The power is yours!!

What is wrong with voting for Trump?

>Using to Simpsons to influence people's vote

I´d like to think we, as a species, are not dumb enough to fall for this, but I know better than that

Are you prepared for your internet prices to go up?

I wish I could get paid to shill.

Too late OP. I voted for Kodos.

His economic strategy is confused for one thing, he seems to talk protectionism and deregulation, tax cuts and huge public spending pretending there is no contradiction which maybe you buy if you think the only problem is that the jews are stealing all the money but doesn't really make sense otherwise.

But I thought we were running out of internet.

I don't know, but, Katy McGinty, a democrat running for senator in my state, wants to hike up a tax on internet. Really made my neurons stimulate.

I already voted for Trump.

Voted for Donald. I don't know why but every time someone asks me, I get weird looks of disgust for some reason. I don't understand.

His plan could work if he were to get rid of tax loopholes, corporate welfare and tax cuts and write-offs for the wealthy as we currently do, but that probably wouldn't happen.

>Trump is going to be a bad President because an episode of the Simpsons said so 16 years ago

Millennials everyone.

Like the president actually has the power to do all that.

Like I said, that probably wouldn't happen.

Worse, they get upset because he said some mean things that hurt their fee fees.

The other way around: He is so obviously unqualified that everyone makes jokes about it.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Define "qualified"

That's the awful part. Hillary knows how to work her way around that shit without anybody knowing.

literally nothing

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

"Upvoted by Jewish bankers"

I'd rather have Trump in office instead of old, incompetent Shillary starting up WWIII because of her hatred for Russia.

We had not had a qualified president in decades.

Hillary is even more unqualified. How many more government positions does she needs to fail miserably at for people to understand this?

Gentlemen. I'm pleased to announce that thanks to the magic of Disney animatronics, Strom Thurmond will live ANOTHER hundred years.
> Twenty more terms!

Knowing anithing about politics or just being a public person.

Also
>Lisa

Fuck Lisa the little stuck up cunt

A fellow Pennsylvaniafag? Nice.

What is this internet tax thing? I'm trying to look for it, but I'm getting nothing. All I know is that I don't want it.

>Hillary is even more unqualified. How many more government positions does she needs to fail miserably at for people to understand this?

Experience has value! Sooner or later, she HAS to run out of mistakes to make.

Notice that the parties' general position on Russia changed over the last 4 years? Now the Democrats are mongering for a war and/or full intervention against Russian actions in Syria and the Ukriane, and the Republicans don't want anything to do with Russia, and some even support Russia and the Assad regime (rightfully so).

Whoops, forgot pic.

UGH! I can't even right now

HE'S LITERALLY HITLER!! He's a racist, sexist misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, Islamophobic, bigoted fascist bully and the scariest thing is PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL VOTE FOR HIM

GOD I MEAN IT'S 20FUCKING16! Thank goddess all the Straight White Cis Men are dying off so we never have to deal with this again

A Trump/Clinton thread that is... an actual discussion with arguments?
Nobody said "t. CTR" or "go back to Sup Forums"?
Pinch me.

If by run out you mean get us all killed so she's unable to to make more mistakes, I guess you're right in some capacity.

Gobac2 Sup Forums, CTR.

This but unironically.

If Trump didn't know anything about politics and wasn't a public person, how the fuck do his rallies always fill time and time again? We a had a rally near where I lived not to long ago (Doylestown), and the entire center it was held at was filled 3-fold with over 6,000 people attending, as opposed to the Hillary rally the next week at the local college where only ~200 people attended, half of which appeared to be over the age of 50.
Trump's a people guy.

I would have voted Trump but my vote doesn't matter in this state.

I really wish I didn't vote third party.

Im watching you

But seriously any other candidate for either party likely would have this in the bag at this point againt Trump/Hillary.

Trump might be a blowhard and slightly idiotic but I think he does have good intentions, also rolling 100's on chrisma rolls. At worst I think he'll be a lame duck president

Hillary is just a walking talking moneymaking by any means shitstorm at this point, and rolling double 0's in the chrisma rolls.

At worst the FBI is gonna commit to full scale war and she'll be forced to step down for "health reasons" and have Kaine pardon her followed by Her and bill trying to carry everything not nailed down outta the Whitehouse again

HOW DARE YOU LIBKEK IGNORANT KEK NIGGERSPIC KEK MONGOLOID KEK!

DONALD KEK TRUMP KEK IS ABSOLUTELY KEKING AMAZING YOU KEK, HE'S GONNA BUILD A WALL AND KILL ALL OF THE MINORITIES AND KEK THEM AND KEK THIS AND KEK THAT AND THEN I'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO GET A GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE THE STUPID BITCHES WILL STOP DATING BLACK GUYS THE KEKS

I'M SO KEKING GLAD THAT I'M REDPILLED ON OUR KEKED-UP POLITICS THAT REALLY MATTER, OTHERWISE I'D GET KEKED HARD

ALSO KEKS PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SPAM AS MUCH PEPE AS YOU CAN! WE NEED OUR MEMES BACK FROM THE NORMIES WHO WON'T HANG OUT WITH ME BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SHOWERED OR SHAVED IN MONTHS! GAMERGATE 2017 GUYS ONE MORE YEAR!!!!

GOD I WANNA KEKIN' FUCK AND FUCKIN' KEK TRUMP SO KEKING MUCH

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

you disgust me