If you're not writing in Lex Luthor today you're straight retarded

If you're not writing in Lex Luthor today you're straight retarded

>Lex Luthor
>Not Griffith

I would've preferred Luthor, really. He's a sociopath with a huge ego, but at least he'd get shit done in between his rants and evil plans.

I already voted for Norman Osborn, sorry.

Yeah, he'd probably spend billions trying to make a man with a Kryptonite dick to rape Superman (on the advice of James Gordon) but he'd future proof the country.

>Not superman

You are literally gay

Nah, I'm afraid that might somehow register as a vote for Donald Trump instead. :^)

>87558983

Check'd.

He can't even be President, he's a filthy fucking alien.

Shut up, Lois.

For America that's a damn bargain

I'm voting for Optimus Prime.

Change I can believe in.

Hey Boco, shut up.

Yes sir...

How could you not vote for Lex?

Literally the smartest man in the world, has gorillions of dollars he'd have no problem dumping into government projects, he wouldn't bend to corporations because they're literally his competitors, won't bend to religious bullshit, will focus on projects backed by science and fact, is such a fucking rich genius douche he'd be unstoppable by Congress, he'd transform the country overnight.

Of course he'd spend about half of his effort trying to fuck with Superman and probably try to take over the world at least one time, but that's never worked out in the past for him anyway and he's so good that'd still leave us plenty of benefit.

Wait, can convicted felons even run for president?

because he's a fictional character

he doesn't actually exist ya dingus

>Not Treize

I'm sorry, but I don't think the world is quite ready for a president that lives in an alternate universe.

What are you talking about?
Elon Musk is real.

>not voting for Cara Nicole

>Voting

How quaint.

Hello Lex.

>not Etrigan
I don't have the page, somebody post it.

Stormin' Norman is the only acceptable answer.
Osborn 2016