SPREAD THIS FUCKING VIDEO SEND IT TO TRUMP ASAP

>Bill Clinton, Build a wall, Throw out Illegal Immigrants, Secure our borders, Deport all Criminal Aliens, Dont Hire them! Standing Ovation!

youtube.com/watch?v=N5PK-SK0h9o&feature=youtu.be

Original video with no text

youtube.com/watch?v=7hSBtgugeUk

One user said he was going to turn it into a 30 second tv format ad for the campaign. When done it'll be posted at the following YT channel.

youtube.com/channel/UCGYHndr-_XKZhly4xzC1eeg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU
thelawdictionary.org/illegal-immigrant/
thelawdictionary.org/illegal-alien/
youtube.com/watch?v=MHC8tlwrPho
youtube.com/watch?v=OK6ixvKxw7EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit i just realized the first link had about 200 views yesterday, it's almost at 10,000 in less than 24 hours.

Bump for a real thread.

Bump of truth

Nice.

Bump

he literally says the same trump said many times, good find op.

forgot to add this as well

Ad user is going to take those 2 videos and splice them up. It'll most likely say "The Clintons endorsing Trump's immigration policy"

damn, now I love Clinton

hol up

send it to infowars

There's more rapist in that room than a maximum security prison.

what about the vid of clinton saying "gas the kikes"?

bump for posterity

and since we're in that era, another deja vu

>President Bill Clinton was criticized for some of his pardons and acts of executive clemency.
>Federal prosecutor Mary Jo White was appointed to investigate the pardon of Marc Rich.
>She was later replaced by then-Republican James Comey, who found no illegality on Clinton's part.
>Comey

Transcript:

>All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected, but in every place in this country are rightly disturbed by the LARGE numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more. By hiring a record number of new border guards. By deported twice as many criminal aliens as ever before. By cracking down on illegal hiring. By barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do MORE to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace, as recommended by the commission headed by former congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is WRONG and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it. *standing ovation*

And, here's the transcript of the full speech (Bill Clinton's State of the Union address, January 24, 1995):

millercenter.org/president/clinton/speeches/speech-3440

This is gold.
Throw it in the leftists faces every time they say Trump is a racist

The country sure was a lot different before the subversion tactics fully took hold.

link it

I bet people don't care about it because Clinton doesn't come off as a complete fucking joke and can actually finish his sentences.

Bamp

This also proves to people how much politicians care about what they say.

I heard this speech yesterday on the radio. kek
spread it

Blue Dog democrats are based, sad that they are going extinct.

Congress sure changed over the decades. Most of those people aren't even there anymore.

Thank you for correcting the record.

We are legion.

you might to spread this video to Hilary's so called concussion happened when an angry Bill hit Hilary with a sex toy check it out.
youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU

Anti slide spray pssssst

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

Here is .02 cents for your time.

Bump thread to page 1

Is that Newt Gingrich in the background with John Edwards?

Shit, i mean Al Gore.

People like Jim Webb have no place in the Democrat party anymore. It wasn't his fault he wasn't taken more serious, it was the people who make up that party, they have pushed blue dogs out.

Shameful display.

Democrats have moved so far left that rebuplicans sound like old Democrats haha. Kill me now pol

It's funny because decades ago, they flip flopped. It's reverse now.

He even uses the correct non PC term.. What the hell are the hillary supporters going to do now?

The legal term of art is Illegal Alien or Illegal immigrant

thelawdictionary.org/illegal-immigrant/
thelawdictionary.org/illegal-alien/

No entry for undocumented alien or undocumented citizens those are made up PC terms..

Don't let them persuade you to not use the legal term for it. They're trying to by phonetics make them appear more like legal citizens rather than felons who should be deported by ICE if the existing law on this issue was enforced.

Bump

You finish your sen..

The clintons have fucked up hard.. a skeleton from the past is back to fuck them hard..

Spread this like wildfire!

Bump for clintons BTFO themselves.

welp thread is dying

No wonder bill won the 1996 election in a landslide.

CLEAR!

zap

It doesn't matter. Literally all they have to say is "i changed my mind".

Kinda hard to throw this in their face when Trump used to be democrat and now his "feelings changed".

Not CORRECTING THE RECORD I'm fully supporting Trump, but you guys are setting yourselves up to look stupid if you use this as ammo.

Bump

Bump.

>Kinda hard to throw this in their face when Trump used to be democrat and now his "feelings changed".

A lot different when you're actually in a position of power like Bill and Hillary were.

Just getting slid
This is dynamite though

>It doesn't matter. Literally all they have to say is "i changed my mind".
every single one who clapped changed their mind and now think this type of speech is racist evil hitler talk?

>inb4 the video is scrubbed from existence and the speech is (((redacted)))

Looks like Mr.Clinton and his successors all failed at this so now they're criticising the man who wants to deport the 11 million or so people they let in.

Can't make this shit up.

>11 million

There's that number again. The same number they were using in the 80's.

Without the caption, just play it in it's entirety and then close with 'Paid for by Donald Trump for President'

11 gorillions

Hence why I said '11 million or so'

What's the Yosemite Sam version of the term? That's the one I want to use

>Get out you fucking beaner scum

- Yosemite Sam

Isn't it more like 33 million?

i honestly believe it's anywhere from 30-40 million

I wouldn't be surprised if it were even higher than that.

You no good ornery frikken fracken #$#@#

I haint no beaner!

I've been hearing the "11 million" number since like 2007.

It's probably around 35 million by now. They need to go back.

No one has any idea, and whatever the number is does not even include any of their children who have since been born in the U.S. 33 million sounds like a reasonable estimate, but I'd say that about 50 million should be deported if anchor babies are included. Again, just a wild guess.

bump

You can't bump your own thread, OP

so are you trying to tell me...

that democrats are hypocrites?

how surprising.

BUMP

You can after a certain amount of time has passed

WOW! Rip shillary capaign.

You can if others have posted before you

holy shit it's real

Donald should say this WORD FOR WORD during the debates. It would utterly destroy Hillary.

Now the new shilling will be that Trump "plagiarized" Bill.

>Democrats are hypocrites

They epitomize sophistry and hypocrisy.

They claim to be intellectually inclined but they're either useful idiots or willing deviants.

Yes... Hahaha! YES!

I've been trying to follow your US election shit during the past weeks. There are so many things now that adds up...

Hillary will lose 100%

underrated post

heh

It's crazy right? It's almost like popular opinion has changed in the past 20 years. Can you believe that?

Thank the Jewish lord I embraced the Jews.
Now I am happy and content.
I was red pilled and angry, now I am a Jewpilled and feel much better.

Lehyam Goys, REJOICE THE JEWS ARE IN CONTROL

kek

can somebody link her to the shillary video where she mentions a physical wall.

Every fucking time

bump

>yfw the left will spin this as trump plagiarizing Bill

They won't dare. It'll make the Clintons look extremely hypocritical.

>tfw you will see it on Trump's twitter soon

Bump

has anybody actually sent it to him yet

Is Bill Clinton running for president again?

I mean, I'd vote for him but this is news to me.

Hillary also said the exact same shit in some other vid with like 240k views.

HOLY FUCK ADVERTISEMENT BRO CAME THROUGH

VIDEO IS UP

youtube.com/watch?v=MHC8tlwrPho

Published on Sep 3, 2016

Apologies patriots. There's a delay on our release. Here is the raw of "The Clintons Agree". Actual release will be out before the end of the holiday weekend, then we'll delete this raw footage.

Feel free to use it however you wish until then.

Thank you for your understanding.

-AFT

youtube.com/watch?v=OK6ixvKxw7EE

This one shows Hillary and Trump back to back.

So by making America great again, Trump is bringing back the 90s?

I'm cool with this.

bump

>Not CORRECTING THE RECORD I'm fully supporting Trump

Do you really think by putting this in every shill post you'll convince someone?

Also Trump was never a Democrat, he was an independent. He ran for the Reform Party in the 90s.

Bumpu

Libcunts on this board can eat my shit.

The popular opinion never changed. The Democrats just artificially changed it to cater to Hispanic voters, and out of political gain so they could look like the "good guys" in contrast.

He should blatantly plagiarize it in the opening of the debate, wait to be called out for it, and just say "it's already been said, why change it?"