What does Sup Forums think of the funny internet animator Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson?

What does Sup Forums think of the funny internet animator Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6FcI2wFrw
instagram.com/mortemer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

grump

What went wrong?

>funny

"animator"
dont you have to do animations to be considered an animator?

stay out of here Arin

jon left

>funny
>animator

Jon was the Shawn Micheals to Arin's Marty Janetty

Can I finally dicuss Game Grumps somewhere on Sup Forums? Sup Forums wont allow any discussion because autists there get pissed that those threads get a lot of traffic while their shitty ones dont.

Arin realized he made more money from just sitting on his ass playing video games than animating, so he decided to ditch his life goals and just do that.

Jon, on the other hand, wanted to actually do his own thing, so he jumped ship after realizing he was stuck at a creative dead-end as long as he was on Game Grumps.

Jon got a "better" meme crew.

Sure. Why not. What're some underrated Jon Era highlights that I might've missed. I've seen the big ones.

Jon left.
Arin stayed.

Still waiting for Girl-chan 4.
We need to know who won the contest.

there are no white people in this image

He abandoned my childhood ;_;

>dirty fucking Iranian
>two faggot kikes
>a fucking half Jap, half fucking Abbo

>white

Gay.

Metal Gear Awesome 3 never ever.

This is clearly an e-celeb thread. Go nuts, user.

I want Jon to be my friend.

;-;7

Who?

Did you see the one where Jon and Arin play Nickelodeon Guts? Arin gets PISSED at Jon for not telling him how to play the game.

Actually Arin was forced to switch over because Youtube changed the way their site worked so with the way animation has to be produced, it became no longer viable to try to make Youtube money off animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6FcI2wFrw

Apparently he's gonna skip to 5 but knowing modern Arin, he's gonna do lazy animation and do more actual cuckhold jokes.

If he has the money to support himself he doesn't have an excuse to not make cartoons
The reason he stopped was because people hurt his feelings over the Zelda video, and he wants to keep his real opinions out of the public eye

Without giving Arin so much as a warning, running out on him and nearly fucking over his entire career.

Arin found a stable method of income and shared it with his best buddy, boosted his popularity considerably (in which he couldn't possibly live off of JonTron without that boost), and dude just up and quits without letting Arin take the time to adjust and figure out how the hell the show would work in his absence. You can't blame Jon for wanting to do what makes him happy, but dually there's no justifiable way to antagonize Arin either.

What's Jon's best video?

I miss him ;-;

Nah it's not that. He says how he feels about Zelda quite a bit during game grumps.

Here's your (you).

Yeah, this. Arin was always a faggot.

he's a VA now

I miss the Jon era. Danny is like, a better person, but Jon was funnier. It feels like they did more improv bits and more talking about the actual game when it was Arin and Jon, whereas with Danny about two-thirds of the time is spent talking about their personal/professional lives, which personally I'm totally uninterested in.

Don't get pissy because you got caught outside of your containment board :^)

Somehow it's Suzy's fault.

I am still waiting for final episode of Girlchan.

Fun fact: Suzanne Berhow is responsible for 9/11, the Holocaust, the Fukushima disaster, JFK's death, the sinking of the Titanic and the foundation of Sup Forums.

all of these people are equally as bad and unfunny as game grumps

I disagree. Jon was loud and lowbrow. Danny's no second coming or anything like that, but he's far superior to Jon, and Dan and Arin have great chemistry.

He's Pops

Cr1tikal is a pretty handsome motherfucker. I was expecting an "average joe" judging by his monotone voice.

never ever
:~;

Remember that no matter what, it's always Suzy's fault.

From that one playthrough they did together I felt that Arin has much better chemistry with Brian than he does with Dan. They meshed together really well.

While I don't hate Danny, he's not a gamer. Jon on other hand is, and he would often discuss games with Arin on the show, sometimes having even contrasting opinions. That adds a lot to show that is ultimately about videogames.

HEY I'M GRUMP

And yet he's so bad with girls...
There is no god

is Suzy Yoko Ono?

>DS3 playthrough
>Danny asks what the deal is with hollows
>Arin brushes it off with 'they're just dudes'
>Does the same with pretty much any other lore question and skips through dialogue
C'mon.

All the while talking about how much he loves the story and the lore of the series

Didn't he still got a blowjob out of a girl even after he alledgedly pissed all over her?

>Souls
>Lore

>Jon used to be the fat one and Arin was the skinny one
>It's the complete opposite now

Relevant.

Now I have to know the backstory

Arin is internet famous enough to get a girl, but not good enough in bed to distract her from a 3DS game.

That's not what I meant and you know it.

Not pictured: The guy behind the camera is their bull and plowing her face off camera.

>Arin hypes up Pokeawesome 2 on Game Grumps
>It comes out
>Literally zero jokes in the entire thing

Where were you when you realized Egoraptor was dead Sup Forums?

I hope this fat faggot emo lesbian is not you, user.

I still have a girl-chan poster. Arin gave it to me

White is a state of mind.

Please stop making this thread

I mean, I liked the milk and eggs joke. But yeah it was a massive disappointment.

How do you think Arin sounds like during sex?

THIS PUSSY IS GREAT, IT DOESN'T HOLD YOUR HAND TO TEACH YOU HOW TO FUCK IT!! IT STARTS OUT REALLY TIGHT, WHICH TEACHES YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO PUSH HARDER TO GET IN!!

Lack of sleep and stress I guess.

>noticeable weight gains from both of them
what the fuck have they been eating

Confirmed fake sorry bro

My guess would be that Arin eats a lot of Wendys.

>internet animator Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson
>animator
>egoraptor

pick one.

That being said I still enjoy his Game Grumps work

Paleo diets and glandular problems (from Suzy, apparently).

>trusting a yo-yo diet
>ever, much less for years

Suz IG is full of food and junk. Which is funny because her doctors told her to diet.

how can I get a hungry jewish socially awkward skeleton for a wife?

I wonder if she has a big ass yet.

They're in their 30s now. Metabolisms slow down.

Also Arin deliberately bulks for exercise reasons, and is essentially running a company now. Stress yo.

That would be hilarious
>Arin keeps trying to jam his foot in Suzy's vagina
>Accidentally slips his penis in
>It fits
"THIS IS BULLSHIT HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT"

Real talk from all the interviews it seem like
>Game Grumps churns out so much with out major thought
>Jon wants to take his time and "make quality comedy with gaming"
>Arin is like we can do both as long as we focus on the channel
>Jon breaks down because it is too much
>Jon's girl is like "take care of yo self"
>Jon freaks out and leaves
>Not before he brings Danny into the fold (They met doing improve with 2nd city in NY)
>Jon apologizes
>Over time Arin and everyone forgives
>Everyone but Suz
>Jon not invited to wedding
>Jon is hurt so he stops talking to them
>Slowly they talk again
>Friendship isn't the same but the two are on speaking terms

Listen to me when I say this. Jon is the fucking glue that brought GG together. He brought in Barry, Danny, and Ross.

>deliberately bulks

If the bulk is fat, then yeah. The point is to eat a lot before exercising a lot, not eating a lot and exercising a week or so later when it's convenient.

Fuck bro. 10/10, would kek again.

Meh, here is her IG she uses a mobile PS tool so be weary.
instagram.com/mortemer/

Why can't Sup Forums let it go

>no fat ass

No black cock for her.

In all seriousness, going through her IG is like looking at several OkCupid profiles at once. Holy shit.

that's more DSP

You can discuss them on the board where discussions like that belong

I'm pretty sure Arin has said that line word for word at least once, without irony.

I don't think Ocarina of Time is the GOAT game but he's so wrong about it it's not even funny. He just literally can't play 3D games

That's bullshit but I'll believe it

He's a nice guy.

>funny
You are so full of shit

JUST

everything

>They're in their 30s now. Metabolisms slow down.

Arin is 29 and Suzy is 27. Also Arin has said on Game Grumps numerous times they eat at Chilis and other unhealthy shit which resulted in their current weird ass diets. Everything they do is clearly their fault and they will get even fatter. I bet they will reach Boogie levels in the near future.

This joke went on for too long.

white as in skin color and mentality you fucking europoors

Filename user here, no I literally said that as a joke and generate the (you)s. They are clearly not white and somehow only you seem to not agree.

goddammit, there are two mostly non-animation related Arin-hate threads on Sup Forums right now

fuck off with this shit