WTF is this bullshit?

WTF is this bullshit?

it's called "Marvel, house of ideas".

Don't worry, she explains to the girl students that dildos work well on the next page.

THE HOUSE OF IDEAS!

Why does Valkyrie have such a shit design?

>Gage
Not even once

Um, why is Valkyrie still white?

Except this is pretty much in-character for Valkyrie. Having Titania give Thor a break because "sistahs" or Mockingbird put spy stuff on the backburner to talk about periods is dumb. This is funny.

>this is what happens when everybody stops paying for comics.

You are all to blame for this, they know you are not buying comics and are punishing you for it.

Shame on you and your tiny penises.

so... you consider having bullet proof bowls on your tits a bad design?

please leave...

>Marvel actually thinks THIS can be Rebirth
LOL
O
L

>Comics are bad so I stop buying them
>Comics gets worse as punishment for not buying
>Now I want to buy then even less
It's an unescapable cycle.

Why is she going to be black in the movie?

Before we go crazy this was made like 5 years ago, and at the time was meant as a jab at this shit. Valk has ALWAYS been like this. She's always been a jab at militant it's just that now it's popular it's no longer satire.

An instructor filling the students heads with bullshit propaganda instead of teaching what they're supposed to.

Wow, this comic is pretty realistic.

This is 6 years old.
>punishment
No you just haven't embraced the gift you discovered.
You're free user.
Free from endless mediocre stories whose peak is "pretty entertaining". Free from endless money gouging for not nearly enough content. Free from trying to pretend that corporate ips are actual characters. All you need to do is realize it.

It's sad famigliatachi

because black is beautiful

also Nicki Minaj will be Valkyrie, you read it first here.

>Nicki Minaj

She's already cast.

>Men will always disappoint you in the bedchamber... unless they have an alien attached to them. Then you can go crazy.

What Valkyrie really needs is a big strong man to give her the D and break her like a pony. She'll come back begging for more.

I'm all for female empowerment, but this is just ridiculous.

I know this is meant to be a joke. But it pushes my buttons and not for the reasons you may think.
Why the fuck are the archaic Assguardians the favorite mouthpiece of feminist writers now? They aren't connected to our society at all. Even if they have concept of feminism, wouldn't it defer from our own in many key aspects?
>Oh man, I got this "hilarious" bit I want to do. It doesn't fit with the character at all, neither his/her views or personality, but who cares. I want to.
It's bad writing. You might as well have fucking Rocket Racoon lecture people on earth's traffic rules. It makes about as much sense.

Can't they pick somebody that actually fits the bill? Like I don't know, some woman from our world with our value set, instead of breaking all suspension of disbelief for the sake of glib bullshit like this...

To me it's plain disrespectful to the reader and to the character when you treat them both so condesecendingly.

You guys do know that Valkyrie was introduced by calling men "Male Chauvinist Pigs", right? That was back in the 70's.

OP's pic is just a gag calling back on her feminist origins, I don't mind it at all

That said, this art makes uncomfortable

I think what annoys me most is that OP just randomly got this off of twitter.

Is this a joke?

>This is considered publishable material
KEK

I remember the story (kind of), she teamed up with three reformed villains, Black Widow, Medusa and Scarlet Witch who she indoctrinated to the tenets of feminism, occupied the avengers mansion and called themselves the Liberators.
It had a little flashback they showed her past, and how she hated men because they ignored her.
And in the end, it wasn't the Valkyrie anyway, it was the Enchantress all along, who tried to kill her female teammates.
In the whole issue, feminism was realistically depicted as evil. Feminist Valkyrie (in truth, Enchantress) was exploiting her female teammates and her hatred against men was completely moronic. And after she was defeated, feminism was treated as a joke by the Scarlet Witch and the Wasp.
Now in this comic it's completely different. Without even joking, they present feminism as actually being good for women, and they urge them to hate men too. Not only do they say that feminism is good but also misandry. And this time, the Valkyrie is not presented as the villain for it.

Not evereyone is an Asgardian warrior.
We've been over this several times!
Leave your manhating at home.

But I buy cmics all the time. Look at all these great Marvel comics!

>it's a "people who don't read comics get mad at an out of context joke" thread

>Valkyrie not being hyperfeminsit

Shit man, do you even comics?

Sexism is always in context, user.

Just giving fuel to the "Fake Geek Boys" meme.

How much of these book are content from less than 10 years old?

That comic is at least three years old, at least wait for a recent appearance.

radical lesbian feminism

the writer should kill themselve

Avengers Academy is basically one long example of how superheroes shouldn't be teachers. For fuck's sake, they decided to get Hercules as a history teacher, and he ends up getting naked.

If this was reverse there would be a shitstorm, right guys? Because its totally fucking fine when a women does it.

yes.

So ill just buy non marvel comics lol

>Without even joking
Nigga you clearly didn't read the comic. Didn't even read the damn image, the first half of which is dedicated to them realizing that Val teaching the girls is a bad idea. Right after this Hank and Greer rush in to stop her from getting all her students drunk.

it also happened in reverse dcfags may have trouble processing it, but most marvel books dont take themselves 100% seriously

Isn't this depicted as a problem on Valkyrie's part? She's supposed to teach them combat but is instead bashing men.

Also this was a few years back before Marvel went to shit with their forced progressive pandering.

The next page is her giving teenage girls Asgardian liquor, and Pym reading her the riot act.

yeah and then she tries to teach them about dildos

the whole comic was pretty much about superheroes being shitty teachers who do more harm than good (like quicksilver teacher silouette or whatever her name was how to be a supervillian in his off hours)

Got the next page ? I doubt anybody calls her out on her misandry but I'm curious what is the reaction from other characters.

Is it a "Sup Forums hates Marvel so much they pretend old comics are new and get mad" episode

To trigger you.

they also make fun of Sup Forums

Oh God she actually talks about dildos, I thought that the other user was fucking with us. Whoever wrote Mockingbird must've loved this, almost as good as tampons.

Before you ask there's no problem with either, just the triumphant way they are brought up are stupid.

...it's Avengers Academy. Why are people hating this series all of a sudden?

on issue #1 of that series, the teachers are revealed as frauds

dunno if you know the chars, but the headmaster is pym

fucking Pym. that should tell you exactly what is going on

they dont understand the context and tone of it and expect comics to be super-serious and grimdark

More like conspiracy theories in general. Sup Forums is more about redpills, cucks, and degeneracy.

The teachers are not frauds, the reason the students are there is the fraud. The teachers do want to teach and do it for the kids sake.

In his defense Finesse was black mailing him.

buying these gives marvel the money to put out the shit they are currently putting out

>Hey guys look at this shit from over 6 years ago! Let's all pretend it's immediately relevant and somehow disparages this C-list character I know nothing about!
Fuck off, outsider.

Maybe it's just the opinions of the character and not of Marvel as a whole?

valkyrie has always been like that, people getting buttblasted over it NOW have just never read comics before

>Without even joking
Clearly you haven't read the issue because it's 100% played off as a joke.

the dirt she had on was legit tho

dude should have been in jail

I'm commenting on the pages I see since I don't have the divine power to understand the whole comic from that little and really, I'm just making fun of it. If you want me to understand what's the theme and context then you're free to explain it, I might pick up the book if I'm interested.

>Why the fuck are the archaic Assguardians the favorite mouthpiece of feminist writers now?
First off, this wasn't written by a feminist writer. Second off, this comic came out 6 years ago. Third off, this is 100% in character for Valkyrie and has been since her introduction 40 years ago.

Why is it the casuals that are always the first to complain about "politics" in comics?

Zero, you should already know that casual.

No.

B-because it's tumblr pandering SJW propoganda!!!!!!

Not knowing Val's Backstory doesn't make someone a casual. She is z list.

>any character I don't know is a z-lister
Haha oh wow. This is what casuals ACTUALLY believe!

>Shame on you and your tiny penises.

at least we have one. Unlike you and your kind.

Of course, the joke trick. Can you imagine the cancer reaction if the joke was the opposite?

I totally know who she is, jackass. She a z list defender who debuted in the 70's Hahaha oh wow. You are an ass blasted little faggot.
Haha oh wow
Haha oh wow
Haha oh wow

>all this butthurt over being called out as the casual he is
Holy shit, user. I was just poking some fun at you. Chill out.

Getting mad at all characters who express views that aren't in alignment with yours is the reason why sjws and anti-sjws are comparably obnoxious.

Except it shows them that something different than that is selling, which is a much more real message than boycotting an entire company. People who make executive decisions don't know what to do with that unless polls are taken. If you simply buy from a company more of what you like, that brings them in more money for that material, which tells them to make more of that. If you buy nothing from a company, you're not their customer, and they're not going to try to please you if they don't know you exist.

Jesus, how assblasted are you?

>damage control
Haha oh wow
You're still here.
Haha oh wow

>getting this triggered
You need to go back.

Same fagging won't take the pain away user

Seriously, chill out. When this triggered, it's best to just walk away from the screen.

Yeah, because this thread is good and being ruined.

>triggered
Lol
Go back

It's the hilarious overreaction this shitpost of a thread deserves.

Trips of truth

The teachers are Wasp (who is freaking Hank Pym), Tigra (fucked a Skrull and gave birth to the kid), Jocasta (just got kut of a vaguely incestuous relationship with Pym, and is now married to Ultron), Justice (mutant and was found guilty of patricide), Speedball (involved in the nuking of a city, and then walked around in an edgy bondage outfit for months), and Quicksilver (started a war between the Inhumans and the US government, and then lied and blamed a Skrull).

NONE OF THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE TEACHERS!

Well statistical speaking she isn't wrong about men being crap in bed

Okay man.

Aaaa ghost

You're to good for this world, you should team up with Moonstone again

moonstone needs MCU or netflix action asap

I know, right? They're totally taking the piss with Val there, and it's going right over their heads. I WISH we've been getting this kind of wit recently. Now Marvel is taking it just as seriously.

It's sad that Moonstone is only popularly known as a Carol Danvers enemy, when outside of Dark Reign, she barely gives a fuck about her.

She doesn't work alone, needs a team.

And Ghost should have been the villain for Iron Man 3

I miss that Ghost. I miss him a lot.

I'd be shocked if we didn't get Thunderbolts in Phase 4, and you can't do Thunderbolts without Karla. I could also see her being used in Captain Marvel.

>that wit
It's the same wit that's giving us the current Carol ongoing

""""wit""""

I used to like Gage actually.

She was originally a side character in Captain America, so maybe she's introduced there?

I miss avengers academy

But the current Carol ongoing is good.