Will Marvel ever produce something as good as pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ-oawfyvn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They already did. youtube.com/watch?v=aJ-oawfyvn4

We've gotta find a way to meme season 3 into existence.

lol

EMH came close

;_;

Japanese Marvel pokemon did

I like Batman: the Brave and the Bold better.

Fuck I miss this show, Wolverine and the X-Men, EMH and Iron Man armoured adventure.... Now we have shitty kiddy ultimate Spider-Man, that new avengers show and that shitty Hulk show to appease the kids...

I'm telling you, all we have to do is start a petition. Even if he doesn't take off at least we can say we tried. It's not like we have anything to lose with it.

EMH at its very best was maybe on par with a standard JL episode. Maybe.

I always want to say this, but I have to remember they are two different cartoons with two very different objectives. I like them both about the same, but if I'm gonna sit down and watch a couple of episodes of something, it's almost always BatB. So fun to watch.

I think we already did but Shitney won't give a fuck.

No. And it seems like neither DC. Their pesudo-new52 animated universe is utter shit.

I enjoyed emh season 1 more than that

The Hulk show was replaced by a shitty Guardians of the Galaxy shoe and Ultimate will end in January.

Sigh..replace shit with shit :(

EMH > JLU.

EMH had better one offs and the comedy/action was better too. JLU was never funny and much of the action felt muted and dull especially in large group fights.

they already did

But the majority of Sup Forums thinks that it was shit though

Yeah, but now were at a pint where it's most likely to happen than ever. We have to try at least one more time.

The majority of Sup Forums likes children's cartoons and comics, jerks off to the characters within them, and will seriously tell strangers to kill themselves if they don't hold the same opinion that they do.

Simply put: they're retarded.

>EMH at its very best was maybe on par with a standard JL episode. Maybe.

Yeah, I've never gotten why EMH gets so much praise. It's alright, but nothing special.

Brave and the Bold had Kamandi AND OMAC.

Checkmate Timmshittters.

>JLU was never funny
>Orange socks?

>JLU was never funny
This is bait.

>JLU was never funny
>Flash/Lantern bromance
>Bats playing the straight man
>Question being Question
>The Rogues hanging out at their dive
>That episode where the physics teacher invents time travel
>Booster fucking Gold

Shit man. I didn't think it was possible to have such abysmal taste.

EMH gets a lot of praise for what it almost did

Establish a MCAU with quality and storytelling hat could be built into something great one day

Imagine an FF cartoon as the Superman to that shows Batman, for instance

EMH at its best is as good or better. For one thing none of leads are anywhere near as annoying as Hawkgirl.
The Cadmus arc is good, but it eats way too much time on JLU.

I guess I can see that.

Okay this is just pure delusion.

I watched all of The Brave and the Bold and all of JL/JLU recently. I honestly well and truly prefer Brave and the Bold's Batman to DCAU Batman. DCAU Batman is entirely respectable, and I don't question why he's the iconic embodiment of the character, but after BatB Batman, I felt that something's just...missing with him.

As for the shows themselves, I think they are too different to compare (like said), but I will say JL/JLU are better at making stakes feel real and consequential. Just compare the Darkseid episodes from both series and you'll see what I mean.

I still like Brave and the Bold a little better, though.

>EMH is better overall because Hawkgirl was annoying
You're one of those people who like the Star Wars prequels because the lightsaber fights are badass, aren't you?

It had best Ms Marvel.

They already did.

They did. And then Loeb arrived, sullied its second season, killed it and danced on its grave with a fucking terrible MoA atrocity.

>AAAALLWAAAYS WE WILL FIGHT AS ONE!
>UNTIL THE BATTLE'S WON!
>FOREVER FIGHT AS OOONE!
I loved that show, but goddamn that All American Rejects knock-off bullshit theme song was awful.

Get the fuck out of here.

The EMH main cast was way better than the Justice League one. JL only really wins because of the Cadmus arc and a lot of the really great smaller characters in JLU.

man the animation in this show was so fluid. Loved it so much, another reason to vote Trump to punish the establishment for cancelling it.

I think it would have been in DCAU territory had it had more seasons.

I dunno, the whole YellowJacket fuckery put me off, and I like Hank as a character.

Well for me, I don't think EMH had a fight scene that was enjoyable as Supes vs Cap.

>Hawkgirl
>annoying
Hawkgirl was best girl, fucker.

I really never cared for the character designs and art style of this show, but everything else about it was 10/10.

no, but DC animation won't reach that level again either

>theme song was awful.

You need to leave.

Batman is still out there fighting for decency and defending the innocent with the hammers of justice.

Not even close.

EMH was better.

But so was Young Justice, so what do I know.

Great show, not nearly as perfect as people like to pretend.

go to bed, Bruce Timm

No.

DC produces better comics, cartoons, animated movies, and live action movies. Marvel just can't compete.

the majority of Sup Forums thinks everything is shit, especially if its popular

That was accurate to the comics, though. Would have been nice to see hoq he Yellowjacket arc would have developed with EMH Wasp, who unlike the 616 version, wasn't a cunt.

EMH was hurt by those episodes that were just compilations of the web serials, the back half of season 2, and some very apparent animation shortcuts at times.

Looks like this guy doesn't know the purpose of aglets

Justice League > Justice League Unlimited

>implying this isn't completely rational and normal behavior

it's shit, go back to your Lincoln Park albums

DCEU has already surpassed this show though.

Meh.
They never really had any deep episodes like JL did.

>JLU was never funny
>I have no idea who this is