Why is Lucifer so good? It's like the show's finally finding its groove

Why is Lucifer so good? It's like the show's finally finding its groove.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjvmBcK53lo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_procedural
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Maze is waifu material. Shit was so cute when she was all excited about how she got a job catching humans when she went to see the doctor at the end.

What season is it now?
I dropped it at episode 3 of nothing happening.
Does he get better as Lucifer? I didn't feel anything devilish at all.

Is this some shit romanticizing satan? Is there nothing white chicks don't want to fuck?

You.

>What season is it now?
It started last year it isn't even halfway through the second

Fuck yeah this show is the shit...better than shitty Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl. It's about the same level as the Flash and Gotham. Fucking hail Santan!!!

agree, tired of all the "let's make someone gay" episodes in all DC shows.

That second season magic Gotham had made it to Lucifer as well

Arrow is getting better fucker.

It's still shit as long as Felicity is there instead of Black Canary ya faggot.

Felicity is not even as bad as the past 2 seasons seriously this 'arrow sucks because felicity' meme shit has got to stop.

>Defending Arrow in 2016
Holy shit really

They dialed down on the "Police Procedural" shite, I hope this side of the show will sod off permanently.

Are you kidding me? It's even more meandering than ever, even when the drama's decently written it's still bogged down by procedural elements.

Underrated

Have you watch the newer season? Cause if you didn't then don't say shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AjvmBcK53lo
Calm down, user. I love the show, but I won't start worshiping Satan all of a sudden.

I love Detective Douche

No, it's not.

Why the fuck is there a arrowfag in a Lucifer thread?

Brother Blood is /fit/ as fuck

>Lucifer has a mother
>God has a wife
>they had kids together
>God didn't simply will everything into existence
It's shit.

I'm guessing the writers gonna stick with the procedual elements for a while and troll the audience by teasing the romanctic shit between Chloe and Lucifer. They will then let Dan and Chloe get back together and have sex in Lucifer's house then can't find there way out. Chloe then die from starvation and surrounded by cockroaches. Dan is still alive but barely then Lucifer walked past then Dan cried out 'Help me' and Lucifer goes full devil mode and be like 'Really nigga you came to my house and pray to God?' like in that scene in the comic. Then we get the real Lucifer Morningstar character from the comic...

Yes it is.

they didn't FUG, they simply created things together until DAD became a sadistic asshole put MOM in jail and took everything for himself.

>Implying MOM didn't cast herself in that light to make herself look better and manipulate the kids
It's like you don't have divorce and not amicable parents

>who is Lilith

I watch it too, bro. Sure, there are improvements here and there, but that doesn't make it suddenly S2 tier good.

>Lucifer
>good
This shit is just poor and cringy Castle/Mentalist rip-off it's just disgsting

Lilith is Maze's mom...Lucifer's mom is more like the great darkness/evil beast from DC'd Swap Thing storyline (that Rising Darkness thing from the end of NBC's Constantine show...maybe Lucifer can get a crossover with Constantine since a bunch of fans are begging for it)
That was a joke and you are missing the point of the Lucifer Morningstar character since he doesn't give a fuck and don't even allow worshipping.

That would be cool.
This show tends to forget how immensely dangerous Lucifer can be, and how generally detached he is from humanity.

I also had a warm happy feeling when Trixie goes "cool" at seeing Maze's real face in the Halloween episode.
The relief on Maze's face was golden.

nice try DAD but we don't believe you.

But I made all those toys for you and your BROTHERS
Not my fault if you can't play nice and throw tantrums by breaking all the toys

No it isn't.

This is not an argument!

Great show, I watch it for the plot

>After a season and a half of being ignored by Sup Forums
>OH BOY A LUCIFER THREAD
>90% shitposting about other cape shows

I love Lucifer, it straddles comedy and drama nearly perfectly. I love how human the angels, Lucifer, and Maze are behind their surface facade, and how much respect the shows gives in keeping the Trinity for the most part absent and vague. Keeping Lucifer and Chloe's relationship platonic while at the same time maintaining tension between Lucifer and Dan is something I didn't think the show would be able to handle, but they are, and quite well at that. I'm really excited to see how the rest of the season plays out, I agree OP, the show has really found its stride.

DAD your time of being a dictador ends soon.

Just stick around in the Gotham threads after Gotham ends bro

its was really slow for most of season 1. and i mean i had to drag my-self through it but i really enjoyed the last half of the season and haven't started on the second season yet. While it is its own thing it still borrows aspects from a generic detective-type show (in season 1) but i really wanted to see more lucifer powers, such as a little bit of fire? eg lighting a cigarette using a flame on the tip of his finger. Overall interesting show, could use more plot and have villains that pose an actual threat, (in season 1).

I agree 100 %. I'm really surprised at how Maze's character has grown. That bit with her and Linda this episode was really heart wrenching.

what?

The jews believed that YHWH had a wife until they were conquered by the Assyrians. It's not that far off.

Gotham gamethreads turn into Lucifer gamethreads after Gotham ends.
It's just you, me, Boco, and my proxies, but it's comfy

I suppose you know any better you MOM's boy

Neither was the post that was responded to. You get what you ask for.

But should lucifer be as human as they're portraying him? Some user further back said he was fairly detached from humanity in the comics.

Because it's both really funny and surprisingly addictive.

I am not going to yes and no with you. Arrow is a better show end of story.

Arrow is a shitty Batman wannabe rip off. End of discussion. Period.

With Lucifer it can be sympathised because Fox simply don't have the budget for a Multiverse buster like Lucifer Morningstar. How CW can even fucked up with the character Green Arrow and don't even required a huge budget is pretty stupid so you can stop defend Arrow yah cuck.

God did have a wife in some mythologies.
However they're taking the idea of Angels as the children of God too literally even going as far to say they had fucking childhoods.
Can you really even compare it to the comics? It feels pretty obvious that the show pretty much just "make your own procedural with a gimmick" and they said comics were hot and this show would probably not make it past the big dumb executive heads if it was just an entirely unrelated Lucifer. So they just said "based on the comics" and they chuck in a few quotes but it's really its own thing.

I personally don't think he should. Lucifer is a master of human temptations and desires, he's countless ages punishing humanity's sins and exploits. I feel like it wouldn't make sense for him not to have a pretty good grasp of humanity.

With that being said, there are still plenty of social cues he drops (i.e Linda, Chloe), he just got a smartphone like two weeks ago, he still reacts to children like they're far too pure for him to even look at, and he still tries to fuck everything that walks, and he tricked his partner into making friends.

He's pretty ass backwards.

>I am not going to yes and no with you. Arrow is a better show end of story.

That's literally all you're doing. So I'm going to afford this discussion the same amount of thought and respect you do: Not, it isn't.

Holy shit this fucking delusional.

You think you two autists can take this to an arrow thread?

I'm not the one trying to shit it up with Arrow talk, quite the opposite, shit for brains.

You're not trying to walk away either, point is nobody cares about Arrow anymore, especially not the people outside of its dying containment threads.

And why should I try to walk away? Placidly doing nothing achieves nothing, but I suppose a loser like you can't relate to trying to actually do something. Bitching like a little faggot seems to be more your speed. Maybe you should go to Sup Forums or some other board where that's generally the thing to do.

Ah, yes, and throwing a tantrum in a Lucifer thread on Sup Forums is going to make people respect your show.

I'm done wasting time talking to trash like you. Can't even give a actual argument.

Lucifer is consistently fun now, if not good, whether it be antics, character development or supernatural elements, which they admittedly do very well, every episode actually has something going for it now.

Well that's it. This thread is officially tainted. Abort.

>Why is Lucifer so good?
Because you have low standards.

The procedural half of the show is utter shit, and the cosmic war half progresses way too slowly.

It's like poor man's Preacher.

>procedural

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_procedural
Here you go memelord

Lucifer is a fucking police procedural in large part.

No. Arrow fags have done enough in their quest to kill this board. Not giving them this.

I came here for a good argument!

LOL expecting good arguments from arrowfags.

That just went woosh over everybody's heads

Hey, at least Supergirl is making Alex gay.

Incest is the best, put your (adopted) sister to the test.

Is this show actually good or is this the Supergirl meme where every week you faggots claimed it changed and got good when it's no different than the early episodes

I love Ellis' accent