Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZoIvpExxEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>largest opening for an R-rated movie.
>Already made 3x it's budget.
"failing"

no

china will fail

I just checked, and it's rated MA15+, not R.

But it's suppose to look like shit

MPAA Rating: R

The ACB rated it MA15+.

>being Australian

lol

>broke even the day it was released
>literally everybody except a few autistic contrarians loved it
>failing
lol

Life truly is suffering, but that still doesn't change it's MA15+.

Burgerstan's ratings are retarded and you should change them.

(You)

None of this matters, it won't be out in China due to muh spirits censoring so it will never break even.

>Been out for 3 days now
>Still no webms of the gory bits

the directors are argientines so makes sense

No its failing because it sucks compared to 1990's

The miniseries is an abomination. Anyone who has read the book knows Tim Curry isn't It, he is just a psycho clown. Bill actually IS It in this movie even though that's not to say this movie doesn't have it's problems of editing issues and pacing but it does the book far more justice.

Book is still the best

You're fucking retarded if you think the original mini series is in any way better than this one. The mini series was boring

>the most profitable movie of the year
>failing
Nice bait

graphic violence against children isn't automatic R in upside down land? I thought us burgers were the ones who were desensitized

>IT is flopping
>TJ Kirk was right all the time
>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=OZoIvpExxEQ

Yet, Curry is better.

Go figure.

>break even
>will pass 200 million world wide it's opening weekend
>35 million budget

>thinking it needs China to break even when it did that half way into it's first day

this is some low key shitposting

t. nostalgia loving reddit fag

I haven't seen nu-IT yet, but I am extremely wary of all the changes I've heard about from the novel. The time period changing, character traits changing, aka belch suddenly fat instead of weird lanky guy, Beverly marsh has dyke hair, Didn't hear Bill stutter once in the trailers. Henry's father suddenly is a racist cop instead of being a crazy old vet. The clown just looking lame, though they did get the colours right, though the suit doesn't look bright silver.

I have to wait 2 weeks to see it due to having to see it with friends, just going to try and divorce the film from the novel in my mind and give it a chance.

>Marketing to the largest % of people in the country

I see no problem with this strategy user

>literally white people. The movie
>white girl is an orgy and enjoys BBC the most
You are right.

>movie is good and is printing money
>failing

Bill stutters several times.

You need to see both movies dumbfuck

I thought the movie was great.
From what I've heard it's actually more faithful to the novel than the original movie was.
Haven't read it myself though so i can't say for sure.

YOU LIED TO ME Sup Forums! YOU SAID THE ORGY SCENE WAS IN THERE AND THE BLACK KID GOT TO BE FIRST. I FUCKING HATE YOU!

time period change doesn't make a noticeable impact
bullies are condensed down basically to Henry with the rest of his gang not getting any real story, but stuff was always going to be trimmed so the movie isn't 4 hours and the side bullies aren't a huge loss

Bev always cut her hair after he step dad paid too much attention to it, that's out of the book

Bill stutters all the time in the movie, to the point that it's really noticeable when he stops, he also does the thrust his fists against the post line a bunch

Henry's dad's background change reflected the time period change, but his being a vet really wasn't that important either, just his abusive relationship with Henry

its making 2 much money, expect squeals

I can tell you they changed the time period because they didn't want to do two period movies, they figured one can be period and one modern. Period movies are a fucking headache to make

>12 y/o orgy scene in a modern movie
>In Burgerland ever

It's not an orgy. They all have sex with her one-by-one. More of a train. Every one gets this wrong.

Show me your working for that as none of it adds up.

TJ kirk is also a self loathing piece of shit.

Next you'll be saying Pennywise is a fucking drider. What is it with you autists?

Fuck China.

Why don't you go to boxofficemojo and look at it your fucking self?

I've been mugged by scarier clowns than this cracker smdh

seriously why are white people scared of clowns anyway

Can't wait to see how they censor the dancing clown scene

>IT broke even in ONE DAY
I know Sup Forums is always wrong but you guys really outdid yourselves this time

You realize America's R isn't the same as Australia's R, right?

It's outperforming Homecoming on literally a sixth the budget. IN. FUCKING. SEPTEMBER.

I'm not the one making outlandish back-of-fag packet claims. Break it down and support your argument.

That was the best part of it.

You're only claiming it's outlandish because you're a pinhead dipshit.
Take 2 seconds to google it you chimp

Clowns diddle kids in America

It's popular so I hate it. Like rick and morty and marvel

>based on American book
>made by Americans

American ratings are what matters. Get relevant

this is what you white devils look like to WOKE poc

It literally already broke even

>argumentum ad hominem

Comment instantly disregarded. Argument lost.

Truth doesn't constitute an ad hom. You really are provably an insufferable dipshit.

Keep digging that hole bub.

reminder that Sup Forums shills only have to keep threads bumped.

Why? It didn't need to be all that deep to bury your shallow ass to begin with.

>Still no working or evidence behind wild figures quoted

Put the spade down.

You needed more than ?

>Fake news

Yes. I need more than that absolute nonsense.

Never read the book or seen the original here

Right off the bat I would say this definitely wasn't as scary as I thought it was supposed to be. However the relationship between the kids and the acting was great. Although I feel like they went over the top in the Pennywise design, he looks too edgy or something. Overall I would recommend the watch though it's a very fun movie

Where are your sources? Oh, that's right. I wondered why they smelled of shit. They came straight out of your ass.

In the original, the clown looked goofy and actually somewhat approachable, which I think is important for his character

I agree that the new one's clown is too edgy of a design. What kid would want to walk towards that clown?

Now you're just being childish. I'm trying to have a serious discussion and this is the level of discourse you offer? It's little wonder you're so easily amused.

>muh spirits censoring

Wat

just watched his IT videos and why is he such a faggot?
>says its shit cause of one pic
>actor calls him out on this
>makes it look like to all of his viewers like the actor was in the wrong
>he saw a little clip of the start of the film
>says its shit
>goes in with his mind made up that the film is shit
>comes out and says its shit
>doesn't give any good reasons as to why it is terrible but ''hurr durr it isn't the same as the books''
never seen any of this cunt's videos before now but he seems like a really bad critic

>"NOOOOOOOO!!!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO BAAAAAAD!!!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!!! IT WAS HERRRRR TURRRRRRN!!!!!!!!"

It's been nothing short of extraordinary watching all smuggy faggots and their world crumble in the wake of Trump. Blockbusting R rated horror flicks chock full of beautiful white people are now back on the menu, and we don't even need China to prop it up.

Everything by design. TREMENDOUS!

Waiting for you to provide one source. Take all the time you need. Or you could save us all some time and just admit you're an insufferable dipshit who's not even bright enough to understand that calling out a fallacy isn't the same thing as invalidating an argument.

That takes facts. I provided them. You didn't.

I think you'll find the burden of proof is firmly on you, has been for quite some time and your contribution to date has been exceedingly lacking.

It's fine though if you want to keep going off on side-tracks and ad homs. Ultimately you keep proving my point.

come clean. You're the same person, right?

China has a ban on ghosts and time travel in their movies, a ban that they somehow completely forget about if you'll cuck Tibet in your wizard movie with time travel and ghosts.

It's strange, but who am I to judge? Fucking kek.

Literally the longest reach up into Trump's ass ever seen on these boards. Congratulations.

Sadly not, he is potentially my kindred spirit. The kind which China don't ban from their films.

Sadly, no. There really is a dipshit claiming that his assertions that the movie is flopping constitutes an argument.

t. bigot hater
>WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH WHY IS MY MOVIE FLOPPINGG IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KINO!! D-DID THESE PEOPLE EVEN HAVE FRIENDS IN CHILDHOOD!

I don't recall Bev ever cutting her hair in the book, plus she never had a step dad. I guess they changed that in the movie.

Good to know that Bill still stutters.

Eh, I'm just worried the adult version will have penny wise snap chatting them "stay away" and a clown dick pic or something. But from what I heard nu-Pennywise isn't as comical as the book one.

>banned in China

Literally /our movie/

Thanks OP, you facilitated this discussion so the truth could be made clear

Sadly we're not. There genuinely appears to be someone who doesn't think IT is pulling in huge numbers.

>wapo

Oh look, they took the courtesy to label one of their publishings an opinion piece for once.

IT doesn't have any ghosts or time travel.

Yeah, and nu-fans are saying the new clown is closer to the book, but from what I've seen, that doesn't seem to be true. The only thing the new clown has is that it's costume colours are more towards the books' (orange pompoms and silver)

No. Sadly he appears to be some IT shill that wants to tell people they're wrong but not provide any facts as to why he's right. It's pretty sad desu.

She doesn't cum for the nigger and he has one of the smaller dicks.

Still waiting to see some sources. Here's some more for my side. If you'd like my help scavenging landfills for ticket stubs to verify the claims even further, fuck off. You're on your own.

Do they ever explain the whole "floating" thing?

I don't really get why they float or what it does to the victims

It's reverse psychology. He wants you idiots to defend it, and get
emotionally invested in Hollywood shit, because Hollywood ate a
massive dick this year and know people are sick of their garbage.

Meant for

Can you send these across as direct links please, I want to properly assess the quality of your evidence? Thanks.

why do you ask such stupid questions that you already know the asnwer beforehand? are you bored, trolling or looking for attention that life doesnt provide to you?

It's like a triple metaphor. They float in the sewers, some of them "float" in his web, and all of them float adrift forever in the idiot void of the Deadlights. I hope they expand on that in the sequel.

You think this is bad? The tripfag is fucking back in another thread trying to claim the movie hasn't made profit yet, when its made over 5 times its budget in 3 days

Wrong. There are absolutely no games being played in this thread. I'd like you to provide evidence to support your claims of anything more than factual and gentlemanly discussion between cinema enthusiasts.

Can you type "it box office" on your own like a big boy?

If you're not going to put the effort in the why exactly should others?

Any non-scuffed streams yet? I tried Megavideo

I thought they made it 80s to jump on the "retro 80s so cool" bandwagon

He already did You still haven't.