They totally wasted Mads

They totally wasted Mads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5FcKAe4M1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They couldn't cast him as Doom, what would've been the point of keeping him around?

>Be Mads
>Want a piece of that delicious delicious superhero pie
>Doesn't want to be bound to a multi-movie contract of this bullshit
>Gets a comfy paycheck and his shitty character gets killed off
>Can still come back later if he wants to

>Do the same for Star Wars
>Laugh all the way to the bank

The absolute Madsman!

FABULOUS!

Gettin' paid, gettin' paid.

you mads?

>Marvel's villains continue to be shit shocker
I was hoping he was possessed by Nightmare or something but nope.

Eccleston was wasted even worse.
>>Put in heavy makeup
>>Doesn't speak any english

God, Marvel, why not just get lesser name actors for these no named villains?

Oh man when is Marvel gonna have a live action appearance of the famous villain 'The Shit Shocker'.

They totally wasted Rourke

Why bother, he'll be shit.

Mads was never good.

The same reason the Joker was pushed to the moon SS promos despite only appearing for 10 minutes in the actual movie, you retard.

He's good enough for me to want him to pound my ass. No homo.

Well they could reuse him as Dormammus human vessel or something.

Pretty much. Same goes for pic related and I'm 99% Kurt Russell and Birdman will be the same in Guardians and Spider-Man respectively.

That would be cool. But if Dormammu ever appears in the normal world I want the flames. I let this one slip since it made sense for him to be a face in the middle of the Dark Dimension, but fucking Feigy better give us good ol' flaming head or some heads will roll.

Hopefully

Me too, full homo

Rourke wasted himself.

She looks like Mason Verger.

He's already a Mindless One though.

Oh man, I just realized those guys were being turned into Mindless Ones

can't waste someone with no talent

Dunno, he's Malekith done right.

>Doom
I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that after Dr Strange the MCU needs Doom now more than ever
youtube.com/watch?v=q5FcKAe4M1w

Glenn Close outright stated she was only participating in Guardians of the Galaxy for the fat paycheck that would help finance her next passion projects. The pay must have been good too, because she's coming back for seconds in the sequel.

It's very likely Fox will give up the Fantastic Four, fucking two failed tries, so I'm optimistic we can get Doom anyday now. They'll probably never give up X-Men though

are you really that surprised?

>kino

god I hate how that movie was just nothing but memes

The German language is not to blame for Sup Forums's memes, user.

I cant be that optimistic unfortunately. Theyre still pissed about Marvel flipping Daredevil and they may just sit on the rights out of spite. Fan4stic just bought them another 7-10 years. Even though they cant make money off them, doesnt mean they want Marvel to.

That's nothing to be ashamed of- but it only hubris would make one think it was something of which to be proud. Who fucking cares why she took the job? It's like Gary Groth publishing X-Men guide books for moneu while trying to distance himself from mainstream comics at the same time.
These capes they are pure shit and so are their senpaitachi, gimme money.

>Would rather let the IP collect dust than go halfsies on profits with Marvel like Sony did with Spider-Man
That's just dumb enough to be believable.

Fans
Wtf?

She actually said she had more fun dressing up and saying silly lines in the first than she expected and was eager to do it again.

She's like the reverse Alec Guiness.

Germany is one big worthless meme.
Why that useless shithole of a country isn't nuked by now is beyond me.
>be everyone's bitches
>lose all wars
>destroy Europe
>have all women look like a combination of men and horses
Germany's historical track

But they managed to do that with Hemsworth.

The only reason SONY caved and played ball is because theyre hurting for cash. Originally they wanted more than what Star Wars was worth and their email leaks also gave Marvel leverage in negotiations. FOX on the other hand still has Xmen and Deadpool, not to mention numerous other non cape projects, to fuck around with. Unless Disney pulls out theyre checkbook, we may never see the F4 or their associated characters for some time, both in film and comics

senpaitachi

They can keep making X-Men movies by themselves until the cows go home, but there's no reason not to share FF, it's the difference between making some money out of it and making nothing out of it.

Looks like you made a typo, substituting M for N in the word "fans"

>august I'm kino

>women look like a combination of men and horses

Germany certainly doesn't have a monopoly on that.

You underestimate how petty exces can be.

Yeah, but Amerifats are not human.

Sup Forums, Im kino

That makeup job was dope tho

A lot of american are of german descent

>almost no effort
>fun outfit
>fun set and cast
>silly story
>lot of money

Yeah, I can't blame her. And I liked seeing her, just because it's Glenn Close in a cape film!

I can see it

Ditto

>they cut his backstory to make him sympathetic

I like that Rourke was genuinely pissed off about it. Whiplash had the potential to be a great villain. But man did he have a shitty fight and death.

They cut out Malekith to make room for more Loki
Iron Man 2 and Thor Dark World Extended Cut when?

I laugh everytime I see one of those high class A-listers, almost legends in their silly customs saying campy lines, it must be like a high paid funny pastime if they are not as uptight about their role as Edward Norton.

Also its not like they haven't been in worse movies before.