Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzy9jCFk0Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=SHYgKwA-Z5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its probably more realistic to how people in the future will dress

>CAN I GO HOME NOW I'VE GOT A PLANE TO CRASH

What's that haircut called?

"Harrison Ford's haircut"

Harrison Ford looked disgusting–nipples protruding–in his blue shirt before the cameras. Very very disrespectful.

>Mr. Ford please suck in your gut
>FUCK YOU I've worked hard for this physique
>ok we'll photoshop a 40 year old body onto you in post

Go away, normie.
aesthetics > realism

Many would have words to say here.

>Doesnt shave, doesn't do his hair, probably doesn't take shower and wears the same T-shirt 24/7

>IT'S BAD ENOUGH YOU MADE ME WEAR PANTS FOR THIS SHIT

wdhmbt?

>user you made this thread twelve times this week alread-
>FUCK YOU I'LL POST IT UNTIL I DRAIN OUT OUT ALL THE YOU'S I CAN

He looks like he has Alzheimers and just wandered in on the set after escaping his nurse.

the "just cut it shorter" at supercuts

If this is the best the costume design can come up with for a outfit in the future, they don't deserve to work on any movie ever again

What makes you think people will stop wearing a t-shirt and jeans just because it's "the future"? It's comfortable clothing.

>jeans
>comfortable

Of course people will wear it in the future, but not in this future portraying flying cars and augmented humans.
Can you imagine if the original just had people walking around in a casual Hanes T-shirt? Critics would have ripped it apart.
It's the definition of lazy and anyone defending it is probably part of the crew for the movie.

I have no words. user was right.

>ill fitting clothes
>"this is probably how people will dress in the future"

no. what fits are in fashion has been constantly changing for the last 50+ years. technology and better fabrics will change how clothes look.

HANES T-SHIRT FROM WAL-MART

I think he's just trying to suicide by prop

youtube.com/watch?v=tzy9jCFk0Iw

Globalization is all about making the most common used thing across the globe. Face it. T-shirts are the most worn shirt in the world so its no surprise that other countries wear them even into the future.

Damn those globalists! The MAGApedes will stop them! White power!

Is he at old Brando levels of laziness?

Only if we start hearing stories about how he has his lines written on Ryan Gosling's butt.

Imagine being so valuable that people will pay you millions just to come back and still be able to demand that you barely have to do anything other than be present.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHYgKwA-Z5E

What's with all these Hollywood guys wearing shirts that are too tight? Nobody wants to see your man-tiddies.

Can he at least a make his clothes glow like Tron or be made up of some metal-like material. It's one thing to have a shirt, but you can make it at least look futuristic.

>Sup Forums loves seeing and talking about breasts
>but not when they're a man's breasts

What a double standard.

t. a skinnyfat manlet who can't even fill out a small

What the hell is skinnyfat? You know those are two completely opposite words, right?

Shut up you dumbsmart.

You called me smart so I will take that as half a compliment.

>What the hell is skinnyfat?
The absolute state of Sup Forums

we can all agree the worst part of this movie will be leto, right?

isn't summer over?

Nah. Ford no question.

its almost 50 years from now retard, no one wore the same things we wear today 50 years ago

THE ABSOLUTE MEME XD

Hanes™Runner

people wore jeans and t shirts in the 60s you fucking mongoloid.

Immersion ruined. Pic related would not go out in a t-shirt and jeans. I don't care if he's no longer a detective

ugh i really hope this doesn't suck

with star wars and it being what they were I hope it doesn't happen to this one because I am fucking stoked about it but just a little worried it will be like tfa.

Why do they keep rolling out this miserable old fuck in remakes. It's obvious he isn't even trying

pretty soon he's just going to be napping in a chair during every scene.
he will continue to get steady work.

Because he's got vintage planes to wreck and they don't pay for themselves.

It won't be remotely similar to Star Wars. Star Wars had JJ Abrams who is a stupid piece of shit director who ruined Star Trek as well and has never made a good work in his entire fucking life. Blade Runner has Denis Villenueve who has made nothing but great films. And on top of that it has Ryan Gosling who is fucking awesome. It's going to be great.

ford's a good actor though

JUST PUT THE COSTUME ON HARRISON WTF

are you one of the guys who think businessmen in the 50's wore suits when they sat around the house or went to a barbecue

This. A nice cameo would've been the best solution. It would save him time and pay him big, so he'd probably dress up. It

That's why I specifically put "go out."

why do you think he decided to go out when that pic takes place? he's supposed to sit around his apartment in a suit?

The older gents did. Nixon reportedly wore suits inside his house and on down time.

This.
Old people rather be comfy than giving a shit about dressing gay and edgy.

do you think that's classy and a cool thing to do?

No, Tyrell was super comfy in his custom owl bathrobe and his nice flat.

Ford has been going senile for years. I'm surprised he's not completely off the wagon by now.

well yeah, that's a replicant deckard, the one in the OP is the real deal

I guess people raiding his house forcing him to escape constitute as going out to you. Or did you not see the trailer?

people used to dress for dinner you fucking retard

>Nixon reportedly wore suits inside his house
>reportedly
Yeah, and the US reportedly landed on the moon. What's your case, Jack?

I've been avoiding the trailer. I'm dreading the impending normiefication of Blade Runner. Soon normies everywhere will claim to have always been a fan. Look what happened to Star Wars and Twin Peaks.