ign.com/articles/2016/11/07/young-justice-returning-for-season-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user...Wally's dead

>theres a justifiable reason for them to replace him with black wally

Is.

It.

Worth.

It.

It'd be hilarious if he was the same character, everybody treated hime the sam, but was just suddenly black with no explanation.

Yes.
Also this would be funny

I'll be honest m8, I don't care about this version of Wally really. So I wouldn't even care.

Yeah
>Get hyped and watch the seasons on Netflix
>Forgot about all the romance
We don't need shipping

considering he is no longer black in the comics...

I don't see why they would do that. If they wanted to they'd probably introduce the new one but not replace him all together.

Lets put the bait in thus thread since it was first.

Wally's [/spoiler]trapped in the speed force. He's coming back[/spoiler].

God fucking dammit.

Bart is Kid Flash now

Wally is gone until Season 5

I wouldn't mind them bringing in black Wally, though I'd rather they call him, like, Warren or something.
Do a Rebirth #1 homage with white Wally just coming out of the Speed Force long enough to pass the torch and you're golden.

There's no Speed Force in the Young Justice universe. Weisman hates the Speed Force and considers the Flashes all mutated.

so then where did wally go at the end? he just what, disappeared into some sort of non-speed-force? as if

He already passed torch to Bart. In a universe where Bart is established, Wally 2 has no place. That's also why Bart is in limbo now, because Wally 2 is essentially filling his place.

I wish you guys would give new Wally a chance he could be the key to getting red back then they could be speedforce bros like mas y menos.

hello, Megan

Yeah probably. Who knows?

He vaporized?

It's not like we saw any speed force shit happening.

Same thing that happened to Barry Allen on Crisis on Infinite Earths, really (which happened a decade before anyone even thought about making the Speed Force). It was an homage. Dude just disappeared.

We could have both Wally's- like in the comics

Black Wally was a mistake. And would especially be redundant on this show.

>Wally's trapped in the speed force. He's coming black

FTFY

There are two Wallys running around right now, you know.

Earth-2 Wally (who just so happens to be black) helps pull out Earth 1 Wally from the speedforce

I really dislike black Wally. Why can't we have Bart back? Also the Black Wests on the TV show is the reason why a black woman was once again cast as Iris in the movies. When will we get a white Iris?

Christ even Mary Jane is gonna be black in the next Spider-man movie just Shoot me in the FuckiNG head.

I'm really curious about which will they use. Are they bringing new characters? Will Red Hood appear? What about Starfire?

I kind of hope they don't bring in new characters, in the first season they managed to give everyone a certain amount of screen time and made a point of showing the group dynamics, then they skipped 5 years and added a bunch of people then couldn't keep doing that and you just wound up with a bunch of characters who the audience knew nothing about

I wanna see Longshadow and Static shock some more. What ever happened to them and Cheshire/sportsmaster.

That fucking Native american music that plays when longshadow summons his aura

I think a large point of the YJ specific cast is to be different from the Teen Titans cartoons. The only serious common point is Dick. They very intentionally skipped and meshed everything but the Wolfman era Titans, it's why there's no Donna Troy at all and probably why Wally took a backseat season 2.

would be funny if they both just keep their name, I know 7 people named Dan and 2 of them is related. so I can see it working.

No, season 2 was trash

funny for a while, then weird, then funny again, then stupid, then funny, then it would tur into a shitstom and the show will have ended.

>it's why there's no Donna Troy at all
There's no Donna because they weren't allowed to use WW characters (other than Wondy herself) during S1.

Isn't that what they did on the second season of Danger Five? Jacques was suddenly a black man with no explanation except for late season stuff

I doubt they'll do nothing with Jason seeing as they confirmed him existing(and dead)

Given how comparable it is to what happened with Barry, I'm sure Wally will be back and better than before

Cool, let's keep him in the grave.

>When will we get a white Iris?

When it fucking matters.

I like you.

So, is the Weisman Curse officially lifted?

Barry didn't come back for 30 years and it took speed force shit, which doesn't exist.

Bart's Kid Flash now. They're not going to bring back...Kid Flash.

>turning bart into kid flash
weisman was a mistake

But Bart is fucking trash.
Give me back muh Wally.

Bart is a way better character in YJ than Wally. MUH ARTEMIS got old fast.

AY YO HOLD UP
*smacks lips*
Got any proof or are we just shitposting?

Better than "M-MUH HOMOSEX"

Nigga where have you been?
ign.com/articles/2016/11/07/young-justice-returning-for-season-3

>better than homosex
nigga you trollin

More people who don't actually read comics....

He is still black. Because it's not the same Wally. There are 2 Wally's that are separate(but related) people.

I realize that the other boards believe Sup Forums has shit tastes, but you don't need to prove them right, user. Become better than yourself.

there's no point to using Red Hood, since Joker and Batman are minor characters. the show needs to focus on the characters are are already in the show

it's actually happening?
fuck yes

He was already replaced by a new Kid Flash, too late to add another.

If it's a new character and not literally changing the race of an established one, who fucking cares?

More importantly is the main man coming back

Or Danny Trejo Bane

>they have flashbacks
>he's still white in the flashbacks

Or Bizzaro Match from the comics

>motherfuckers forgot about Kobra

baka

>Wally comes out of the speedforce
>Barry's family is ecstatic to have their nephew back
>he goes back to Artemis
>they live happily for a few months and fug a few times
>suddenly Wally takes off his Wally mask
>it's Zoom
>in cues Zoom arc

Sorry man, but everybody forgets about Kobra.

>you thought darkseid would be the main antagonist
>but it was ME!

Homosex is just something this dumb board cares about. It wasn't really a thing in the show.

In the show the whole Wally Artemis thing dragged down both characters.

Hmm yeah I want this. It would also trigger the fuck out of Tumblr too, a double win for everyone.

>Zoom
Eobard or Zolomon?

Weisman is a retard as far as speedsters are concerned, then.

Nah, he's genius. Speed Force is soooo overrated. It's been the bane of Flash stories for years now.

Should've detonated all the nukes and put america out of its misery.

>this buttblast

You're the one making an embarrassment out of your own country.

but hillary is losing, user

Praise Kek, through the prophet Trump, his will is done.

Like right now?

I hope there are more cute Bart and Jaime.

She LOST.

>Implying Sup Forums reads comics

I don't even OWN a comic.

user keep up with the comics.

Wally's gonna come back, but there's gonna be two of him, Wally White and Wally Black.

Bane?

Aye.

Young Justice was never good to begin with

Is it the same writing team? I hope to fuck it's not ones involved with the new DC movies they've been shitting out.

>Implying he knows this
>Implying he reads comics

This.

>tfw no GL:TAS

I didn't care for most versions in Young Justice either, they were either annoying or just straight up unlikeable, Megan.

Sup Forums is hipster as always

No one cares about your shitty show, also Green Lantern sucks in general

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

(you)

>was never good

THIS.

Art was OK, but the story lines, choices mades, characterization were mostly OOC and pointless/plotless, unless your plot point is, LET'S CREATE A PLOT DEVICE SO THESE KIDS LOSE TO US AND EVEN IF THEY WIN A SMALL THING, WE ARE STILL FOURTEEN STEPS AHEAD OF THEM.

It's the same shitty idea writers have been trying that just got excessively popularized by things like TDK, S1 of The Flash, Skyfall, etc. etc.

This show came out before S1 of the flash so idk what you're talking about. It was elaborately written and the theme connections were beyond solid.

Speedforce is one Hell of a drug

>YJ Season 3 confirmed
>Show stars
>same animation team that made the new PPG

HA HA

TIME TO MIND RAPE

AGAIN

I did think that making the 'perky' girl on the team the anti-hero in the next season was an interesting choice, it seems odd how quickly she did a complete 180 though