Got the guts to argue with the man who slapped Bob Kane?

Got the guts to argue with the man who slapped Bob Kane?

It pained me a little to unfollow Jim on Twitter last night.

Kurt Busiek's tweet was funny.

Somebody said that Jack Kirby would have ripped Steranko in half and used his blood to ink seven issues.

I doubt the physical possibility of that, but I do wonder if Kirby had similar or differing political beliefs than Steranko. Does anybody know?

I wonder if there were Germans in Nazi Germany just as confused when a short, dark haired man managed to convince people that anyone not fitting the blonde, tall Aryan ideal should be killed as I am that globalist millionaire lobbyist is somehow going to change things for the best for the poor and put an end to corrupt business and politics.

At least Trump won't start WW3 by confronting Russia.

Also i try to differentiate between a creators content and personal views, plus it makes sense that a guy who's favourite hero is Captain America believes in making America great again.

You sound like a faggot.

Jack Kirby was a very SJW dude.

Does this turn around at some point?
I'm really bad at sarcasm, is this sarcasm?

Pretty much everyone else comic related person on Twitter is disagreeing with Steranko.

Well, I do love dicks, as well all do.

jack kirby make tumblr look conservative

Captain America was a New Deal Democrat that voted for FDR.

No he's unironically comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler.

Is he being ironic?

He wasn't suffering from senile dementia when he slapped Bob Kane.

That's the thing about getting older, your mind starts to go. Especially if there's a history of it in your family - as there is with Trump.

That alone is reason enough not to vote for him. Nobody wants a bargain-bin end-of-life Reagan in office.

Russia has no money and is about to have a regime change unless Putin's able to do something about that.

Not confronting - over Ukraine for example, where we are effectively already at war - would give Russia access to manufacturing and capital that it presently desperately needs to rebuild and rearm its mostly comically outdated armed forces. Seriously, taking them on now? It's like the Brits taking on Argentina's mostly 1950s-style military with a mostly 1980s force.

Wipe.

Who knew when to put his foot down when the country was at risk.
Which why there weren't as many Italians, Germans, and Japs wondering about

>this entire thread

I meant more the part where he says Hitler wanted to exterminate everyone who wasn't the German Ubermensch.

>Wipe
I'd feel more confident about that if we weren't having issues handling third world nations.

>Steranko just sits back and laughs

I wonder what the EC Comics guys would be thinking right now.

>the entire post
into the garbage you go

Oh for fuck's sake, Jim.

He's not even wrong...

The man supported Ben Carson. He creates walls of text. He's one of the comic greats, but I can't even.

I wonder if Jim actually supports Trump or if Stan just old him to and he obeyed like the good little houseboy that he is

that sjws is not what they wanted at all

You want to try posting that again, maybe try to make sense this time?

>I can't even
What do you think Stan supports Trump?

if I can stomach the idea that some retards want Hillary for president, then you should also respect the fact that people don't want her for president

>there are people who actually think america would still win any war that is longer than a year
ay lmao

There's a difference between not wanting Hillary and wanting Trump, user.

there isn't

There are however retards that they are superior, because they delude themselves that one is better than the other

Why are so many of you cape fans leftists?
Is the conservatism of superheroes an indulgent fantasy for you?

Are you unaware of history? Of the things FDR allowed when e was in office? Interment of Axis born citizens and a moratorium on the entrance of immigrants from those areas.
Not that Cap would agree since he's more an out and out idealist, not someone who'd blindly follow a Politician

They are feeble and conformist. Conservatism require responsibility, and because most of the posters here are neet, it's hard to expect any sense of responsibility from them

Epic meme.
I'd rather having a warmongering, untrustworthy neocon driven by Wall Street who knows what she's doing than a warmongering, untrustworthy incompetent driven by his own business interests with no fucking idea how the government works and no self control.

If this was the 1950s you'd be calling Wally Wood and Harvey Kurtzman SJWs all day long.

I can only feel bad for you, but then again, I don't care about you

>what were the Nuremberg Laws
>what was Lebensraum
Did you sleep through history class?

>That's the thing about getting older, your mind starts to go. Especially if there's a history of it in your family - as there is with Trump.

Source?

Honestly, Trump has kind of surprised me with his stamina. He's 70 years old, sleeps four hours a night, and has regularly been going around the country with as many as three to five rallies a day, consecutively. I guess not drinking any alcohol, doing no drugs, and not smoking really adds up in the long term.

I wouldn't. They made a rational and mature argument. And if I didn't, my polemic with them would be satisfying and fruitful. Most people nowadays, especially writers have a personality of a spoiled brat

It's the amphetamines he's been on since the 80s

>
RRREEEEEE
fucking stepford stacies

And at what point did we declare war with Syria. Or Mexico?

Did you? Can you point to me where Hitler planned to kill every man, woman, and child that wasn't tall and blonde-haired/blue-eyed, especially when he and a great deal of his supporters didn't even fit that mold?

For Christ's sake, you don't need to go full retard (ie: Sup Forums) to have some damn common sense.

Okay.

America hasn't officially declared war with Syria, but they are operating in Syria and are working directly against the Syrian government's interests.

Source?

A lot of capeshit is leftist. The whole "Capes are Conservative" is usually just spouted by SJWs or Conservatives who don't actually read Capeshit and just take the idea of a strong white guy punching the shit out of crime dressed as the flag as some Conservative Jerkoff.
Where in those laws does it say "Blondes only"?

>Creators who lived through genuinely tumultuous times and experienced fucked up things back then are comparable to privileged twentysomethings today telling others to check their privilege from the comfort of their own homes

Just how many muslim countries does America have to bomb before you consider it a war?
Because at the moment you're up to five.

Boy Sup Forums you sure know how to earn your nickname

Technically ALL of them.

I was about to say the gy probably made that up, and now that I see him supporting Drumpf I'm convinced he lied.

Yet you'll be floundering just like everyone else once the Immortal Meme-Emperor starts sinking the boat under the weight of his incompetence.

And yes, there is plenty of stuff that's beyond the reach of Congress or any advisor to fix; nukes, for instance.

Conservatism is fine... as long as it's a fiction.

The ideology of superheroes is pretty conservative. The state is unable to provide for the commons, so they bring it on themselves uphold law, order, and the status quo.

Out of curiosity, do people hate Roosevelt these days?

Won't happen considering Saudi is the biggest ally alongside Israel.

>I get to dictate what people can and cannot write about

so... no chance of nuclear war?

Do people genuinely believe in the wall?

What is this from? Do you have any other sources? The only other sites I can find talking about this are rags like Gawker.

The story of how he "slapped" Bob Kane is pretty cringeworthy, though.

>Clint Eastwood
>now Steranko
It seems that every white old man is doomed to spend his last days wallowing in hate.

>is pretty bullshit
Fixed.

Every. Single. Time

Even if they espouse liberal views, the methods they use to change things are pretty right wing. Forming militias, tackling criminals physically and throwing them in jail instead of finding the cause and changing the system to avoid it.

Also worth mentioning that the nature of superhero comics having an unchanging status quo is literally conservative.

Lol, only yesterday, Sup Forums would fellate about Steranko. All he had to do, was to show support to Trump, and almost the whole Sup Forums is against him now.

The hypocrisy is off the chart

Not in the "Great Wall of China" sense, but yes, some kind of secure barrier along some stretches of the border, in addition to border patrols, a "digital" wall, and actually enforcing the laws we already have (ie: putting an end to sanctuary cities) would be great.

>straight white male
Probably

>the whole Sup Forums
>31 unique IPs

Sup Forums is not thirty-one people.

>doesn't want people entering the country illegally
>HATRED HATRED LOOK AT ALL THIS HATRED

Not sure why you felt the need to put words in my mouth.

bullshit

See?

Sup Forums is a hivemind though.

Sup Forums is not a hivemind.

And if it is, it's only a hivemind when it comes to not Sup Forums.

Yeah and I mean really when you look back at his work it isn't really all that great.

It's from Spy magazine. It was a magazine in the 80s from New York.
Because that's what you are saying? It's okay for these people to write about something but not okay for others.

The Sup Forums hivemind has spoken.

Are Chuck Dixon and Mad Jim Steranko the only Republican comic bool writers?

Most of the others I can think of are getting seriously buttblasted by Trump's mere presence.

.Only the cucks of Sup Forums are against him.

#IStandByTheWall

Most white Americans are of German descent, though.

Nathan Edmondson.

Van Sciver

>USA is the Fourth Reich
I knew it.

>Because that's what you are saying? It's okay for these people to write about something but not okay for others.

That's some strong mental gymnastics your displaying there.

Bill Willingham.

>That one panel from Fables still triggers people

How is that not what you said?
>Creators who lived through genuinely tumultuous times and experienced fucked up things back then are comparable to privileged twentysomethings today telling others to check their privilege from the comfort of their own homes
Did you forget we can read what you posted already?

What's this from?

Sure. Go through the Nuremberg Laws, Hitler's recorded oratory, and the racial theories that inspired him and his cronies. Replace 'Nordic' and 'Aryan' with 'blonde-haired blue-eyed Germanic'. Done.

Hitler never boasted of being a prime example of an Ubermensch. Neither did the fat slob, chicken-farmer and club-footed manlet who followed him do so either. But that doesn't change the fact that he was raring to cleanse every living being standing between him and his vision of a racially pure, homogenous, and Germanised Reich.

>Nathan Edmondson.
I feel bad for republicans now.

Because those privileged twentysomethings are well within their rights to write about whatever, and I'm well within my rights to consider what they write bullshit. Where did I say they should be barred from writing? Again stop putting words in people's mouths.

So you can't then. Got it. That's all I wanted to know, thanks.

I know, right? A conservative ideology is poison for creation.

Van Sciver