youtube.com/watch?v=znd_5VO81hw
youtube.com/watch?v=1U_GoiFy6kw
youtube.com/watch?v=BxRYwLMXesw
youtube.com/watch?v=c0KkPo1MEoA
youtube.com/watch?v=KrDck8ocFu0
youtube.com/watch?v=6csfDT5ovps
youtube.com/watch?v=sDrVBelP-Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't know that you could cry movie scenes.

I loved his crying scene in True Detective but then I saw this and it made it feel like a schtick.

On screen or in front of the screen?

TAP TOMMY ITS OK
IM SORRY TOMMY
I LOVE YOU

man fuck off with your cartoon shit

inb4 up, lion king, futurama

I honestly cried like a little at bitch at this scene.

this was the last time he cared about his son

Why did Frodo forget Legolas name?

youtube.com/watch?v=dC28GBXtf-0

weebshit

God I'm so horny I just want to have sex with a big tiddie girl

sauce?

this

Warrior is the best sports movie ever made

Tell me they resisted the cock and kept loyal to their husbands/bfs

Agreed
The Wrestler is close tho
youtube.com/watch?v=7fTnTP49FW0

>Tell me they resisted the cock and kept loyal to their husbands/bfs
Wouldn't that be a great story

I can tell you her hymen perfectly resisted the boyfriend's cock,
then she pledged herself to one of the men.

Scrubs has so many episode that leave me in tears
youtube.com/watch?v=znd_5VO81hw

Film?

Interstellar

youtube.com/watch?v=1U_GoiFy6kw

Yeah, it's really awkward when film just starts sliding out from behind your eyeballs, and it's really painful too because it cuts the soft flesh in there.

>My God, Bones. What have I done.

Because the two never spoke to one another in the entire trilogy.

Recommend me some sad movies

Les mis

>Please boss, don't put that thing over my face, don't put me in the dark. I's afraid of the dark.

Fag

>On the day of my judgment, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That it was my job? My job?

>You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

the green mile is always sad, also keihard sad dad stuff gets me

thanks lads

FAMILY
COMES
FIRST

youtube.com/watch?v=BxRYwLMXesw

>SPOCK
Great example of how perfect line delivery can elicit an emotional response with minimal dialogue. Shatner speaks volumes with just one word. Years of friendship; happiness, sadness, anger, good times, and bad times all come to the surface and expose themselves at the same time when he cries out for his longtime friend. You'd be hard pressed to find a recent film where this kind of emotional impact is conveyed with many lines of dialogue, let alone one word.

i don't think a movie ever made me cry

>Simba, what have you done? The king is dead, and if it weren't for you, he'd still be alive. What will your mother think?

this

"I'm sorry Lem ... but I had to right ?!"
That fucking scene

"- We'll always be friends forever won't we ?
- Yeah, forever."

>Men
>Crying

;_;

This one? Fuck I remember watching it on repeat when I was a kid but I can't for the life of me remember what it all was about

my brudda..

>my pussy when "he" cries during a movie

>you know, I know about farming

Well, young fox and young hound are best friends at the beginning, playing with each other etc. But as they are growing up, the dog is trained to hunt and kill animals like foxs. Because of unfortunate events, the hound tries to catch his former bestfriend (the fox). At the very end, the sad part is the fox looking at the farm from far away (where the hound is) knowing they will never be friends again and certainly won't see each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0KkPo1MEoA

This is a good one

your surgical wound isn't a "pussy" user

>knew the ending before I watched it
>got kinda dumb halfway through
>still cried like a little bitch

weebsite ;^)
fact

fuck this shit nigga

>Pan's labyringht
?? Why, what is sad about this movie?

Weird, still have no memory of it
But it does seem like something I would cry at

>Dear fellas, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. The parole board got me into this halfway house called "The Brewer" and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. It's hard work and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store manager likes me very much. Sometimes after work, I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Jake might just show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleepin' at night. I have bad dreams like I'm falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get me a gun and rob the Foodway so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense any more. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old crook like me

Dude fuck off, both of these crying scenes were legitimately good. TD is a much better piece overall than Interstellar though of course.

>that moment when Starbuck disappears
;_;

Goodbye Kera Thrace, you won't be forgotten.

:'(

I wept during 'Beautiful Ride' at the end of Walk Hard the other night when I watched it drunk.

How can such a silly spoof have so much genuine heart and warmth in it?

>I laid out the cabin today. It's gonna have an easterly view. You should see the light that we get here. When the sun comes from behind the mountains, it's almost heavenly.
>It reminds me of you.
Fuck this show, seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=KrDck8ocFu0

Knowing I'll never fuck that ass

Bvs opening scene where thw parents gets killed and of course the save martha scene.

We dont desreve zack snyder

>He was smiling... That's right. You know, that, that Luke smile of his. He had it on his face right to the very end. Hell, if they didn't know it 'fore, they could tell right then that they weren't a-gonna beat him. That old Luke smile. Oh, Luke. He was some boy. Cool Hand Luke. Hell, he's a natural-born world-shaker.

As bad as the movie was the opening scene with his parents death is the best that ANYONE has ever made.

youtube.com/watch?v=6csfDT5ovps

You may think it's stupid but this really does it for me

What? All I'm saying is seeing the same trick twice lessened its impact. Don't get so defensive.

"Where do you think we are ?" Damn, that scene is good

>this whole episode
Truly saddening. Fuck cancer.

As time went on we saw less and less of Teddy and Vern until eventually they became just two more faces in the halls. That happens sometimes. Friends come in and out of your life like busboys in a restaurant. I heard that Vern got married out of High-school, had four kids and is now the forklift operator at the Arsenal Lumberyard. Teddy tried several times to get into the Army but his eyes and his ear kept him out. The last I heard, he'd spent some time in jail. He was now doing odd jobs around Castle Rock.
Chris did get out. He enrolled in the College-courses with me. And although it was hard he gutted it out like he always did. He went on to College and eventually became a lawyer. Last week he entered a fast food restaurant. Just ahead of him, two men got into an argument. One of them pulled a knife. Chris who would always make the best peace tried to break it up. He was stabbed in the throat. He died almost instantly. Although I haven't seen him in more than ten years I know I'll miss him forever. I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anybody?

youtube.com/watch?v=sDrVBelP-Ds

and people say King can't write

>post this scene
>only get a "fag" as a (you)
y tho

Fag

Ok.
I think they are different enough for two crying scenes though.

>scrubs
fuck off forever

cause ur a fag lmoa

the ending of Leviathan

Honestly Brooks was kind of the only decent part about that piece of dogshit movie.

This whole ending until Gray Havens always does it for me

>the bit where they creampie her into unconsciousness so she can't clean the cum out of her daughters.

pure
kino