South Park is politically neut-

>South Park is politically neut-

I get what they're trying to do, but not all dark-skinned people have low IQs. Very racist.

>Sup Forums is for television and fi...

>"i love south park until it says something that i don't politically agree with!" - just about every fucking asshole ever

>I can't take a stupid gag from a videogame because im white

It is actually the perfect neutral "statement".
The right thinks it's making fun of delusional liberals, liberals think it's cutting edge social commentary that reaffirms their views.

go back to plebbit and watch rick and morty you libcuck

>South Park is politically neu-

>doesnt actually make the combat more difficult
so its just typical south park humor then

hmmmmm

It's literally just a joke. It doesn't affect gameplay at all.

The joke is it doesn't actually make the game harder.

This. Look how upset Sup Forums is or how these dumb liberals celebrate it on twitter or whatever. And Matt and Trey just laugh because they dont give a shit.

but Sup Forums told me jews don't racemix with black people.....

It decreases money drop, and changes how some NPCs react to you, so it does affect the game somewhat.

Is that real? Thats pretty fucking awesome if you ask me
based M&T

If you make a white thief in the first one Cartman comments on how hes "never seen one of those before"

Who ever implied south park was politically neutral? Pretty much all later season episodes are about some political issue. Only someone who has never watched the show would claim such a thing.

its a funny joke

I miss the jewfro.

I just want to play the game on high difficulty and be white

>A white thief? Never heard of one, but interesting.

*pre-order cancelled*

Trey LITERALLY married a mixed race stripper with a kid named Kobe

LITERALLY my wifes son

I would say you can't make this shit up but Sup Forums has already

honestly that's a decent joke

>Jew, huh? So I guess we'll never really be friends.

Not only are you right,but ops pic is a joke.
Kinda what Mat and Trey do for a living.

It really doesn't. Game doesn't change, is just a joke.

interesting takes on the hoverhand

Funny enough you can. This has no weight on anything except maybe character interaction.

yeah it's literally just a joke not a call for arms

Why do these Sup Forums snowflakes come here and complain about a videogame though? Shouldnt they be on Sup Forums or Sup Forums, South Park starts in a few days i guess they just gonna keep spamming this shit

Allegedly, you get less money and characters like your character less and treat him worse if you're black.

Childhood is idolising Trey
Adulthood is realising Matt is more alpha

It's honestly a pretty cool joke. I'm not sure how it affects the game or if certain achievements are tied to it though. As a gameplay fag, it would be annoying to get the hard achievements with a character that isn't my self-insert because I'm automatically forced into a black character.

Well although this IS from a video game, it DOES have elements of race politics in it, so it's still relevant to what this board is about.

The screenshot is real. I'm pretty sure it's not a real difficulty slider though just a gag in character creation.

Oh fuck off, you're just as bad as the SJWs

Your shitfit isn't going to keep me from looking forward to the new season.

>LITERALLY my wifes son

Yeah, but it lacks the cuck undertone.
When "my wife's son" is used, it means your wife had another man's child while she was with you, probably married.
Being with a woman having a kid from a PREVIOUS relationship is okay tho. Especially if you plan to have seduce their children once they're old enough

>Being with a woman having a kid from a PREVIOUS relationship is okay tho.
No, it means you married used goods and agreed to raise some other man's spawn. That's cuck shit.

It's really lazy, heavy handed "satire" but I don't expect more out of Matt and Trey circa post 2004

The joke is literally "lol life is harder for colored people and now you can experience that in a game! Lol!" Not only is it satirizing based on false reasoning, it's just not funny

You have it the completely wrong way you fucking retarded reddinigger.

source then

>When "my wife's son" is used, it means your wife had another man's child while she was with you, probably married.
Ehh, no it doesn't cuck. It means you're raising another mans child, and not your own. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well, It doesn't CHANGE the game. I'm just saying it does have an effect, as minor as it is.

Except it's not. There was a meeting about this.

NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T

HAHASHHAHA YOU DATE SINGLE MOTHERS LMFAOOOOOOO

you actually couldnt be more incorrect

It's a joke that has been made before tons of times by unfunny cunts. Do the South Park characters also dab? Are fidget spinners a weapon?

>All these remnants from summer who don't even know the origin of that expression

No, but there's a very topical Pokemon Go sidequest in the game. Remember that, kids? Remember Pokemon Go. Well, it's back!

Are you raising some other man's kid or something? Is that why you're so salty about this? Because you're a cuck with a wife's son?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>exposes himself as a cuck
>y-you guise d-don't understand!

here we go again

>the only way to make fun of conservatives these days is to compare them to liberals
What a world we live in.

They're actually right, you've misunderstood the joke. Embarrassing.

I thought the joke was that nobody liked niggers. I thought Sup Forums would love this.

Only is western countries. They are always free to stay in their motherlands and improve them.

>DUDE WHITE PRIVILEGE LMAO
Why do Americans fall for this, and more importantly why are Europoors starting to fall for this shit? I get it's a joke but it still baffles me that people think your skin tone sets your life in stone.

>If I keep saying buzzwords I'll be right! Cuck! Reddit!!

Thank you for the free (you)s, summerchilds

Countdown to when you announce this was all a troll and you were only pretending to be cucked and retarded for a laugh.

I can't even imagine a slow, torturous death good enough for that fat cunt.

>jew
>alpha
Fuck off kike, nobody wants you here

>Newbies learn, the post

>a woman having a kid from a PREVIOUS relationship is okay tho.
Not when she was a whore. It also shows that you couldn't get a girl with no kids, thats max beta.

Probably the only exception are guys that adopt kids.

>/bant/ level posting
This guy has to be 15

Sure buddy

>Blacks have it harder at life.
The only reason this happens is because of black culture and other blacks sabotaging the dudes that want to succeed.

The blacks trying to speak English correctly and study, they are called Uncle Toms, and say they are acting White.
tl;dr Black culture was a mistake.

Never gonna happen, it's a lot easier to empty those countries and shove them into western society, give them basic gibs and they'll take it because there's no work involved. I can't wait until this shit collapses and we re-learn the value of nationalism/tribalism.

It's welfare that's destroying them, we need to cut off the gibs and only offer incentives for education.

>adopting kids

Wow, raising some other mans kids who doesnt even pay child support for them, how cuck can you get?

Face it chumps, the only way to not be a cuck is to live alone, never have kids or a serious girlfriend/wife, and only occasionally inject your seed into whores mouths after you met them online, then never talk to them again.

Welfare is literally the only thing keeping them mildly civil

Turn off that and it will be Liberia in America

is abella really jewish? she has an incredibly jewish face, but she could be latino too.

Then they'll kill each other off and we still win.

exactly but don't push that "Dems are the REAL RAYCIS bs" its pathetic

>Being a virgin incel that needs to pay for sex is better than adopting a child with your wife

more like politically neutered

Dems are racist, just in a different way, the spineless liberal way.

Lol, spotted the cuck raising another mans child. Except unlike a stepdad cuck, you're not even getting child support.

When did I say anything about being a virgin incel you fucking retard? I said stay single and only fuck dumb desperate bitches in the mouth then ditch

>wah i hate niggers they should all be hung
>wtf blacks don't have it hard

ITT Pathetic channers with no life living through the lives of people more succesful than them

>Saying mean words makes black lives harder :'(

>identifies as Jew
>tattoos

Nope.

Go dilate your "pussy" and fuck off back to Reddìt while you're at it.

Yes, because black skin is the only trait that grants you such vitriol, you retarded fucking nigger

>Matt
My wife's son, Matt?

This is really brave.

> is abella really jewish?
Yes she is.

Go home Maddox, your show sucks now

Pic related is you

That's a lie she's never been on a walk

hi Sargon

>needs an entire paragraph to explain the punchline

>this thread being spammed every day on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>south park has the butthurt alt-righters shilling their game all over 4chins
jesus you people got played as suckers bigtime

who are you quoting?

It's not like super religious orthodox Jews are what Sup Forums complains about.