I'm friends with a scriptwriter on Justice League, He got fired for leaking this out, so fuck them...

I'm friends with a scriptwriter on Justice League, He got fired for leaking this out, so fuck them. Here you guys go: The Film begins with Steppenwolf and Darkseid talking about Lex Luthor and the mother boxes being scattered over, Earth, Krypton, Atlantis and Themiscrya

Batman since the death of Superman has been devoted to becoming a superhero again, moved by Superman' sacrifice, And teams up with Wonder Woman to find Metahumans, In the event a threat from other planets and galaxies come.

Barry Allen, is a forensic scientist, obsessed with the murder of his mother, trying to find her killer. He has been Flash for 4 years, at this point. And is well known across Central City

Victor Stone, a former football player. When he visits his parents at work at S.T.A.R. Labs, an experiment with an inter-dimensional portal goes horribly wrong and a parademon kills Elinore. The creature turns on Victor and severely mutilates him before Silas forces the creature back through the portal. Leaving a Boomtube, As evidenced in BVS. He is mended with tech from Apokolips.

Arthur Curry, Son of a human man and Atlantian
mother, Helps out poor villagers with fish and other food, when Bruce Wayne, finds him and recruits him, to The League. Aquaman refuses at first. [/spoilers]

Cont'd.
[spoilers] Gordon calls Batman to the rooftops of Gotham, To talk about "flying Monkeys" over Gotham, Batman wonders if it is linked to what Lex said to him in Arkham Aslyum, and goes to Lex's house, Who has been since released from the asylum. Lex reveals to him that Darkseid has sent his brother Steppenwolf and his parademons to earth to collect the Mother Box, that is stored there. While planning to invade Atlantis, Kyrpton and Themiscrya. Wonder Woman, travels back to defend her home from Darkseid's forces, Aquaman comes to Batman for help on one condtion, if he helps, They do not interfere with Atlantis business.

Chris Terrio got fired for leaking the script to (You)?

Not Terrio. Another scriptwriter, this may not be the final draft. Just thought you guys would like to see this.

What's his name? You've already said he got fired so they know his identity. You may as well name him.

Wait you can't

BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING LARPING FAGGOT FUCK OFF AND CRASH YOUR PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS SHITBIRD

Tonight on OP Fanfic

>I'm friends with a scriptwriter on Justice League

Just to be clear here: you literally came up with a reason WORSE than "my dad works for nintendo"

Well, are you gonna finish or what?

Outside of 1 or 2 details like the intro we know most of this stuff already

No-fun-allowed brigade drove him off

>Barry Allen, is a forensic scientist, obsessed with the murder of his mother, trying to find her killer. He has been Flash for 4 years, at this point. And is well known across Central City

And that's where you blew it OP.

Its not really fun for us, more frustrating. We get over a dozen bullshit leaks every other week so its hard to give a shit

Well fuck.

Come back, OP. We believe you. Really.

OP here, I don't know if I believe it anymore, He sent it to me, told me he was fired, And sent me this. If it's fake, I'm sorry. But it sounds plausible.

It would've been believable if you said DC/WB intern. The scriptwriters are public knowledge you silly goose :^)

>I'm friends with a scriptwriter on Justice League,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

sure

Just post it, dude. Even though it's most likely not real it could be good for a laugh.

>Krypton
How did you mess up so badly, so quickly?

Hey guys I'm friends with one of the directors of Justice League and can confirm GL makes an appearance. AMA

>goes to Lex's house, Who has been since released from the asylum.
No.

Which GL is it?

Don't be too hard on him, he's just rewording an old leak from reddit.

Okay. Here goes.

Lois Lane has flashbacks to when Superman died, at the end of BVS, And goes to his grave everynight, to mourn him. One night, She sees someone who she thinks is Clark, Wearing a suit and is very gaunt, Like he was like at the end of BVS with the nuke, She can't believe her eyes and rubs them, and then he goes.

Batman and The League fight off The Parademons in Gotham, And Steppenwolf appears through a boom tube. Destroys most of the Leaguers.

Thank you, user.

Hi everyone I'm actual Chris Terrio and I just completed the final draft of Justice League. Ask me anything!

Booster Gold

Played by Zack himself?

Does Gal Gadot have ticklish feet?

What took so long? Shouldn't it have been done by now?

No, played by Marc Guggenheim

No, but I do. *wiggles toes-ies*

I've been a naughty and thirsty boy

who fucks who

Interesting so far, give me more senpai

Stop being gay

Hi, are you Chris Terrio?

And then?

>in Gotham
>Alfred: I'd offer you all some sandwiches but it seems that the tomatoes from the garden have all gone rotten
>Bruce: it's okay, Alfred, we didn't need them anyway
>Bruce looks at the camera, winks, everyone laughs

I've inserted a gay Superman/Batman subplot into every single scene in the movie

Batman who is close to death, Sees a white light, assumes it's the heaven but it's Superman who has been alive for a few weeks at this point.

Can you ask Zack Snyder to add Loss as a visual gag in the movie?

What, is he Superman the White instead of the Gray now?

If you know where to look, each of Zack's DC movies has a shot that represents a Loss panel. Our JL installment will be the third.

OP here here's an excerpt from the script

>Batman: I have concluded my research and all evidence pointed to one inevitable truth: that was indeed the work of the Joker.
>Gordon: That's a shame, Batman. I was hoping he was gone for good!
>Batman: No one goes for good Jim, everything always goes bad. You and I learned it the hard way, old friend.
>Gordon: Bad or dead, that's the way of the world.

>Gordon looks around, he's alone now. Batman has left

>Batman (out of the frame): Bad or dead...

Hey guys, Ben Affleck here, AMA.

How did it feel like cucking Superman out of his own movie?

It felt really good, thanks for asking.

The old leak that OP is retrofitting.

>Darkseid invades Earth in ancient times, using three Mother Boxes to create a portal to Apokolips for his armada. An alliance between humans, Amazons and Atlanteans closes the portal before he arrives, defeats his scouts and then splits the Mother Boxes between themselves.

>On present day, Bruce Wayne locates Arthur Curry in a fishing village and attempt to recruit him to a team he's assembling to protect the world, but Arthur refuses. Returning to Gotham, Bruce reunites with Diana Prince, who is helping him assemble meta-humans. He introduces her to another recruit, Barry Allen.

>Bruce finds out Lex Luthor arranged to be released from Arkham Asylum and confronts him, with Luthor assuring him something is coming and vowing revenge against him. Batman, Wonder Woman and the Flash then visit Cyborg at S.T.A.R. Labs to recruit him, but he refuses. S.T.A.R. Labs is later attacked by Parademons and Cyborg's father Silas Stone is kidnapped.

>Commissioner James Gordon calls Batman to report the kidnappings of several scientists. Batman deduces the Parademons are affiliated with the invader Luthor warned him about. Cyborg joins the group to rescue his father and they track the Parademons down to a nest in an unfinished underground tunnel connecting Gotham to Metropolis.

>Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Cyborg are ambushed by Parademons, but Batman manages to defeat them with a specialized combat vehicle, the Nightcrawler, and they escape through a Boom Tube and report to their commander, Steppenwolf.

>Steppenwolf confers with his brother, Darkseid. He had a truce with Krypton to exchange technology and resources for sparing Krypton from destruction, and the Ruling Council was given a Mother Box, which Steppenwolf has since retrieved. Darkseid orders Steppenwolf to subjugate Earth so Apokolips can harvest its natural resources in preparation for a looming war.

>Steppenwolf returns to Earth and prepares to assemble the Mother Boxes. His Parademons also steal Superman's body from Smallville, Kansas, so that the kidnapped scientists, who have all researched Kryptonian DNA, can use it to enhance the Parademon with superhuman abilities.

>Steppenwolf attacks Themyscira and steals its Mother Box before invading Atlantis. Aquaman confronts him, but is outmatched and nearly killed before Batman and his team intervene. During the battle, the Flash accidentally travels into the future and sees the heroes dead and the world ravaged by Darkseid before returning to the present.

>Cyborg finds out he's been enhanced by the Mother Box left to the humans and tracks down the remaining Mother Boxes to Steppenwolf's hideout, where they find Superman's body and rescue the kidnapped scientists. Batman finds out Superman isn't dead, but in a deep coma, and asks Cyborg and Silas Stone to find a way to revive him.

>Steppenwolf attacks Earth with an army of Parademons arriving through the portal created by the three Mother Boxes. Cyborg and Silas use the scout ship and a miniature Yellow Sun generator to revive Superman, but it's not working.

>The heroes are outmatched by Steppenwolf and on the verge of being killed as the Flash had seen. The Flash then gives Silas' machine an extra boost and revives Superman, who joins the fight, saves the heroes and changes the future. Steppenwolf is outmached and killed by Wonder Woman and Aquaman/driven back to Apokolips and killed by Darkseid (apparently Snyder filmed both versions)

>The heroes celebrate and decide to continue working together, Superman reunites with Lois Lane and Martha Kent, Batman and Wonder Woman display romantic interest in each other, Aquaman is crowned king of Atlantis, Cyborg mends fences with Silas and Barry meets Iris West, who is as quirky as he is.

i fucked zack snyder in a la fitness keto bar/gay nightclub and he told me as i sucked his 4.65 inches member that he was fired from justice league back in april and that there isnt actually any movie being made

on november whenever, wb plans to show that christian bale movie with dragons in theaters worldwide and hope no one notices it.

Correction: FIRED DC/WB intern, because those are so much more reliable right?

>Flash for 4 years
>goes to Lex's house, Who has been since released from the asylum.
Fake and gay

How does it feel to be the best Batman?

Terrible fanfiction LOL

Hey guys Grant Morrison here. I just got finished writing the script with Chris Terrio. Ask me anything.

Is Hypercrisis real?

Hey Grant, Chris () here and I was just wondering if you got my email regarding the scene where Superman accidentally has sex with Lois Lane of another Earth. Do you think the scene should be longer or shorter? I wanted to include "vibrating" factor like in Mr. George Miller's Justice League script.

Of course

Yes, I got. The idea is fantastic except for one thing. I recommend thatinstead of it being a Lois from another Earth, it's still the same Lois but Superman vibrates so hard and strongly that he shifts between Supermen from alternate earths. We can use this scene to introduce all other Supermen like Calvin Ellis and Captain Carrot.

Well there already was Flash in Suicide Squad in full suit, so he might be.

I haven't seen this kind of pathetic bait since the last "MCU plans" thread. Jesus, if you're gonna bait us, make it fucking entertaining.

It feels fantastic. Thanks for stopping by!

> New Gods having to ask Krypton for tech
> Krypton overexerted its resources for the new gods and not because of their own greed

So retarded on so many levels

lol

>superman having an accidental orgy becoming balck superman and rabbit superman while fucking lois
honestly id pay money to see it in theatres.

Damn it. I tell you Ridley and Waluigi are confirmed for Brawl.

Did you hear that they're making a Brawl 2?

>Darkseid orders Steppenwolf to subjugate Earth so Apokolips can harvest its natural resources in preparation for a looming war.

If this is true I'm fucked off.

The point of Darkseid's want of earth is that the Anti-Life Equation lives within mankind. Unless "resources" means "mankind's collective understanding of Anti-life".

Darkseid isn't just some random conqueror. He's the fucking God of Tyranny. Darkseid Is!

>and Barry meets Iris West, who is as quirky as he is.

I do however hope this is true!

>Krypton

>He got fired for leaking this out

>work for company
>break contract to leak script
>get fired when it gets found out
>get angry that friend was completely justifiably fired
he got what he deserved.

>his brother Steppenwolf

It probably is, and will be a obnoxious as it sounds.