Smash that muthafuckin' patriarchy

Smash that muthafuckin' patriarchy

I like the girl with the white hair.

>It's an "OP does not understand humor" episode.

>go check out Star after not watching it since Ludo In The Wild
>that happens
>dropped

It's clearly a joke. Don't be so sensitive.

>Star, I've come to love you

It's not a joke. Just a symptom of a decadent age. I refuse to submit to its anti-values or entertain them as valid.

starfan enjoying the view

>anti-values

nigga wut

>tripfag being a big retard
Like clockwork.

I see what he means, even if he's saying it in the most retarded way possible.

>living a lie
>"fighting"

I'm not sure that scans so well outside of the ol' "smart-ass girl likes pink" gag. Only things it has going for it are sociological jargon, and how the secret isn't something frilly and fitted with lace and ribbons. Then again, swerves are the only meat most jokes have nowadays, so I guess it's good enough.

>decadence
>bad
pleb

We're missing the more important thing here.

Marco is trapped in a room with four girls who wish to have their way with him.

>tfw Janna doesn't want to abide by stereotypes but can't resist being a girly girl sometimes
Fanfiction of Janna being mind broken into a bimbo when

Your pure retardation is the reason why I haven't filtered you.

Is it just me, or does that dimple on Janna's chin bother anyone else?

marco smashes cis normativity

I'm fine with jokes like these if they were ironic, problem is that this one was obviously shoehorned in and wasn't even funny in the first place.

> girl can't admit she likes pink because she feels an obligation to defy gender stereotypes
> MC is very, very girly and into girly things
> plebs still thinking this is some pro-feminism statement just because the word 'patriarchy' was used

if anything it's a subtle lash out against feminism

Have fun jerking it to Leviathan or whatever, autist.

The joke is that Janna is an insecure bint who lets gender stereotypes define her by negation, which forms a contrast to Marco, who has a blend of stereotypically masculine and feminine traits with no insecurity about it.

And even if it was pro-feminism, who cares? The only people who actually get upset over such tongue in cheek jokes are the kind of people who truly belive feminism wants to take away their "safe spaces", which is childish at best and absolutely pathetic at worst.

>Sleepover party
>Socks all around

Fuck this shit.

Look at how close that Butt is to Marco.

Holy moly.

Look at the girl on the left staring straight at Star's open legs with a big smile.

If you still are watching Star Vs. after that, you're a huge cuck.

Like I said before, I didn't make this post because "I hate feminism", I hate Sup Forums as much as you do and make fun of their safe space as well.

I made this post because it felt cringey, it just fet out of place and out of nowhere, I saw a mile away that it was Janna who lied about her favorite color and I knew that she would say her favorite color is pink, but the reason she lied was not because she's embarrassed by something obvious but rather by not wanting to conform to something incredibly dated like gender stereotypes.

It just leaves a bad taste, it doesn't help that the show included the patriarchy phrase afterwards either.

Now, yeah, this statement is well-though out. It would be nice if they left it at insecurity being the cause, not the "patriarchy".

Oh well. I was just about to drop this anyway.

>And even if it was pro-feminism, who cares?
Aside from people who have a brain, no one.

> dropping a show because it used one of your bad words

TRIGGERED

I thought it was pretty funny, I don't really see a problem

Hey are you oppressing unicorns or something?