Somalis are not Niggers

This board pretends to be redpilled, and yet, is unable to differentiate between African people. Somalis are caucasians, NOT NIGGERS.
do you call southern indians niggers?

We have nothing to do with the west african niggers that plague the world, we are the ones that hate them and mock them the most.

are you familiar with these traits?
>no prognathism
>large foreheads
>narrow noses
>small lips

Other urls found in this thread:

bt.dk/krimi/chokerende-tal-saa-kriminelle-er-somalierne-i-danmark
mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/10409445
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_diaspora
lmgtfy.com/?q=list of somalis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up, Sven.

"Nigger" is an idea. So yes, South Indians are basically niggers.

>This board pretends to be redpilled,
>This board is unable to differentiate between African people

maybe thats because we group people based on their behaviour and not skin colour.

racist nigger

Just Muslim Ethiopians who are kicked to the Horn of Africa. Djibouti can say the same, too.

somalia is 99.8% muslim

>brown caucasians

We still hate you regardless

Certain ethnic groups are descendants of ancient mulattoes.

Some ancient black women got bleached by Eurasian men. That's where blacks with Caucasian features come from in the Sahel, Horn, North Africa.

Eurasian-ed blacks.

>africa / africans
>not a shit hole / not niggers

They're mulattos. Dump them off in Brazil or Puerto Rico.

Ever watch baseball or soccer?

Brazilian soccer team looks like it could come from Somalia or Ethiopia. What does that country have a ton over? Millions and millions of mulattos.

fairly certain that is due to race mixing with ayraps and their slaves

wouldn't expect any less from an amerifat, go get shot

That's true, some Somalis have straight hair and caucasoid facial features.

Arabs had noted the human looking East African niggers already existed before they got there infact its those nigger they call the zanj in the Koran.

>using the n word
Racist

WE

You forgot to mention bug eyes

>being this autistic

>do you call southern indians niggers?
Yes.

If you type ''Ooga booga'' on Google translate, it recognizes it as somali

We be Neymars and sheit.

>le Caucasian face

>Somalis are caucasians

If it walks like a nigger, talks like a nigger, smells like a nigger.. chances are its a nigger.

You're a different kind of nigger

There are more than one kind of nigger.

ethiopians are the same too

come home nigger man

The long-lost Aryan tribe. Just stayed too long in the Swedish winter sun that morning.

And Somalia is such a shining beacon if civilisation to show for it.

Top Kek

true negroids

>somalis are not niggers

just lol m8

R A R E

Somalis in Denmark are convicted for something criminal around TEN TIMES MORE often than ethnic Danes.

bt.dk/krimi/chokerende-tal-saa-kriminelle-er-somalierne-i-danmark

mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/10409445

I don't give a fuck about your facial traits. You are not fucking welcome here.

Looks like typical Swedish youth to me. 10 - 12 year olds, I'd wager.

you just got the bad apples m8, we're a non-violent people.

There's one in every thread. Not falling for the b8.

somalians are worse than niggers

literally all you do is chew khat and rob people. i've never seen or even heard of a single somalian in Sweden who has a proper job. it doesnt exist, its like a fairy tail. a hard working somalian is as common as the pot of gold under the rainbow, or proven first contacts with alien species

fuck off you inbred piece of shit. you deserve the shit reputation you have 1000%

Kek...oh, Abdirahim.

>A us soldier
This war you imbecile

Idiot whitey, if you make it so easy for people as deprived as refugees coming from war-torn countries to live off welfare, maybe you shouldn't complain about it.

Nigger, your country is literally considered the poorest, shitties, most dangerous country ON THE PLANET.

We civilized people have to dedicate naval resources to keep you turds out of the water so you don't steal anything floating past.

Why were they there, you imbecile?

>War Torn Shithole
> Master Gigga Nigga Race

pick one

That's actually a good point.

yeah lets just tear up the UN Human Rights Convention because somalians cant fucking behave
your race is shit, your culture is shit and your country is shit. it deserves to get nuked off the face of the earth

tell me one thing that somalians have contributed to the world with? ONE THING. literally the only famous somalian in the world is that skinny ugly fuck who played the pirate in Captain Phillips

>south Indians and Somalis
>not niggers

Lol

>Steal French Cruise Ship
>First Time Access to Internet
>Shitpost on Sup Forums

The more "Eurasianed somalis" left during the war. They were the ones in charge.

Some of these Eurasianed black/Mulatto African countries attracted sub-saharan black migrations.

Only certain ethnic groups are heavily mulatto/Eurasianed.

Somalia IQ is in the mid 60s they are still mentally the same as Bantu niggers.

And where are these mythical super niggers now?

>non-violent
>Somalia
>The most dangerous country on the entire earth
>non-violent

I once watched a documentary about two Somali kids that left your hellhole and when they came back as adults they were horrified at how subhuman Somalis acted.

dam mah nigga no one ain't messin with ya senpai

WE WUZ BLACK
>Lazy and consume drugs all day
>Low IQ
>Steal

I love you based Bahama Nigger.

>ous somalian in the world is that skinny ugly fuck who played the pirate in Captain Phillips

let me guess, the bull forgot to lock your shed from the outside Sven.

Somalis here are 100% the worst kind of niggers.
They dress like homeless people and can't speak a word of German, and pretend they can't speak english either when they are in trouble (e.g. on train w/o a ticket).
It's like they are the combined worst of muslim shitskins and your we wuz kangs niggers.

you guys are inbred nigger arabs , you guys always steal shit disgusting people in general not to be trusted!

no they arent. in fact they are practically the only ones who cant be labeled as caucasian. you can actually say a mexican with literally no european dna is caucasian for example

somalis are negroid

Is this the new Harry Potter?

Yeah they are just like us....

>see flag
>see first sentence
I'm already excited about how this thread will go

>he's Somali
>not Ethiopian highland master race

Desert niggers, all of you.

>nigger arabs
No you retarded fuck they are just another group of niggers.

Never seen/met a Somali desu, but some Eritreans (which live here for not so long, they are "refugees") and they are one of the worst people I met. Not because they are black, not because they are from Africa, but because how they act. Disgusting people

Somali infants aren't born that way though. In a war-torn country, most children get malnourished and breathe and ingest toxic chemicals all the time, not to mention the horrific education and Islam.

Somalis are the absolute scum of the earth. They act much worse than West African niggers.

the more Eurasianed ones left decades ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_diaspora

The majority of people left in Somalia and probably call themselves Somalian now are probably just regular SSA blacks.

Sweden=Somali

I.e. because they are black.

Somalis are just east Africans. You're still niggers; you just look a little different.

>tell me one thing that somalians have contributed to the world with? ONE THING. literally the only famous somalian in the world is that skinny ugly fuck who played the pirate in Captain Phillips

lmgtfy.com/?q=list of somalis

The only "black caucasians" are from Abyssinia. Somalis are absolutely niggers, prognathism and all. Idk what you're on about.

Can confirm.
As an African dick-connoisseur Somalians have among the tiniest and most pathetic ones, much prefer Gambian or Ghanas.

kek, love Somalibros threads

Nobody else gets (You)'s by just existing

Keep it up friend. We Canadians are jealous

Yep you brownies are definetly niggers.

Well they didn't call him BLACKbeard for nothing.

Nigger is a way of life, not a race. I'm on vacation in Poland but I live in Canada.

In my country of Canada your people come over and sell drugs/engage in gang warfare. Most of the murders in my city are Somali on Somali violence. If you aren't niggers then why do you act like it in my country? Why is your country a war riddled shithole in the present?

You are litterally the worst kind of refugee.
Came to my country in the 90's.
- about 70% unemployed
- 3.2 child vs 1.7 of danes
- crime was 9 times higher than danes, now its stable at 2.4 (lel)

I have never spoken to a somali, there are plenty of them here, but they don't try. The syrians are way better than you imo.

It never fails, when blacks talk about this stuff, they want to rely on superficial characteristics to prove nothing. Oh, you're slightly lighter-skinner than Dontevious? No white persin cares.

>We have nothing to do with the west african niggers that plague the world, we are the ones that hate them and mock them the most.

Wew. The why do you burn Swedish cities and plague Canadian cities with oooga booga gang bullshit?

t.Ottawa

Somalia is pretty much like the berbers right?
Afro asiatic people

> Somalis aren't niggers

Somalis are actually hyper-niggers because not only do they have the laziness and retardation of niggers they have the religion of Muslims. All said makes for a potent society crushing mixture.

Where are you now m8?

literally the worst of everything

Somali here
Ask me anything

>about 60% negroid
>not niggers

Wew

kek, source on the webm?

fuck off somalis are the worst kind of raping fuckin niggers

They are worse than niggers, they are muslim niggers

You're right, they're muslim niggers, who mutilate little girl's genitals. Approximately 97 percent of women in Somalia got mutilated.

Bloody savages...

post somali sluts

wow
>blue China

I live in Minneapolis, they're just as bad as niggers. I go to college here and bought a car just so I don't have to sit near them on public transportation.

They are niggers
>Brown caucasians

If it looks like a nigger
Talks like a nigger
And acts like a nigger

It's a nigger.

>Thinks being a tarred Arab is any better then being a nigger monkey

wtf I love Muslims now