.

Patriot , is one of their best and is well worth watching, has some good action, black comedy, and MC is just awesome as fuck with his depressive look, like he is about to kill himself any second, even his fat annoying brother becomes very likeable in it

man in the high castle, started off very good, went a bit boring in the first season, the offerman nazi guy saved season 2

watched the pilot for oasis with rob from GOT, found it boring as fuck and hope to god it never gets made

bosch?

i think its intentional to create a legitimately good library of content. netflix posts losses by shilling their garbage beyond belief. amazon barely markets their content, so shitty creators with agendas have no reason to go to them. if a show wants to succeed, they have to be good.

>Gay male lead
Well there's your problem