HILARIOUS: Louis CK SLAMS white folk -- we should not exist!

You have to admit, he is pretty funny even when he is making fun of us white people

youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo

I wish Louis C(uc)K would stop existing.

Lead by example Louis. Fucking kill yourself.

You shouldn't exist anyways, right?

Pathetic. And he wonders why his ex wife didn't want to fuck him. She probably cheated on him.

top cuck

Don't Luis C.K. have irish heritage? Not surprising that a nigger says these things about white people.

I went to his show in israel a couple of weeks ago, cucking aside, it was the best performance I've ever seen. This guy is a legend, a true Cuck King.

Louis Cuck and Joe Rogan are the proofs midlife crisis will either change you into a popular beta cuck or an unpopular alpha hunter
What will you make of yourself in your 40s Sup Forums? What will you choose?

he's mexican

I think hes a mexican jew

Jewest CK...am I right?

Joe Rogan is an idiot bimbo.

He has Mexican heritage, I believe he was born there. Obviously he has white as well.

He definitely knows how to perform, hence why he is the most successful comedian by far right now.

>everything we put on the world is shit
yeah, like penicillin, electricity, the internet, modern physics and chemistry, the internal combustion engine, flying machines, calculus, and a society so benevolent it won't even execute Louis CucK

>germanic-sami mutt calling others niggers
lol

>Jew spewing anti-white racism

Everything checks out.

top cuck

>all of humanity was peaceful until white people
>in Mexico they are beheading and skinning people alive just so they can sell cocaine.

>I declared war against an entire cartel and lost
>this is obviously white people's fault

pic related is what happens if u are jewish anglo

People in England have wooden teeth.

>666
>truth

For those who think Louis is Irish, he isnt.
He is Mexican Jewish, his dad was Jewish and his mom was Mexican.

So he is not Louis CK he is Louis (((CK)))

>2011

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

He is actually less funny than Amy Schumer and I rank her just below your wife dying in terms of comedy

He is a fucking mexican. Are you aware of that, people?

¡Habla no espanol!

TRUMP BTFO