>shoehorned into the main cast
>almost no characterization
if it wasn't for him IT would be 9/10

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>positive reviews
>box office success
Really scraping the barrel for things to hate aren't you? Why not make another thread with the dancing gif?

Maybe because he didn't join the others until halfway through the movie.

>>shoehorned into the main cast
Yes, Stephen King's jew overlords forced a black character into the novel back in 1986, you obnoxious twat.

He is one of the main characters in the book and he was meant to know the history of the town and study it not Ben.

In chapter 2 he is meant to bring all of the kids together as adults so will see if that's how his character is in the sequel

Ho boy, here we go!

There was a black kid in the book and the miniseries?

Yes. He's easily the most important character when they're adults. There are whole chapters from his journal about the town history of Derry and so on.

He was the center of the group in the second part

You're an uninformed dingus who doesn't understand the importance of mike hamlin

>token fat kid gets the girl because fat acceptance
>token pretty girl with daddy issues fights back against abusers because feminism
>token Jewish kid exists because Jews rule Hollywood

>the movie is great!! 9/10!!
>but this NIGGGGGRRR makes it a 0/10!!! just for being in it!!!!! >:(
>666

>No character
Compared to the jew kid, The black kid was fleshed out

>you'll all float like a butterfly down here

These are all from the book. Written in the early 80s by coke head weirdo living in Maine. The book is the total antithesis of politically correct (still pretty liberal though).

racism is like so 2016

What kind of autism do you think OP has

Movie made me rewatch stand by me
7/10

>dancing gif
Have a workout gif instead

I'm sorry, I must have missed the part when niggers stopped committing 52% of homicides despite constituting 16% of the population and 1 in 3 black males ends up in prison

>making up statistics to fit ur racist narrative

Anyone who has taken a statistics class knows you can manipulate the data to be completely biased

There's a gif of his dance already?

Yes. Hence the Loser's Club
>fat as fatass kid
>jewish nerd
>stuttering kid with dead brother
>slut tomboy
>"funny" kid who isn't that funny and can't shut up
>only black kid in town
>pussy ass kid with asthma who's always sick
They're outcasts who come together under guidance of the supreme goodness of the universe.

Ruined the child orgy for me when I found out he was black desu senpai

Was it hot the gangbang scene?

>Ignoring facts to fit ur "dindu nuffin" narrative.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

>making up statistics

?

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Looks creepy to me. I don't see what the meme is

this just doesn't look creepy or scary at all

No way thats actually in the movie

Horror films are getting worse. This isn't debatable. But simultaneously they're getting good reviews. What's going on?

Because it's a good movie supported by a decent cast?

The scene isn't even that bad. I don't understand what people are memeing for

The horror genre got so bad over the last 20 years that even a slight resurgence of decent ones are getting exaggerated great reviews by comparison

Did they bully him because of homsechooling or you know... because he is a nigger?

>Because it's a good movie supported by a decent cast?

It's not though is it mate. It was such a boring movie, there was nothing scary in it, the standard attempts at comedy that neckbeard yanks find funny but no one else. It had all the wrong hollywood tropes in it. Honestly I reckon its just nostalgia that people are claiming this garbage is anything but mediocre and forgettable

>he never had a close group of friends to bant with growing up

it was comfy 80's. I don't mind it wasn't that scary. It was just a good movie

yes, they bullied him because he was black

but the filmmakers didn't have balls to include racism in the film

The Jew kills himself

>>token black character
>>shoehorned into the main cast
>>almost no characterization
>never seen the tv movie or read the book
Plebs shouldn't be allowed to make threads
He's the historian, I don't know why they gave his role to the fat ass

>TFW you were the Richie of your group
Feels good man

I know, faggot, it's in the beginning of the book.

Is Sup Forums gonna be mad when Mike Hanlon is the main character of the sequel?

>I hate black people so much I really have to ruin anyone else trying to discuss a film or something

makes you think don't it

>Is Sup Forums gonna be mad
Yes

Can we talk about how that kid looks like Muhammad Ali got hit with a shrink ray?

It's uncanny.

please tell me more about how you're oppressed because you can't discuss fucking IT with a bunch of virgin neckbeard Sup Forumscksuckers

Daily reminder that people hung up on the ""child orgy"" scene in the book, are likely sick pervs that want to fuck children themselves, since it's obvious that all they think about/focus on, above everything else in that book.

Damn, I was thinking about this in the whole movie.

Him and the Rabbi's kid got shafted hard.

I don't know about the books, but I presume the rest of the kids other than Bill, Richie, and Bev get way more screentime right?

READ THE BOOK YOU STUPID CUM GARGLING FAGGOT!

>stephen king

into le trash it goes

You're cheap and stupid.

>they made IT a girl because girl pwr raar

That's part of it. The rest of it is they gave most of his story to Ben.

>Tripfagging

Get the fuck out of here.

The character is in the books, but the movie is so rushed the kids seem to have no connection. Also, this particular kid is a spectacularly bad actor.

your post is literally not any kind of argument my man. I can just rephrase it to you as "tell me more about how it's so hard to have people dislike your shitposting"

grow up virgin

what was the point of this kid?

>reddit shows up and tries to turn a site that has spewed nigger and faggot at each other simce 2003 into another hugbox

is this what passes for bait these days? come on

Have you actually checked the tiny sources in your picture, or did you just believe it because it backs up your own biased viewpoints?

To die in the first minute of the next flick.

Fuck off Jew.
We know the deal.
Divide and conquer the goyim.
I don't mind black characters in movies.
That should never be a deal breaker, that's retarded.
I just don't like when filthy fucking Jew Marxists use black people and their history to push their disgusting anti-freedom agendas.

>there was nothing scary in it
See, this is your problem, not the movie's.
Why does a movie about something horrific have to be scary? A film like The Shining or The Thing isn't good because it's scary, it's good because it's good.
Being scary is something cheap slasher-flicks and ghost movies where the spooky lady goes 'boo' aim for because they're made by people who haven't got the talent to do anything better.

What really drove me nuts is how the last 10 minutes of the movie (including the climax) are completely disconnected from the tone and characterization of the rest of the movie

FOR EXAMPLE
>"we all float down here" refers to a gigantic underground spire of children's floating corpses
>the girl is the only one not to wince at getting her hand cut but the black kid, who works on a fucking farm, grunts in pain. Black Kid/Homeschool/Mike also fought off the psychotic bully himself and dealt a body blow to it
>stupid romance bullshit. the movie sets up tits and the girl having a connection because of a poem tits wrote, and the fact that
>TITS RESURRECTS THE GIRL WITH A BIG FAT KISS BUT SHE BANGS STUTTERING CHAD ANYWAY

clown was great. loved the googly eyes. New kids on the block door scene was incredible. Everything else STINKS

I was gonna disagree with you, but I think you're right actually.
It may be in the horror genre, technically, but horror movies encompass a lot more than just slasher and jump-scare-laden ghost-fests.
Films like The Shining or The Thing, as you used, are great examples to show that sometimes a good horror movie just needs a pervasive and well-executed sense of dread throughout.

>we need a jewish ki-
>he's already here sir

Glad I'm not the only one who saw this

somebody add fucking gangnam style to this shit

Stan's shill