Let's say we fully embrace race mixing. What would those combos be like?

Let's say we fully embrace race mixing. What would those combos be like?

>(East) Asian and White

>Black and White

>(East) Asian and Black

Pic related is a mix of all three by the way.

White+black seems to make pretty cute women :3

I prefer white and white, black and black, brown and brown, jew and gas.

let's just say I don't give a fuck either way.

All the other races would exist in their homelands only whites would be mixed out. That is genocide plain and simple.

>What would those combos be like?
ugly

White families get on average less then two children. Whites are wiping themselves out and that is not genocide you exaggerating faggot.

It meets the UN's definition of genocide.

You're absolutely right!

No it doesn't. If white families would choose to get more than just 1 or 2 children, nobody would interfere.

chinese + black

Let's say we don't, you German globalist piece of shit.

Id only call it a genocide if we were being systematically killed in mass numbers. Breeding with an asian or latina qt is a genocide i can stand behind. Black girls are either hot or fucked, not alot of middle ground with them.

Not when you strategically import people to out breed the other and force unevwn budern on whites in socirty to foot the bill so they can do this.

Except thats not what the UN definition of genocide stops at

Embraced it? It already happened hundreds of years ago.

You want to know what they look like.

It's fucking BRAZIL. There you go.

>brazilian women are the product of racemixing
kek why are we even against this?

east asian black isnt a thing. in america koreans and black dont get along and japs in california defended their businesses from black looters

in africa china has had zero success with their UN mandated participation in the international cultural exchange program. with neither side willing to rape the other side

Top tier aesthetic.

This guy looks like a mixture of Drake and Commander Shepard