HAPPENING: THE JEW HAS BEEN NAMED

AND IT'S THE RICHEST FAMILY IN HISTORY OF EARTH

Gonna be completely honest here, I literally thought you guys were just joking about 'da joos' meme but thIs journalist guy who was mysteriously fired from guardian after publishing about Hillary's health just stumbled across a hot smoking gun. THIS COULD FINALLY BE IT.

GET IN HERE YOU LAZY AMERICUNTS
>GET IN HERE YOU LAZY AMERICUNTS

Watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

or read this email: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1661

To: Lynn Forester de Rothschild

>Let me know what penance I owe you
>Penance I owe you
>Presidential candidate

Remember email ID 1606

>Known to many as the pioneers of international banking, the Rothschild dynasty is believed to be the wealthiest family in the history of the world. According to some estimates, the Rothschild family controls assets worth more than $350 billion when each of their personal fortunes is combined.

>The Rothschild empire had its genesis during the 1760s >>>when a court Jew>>As a court Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomoutpost.com/obama-violates-federal-law-again-reliquishes-us-control-of-internet-to-private-international-body/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1661
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit a HuffPo guy is naming the jew?

Are we in bizarro Sup Forums?

This journalist will go missing soon

What? I thought the Rothchilds were Anglo and Nazi financiers?

>pol ever bring wrong about anything

It was a real honor guys, I love you all

They finance everything

We already knew this retard

Unless you just browse Sup Forums like once a month

old news

This literally just came out a few minutes ago don't try to diffuse the situation you shills.

New fag just found out about Rothschild

So who will (((commit suicide))) next?

We do

No, we found these emails the day they were released. Don't you even read the Moloch threads?

No, I read about this a while ago. There's a photo of Clinton with the Rothschild bint

op has low iq and is 12
most powerful jew family
da joos meme

The boss chain of the game goes

>Chloe Moretz & Lena Duhnam aka The Fridge and the Peeble Pusher
>BLM gang
>ISIS
>Obamatic 3000
>Bush family
>CNNMSNBC Robot Cyborg device
>Clinton family
>Reborn Hillary robot
>George Soros
>Mecha final form of Hillary
>Mecha Soros
>Israel mothership
>Lucifer
>Ultimate Beelzebub
Final boss
>Rothschild

And the protagonist, this man

Wasn't this "penance" email found months ago? Why is this building up again?

Its actually around $900 Trillion

>$350 billion
Yeah, right.

No way in hell they got less then a few trillions.

Lynn isn't jewish.

Wouldn't that make Hillary Clinton a FOREIGN AGENT?

And what do you call a foreign agent - working inside your government - WHO GIVES STATE SECRETS TO A FOREIGN INTEREST?

not news for most of us

He'll commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head several times. From 15 feet away.

Screencap and check the ballistics report when it comes out. He dies in 3 weeks.

Old info but new video, we should download it in case it gets taken down

This is one of the reasons Obama wants to give away US control of DNS, thus removing it from US Constitutional protection.

See this:

freedomoutpost.com/obama-violates-federal-law-again-reliquishes-us-control-of-internet-to-private-international-body/

Without US control of DNS any webpages, Youtube videos, comments on videos, or in threads can be removed.

>Things like Wikileaks expose the tyrants!

>Take away freedom of speech then tyrants can do whatever they want.

I remember in the last video where he talked about hillary's health he said over 5 times
>GUY'S IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME KNOW THAT I AM MURDERED
>MY HEATH CONDITION IS GREAT
>IM NOT SUICIDAL
>IM NOT CLUMSY

Pretty sad that you have to say these things if you wanna speak against Shillary.
The saddest part is that he will be murdered anyway and nobody will care.

Welcome to the real world.

I don't know about you guys, but it feels like this has happened before. Every new story feels like déjà vu.

>"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

That arrogant bastard actually had the nerve to say that to all of Parliament back in the 17th century.

You think it's gotten any better since then?

>Obama giving away the Internet to a private corporation.
>Obama pushing for Nationalization of US police
>Clinton PAC spending 1.2 mil to hire shills to go on Reddit, Facebook, this site and others to "correct" posters
>Clinton absolutely refusing to release her health records.
>Clinton being disliked by a record number of Americans, something which she's working hard to suppress.
>The elections being manipulated and controlled with the most likely result being that Clinton will be elected.

All of that. Put it all together and what's it tell you?

To me it spells the actions of tyrants taking the first steps to establish a dictatorship.

>A dictatorship!

Can any of you even imagine what it'd be like to live under a dictatorship?

>You best try to imagine it and be terrified by what comes into your mind!

Bizaro Sup Forums
>You must be joking dear sir, this is {POL{ we are actual fans of Huffington Post and this man is a white male for speaking the truth.
Also where is your trip anonfag

Obama has tried to do it, before, when he tried to do that Internet law a couple of years ago. (The name escapes me at the moment.)

You know what I'm talking about. At least I hope so. Perhaps some user can remind me of the name of that thing?

SHUT IT DOWN

We already knew she was the Jew's dog in this race though.

It doesn't matter, Trump will win.

I challenge you to entertain the notion that we're not alone in this fight. That there is a group with around as much power fighting against the Jews/Rothschilds etc.

The actual Illuminati, not the bullshit satanist meme everyone associates them with.

>The actual Illuminati, not the bullshit satanist meme everyone associates them with.

proof?

>This literally just came out a few minutes ago
false

My wife was telling me yesterday that she'd read the page of a programmer who'd created an app that allows politicians to totally manipulate voting machines on a mass scale, allowing the app user to not only change who wins an election but also by what percentage point.

>This terrifies me!

>Daring to tell the truth is willingness to show the rest of the world that YOU ARE NOT CRIPPLED.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoy your stay.

Remember, the ride never ends and you're here forever.

I don't know why, but I believe you.

Just an insane theory really, based on nothing more than parallels drawn from moments/the main plot of a certain show, song lyrics etc.

The kind of stuff you'd probably expect from /x/, but the more I hear and the more I see, the more it makes sense to me.

I mean do you really think the Jews would have any problem winning with all the power they have? And yet Brexit won. Trump's going to win.

I believe we do have champions.

They are worth more like $500 trillion.

CISPA, PIPA, something like that?
Ya, now I remember... oh how bleak

Hey OP if you really want to blow your socks off check out the bilderberg group, trilateral commission, and the council of foreign relations

"Illuminatii" is just a blanket term applied to that extremely small minority of families who are the wealthiest and most powerful on Earth.

This small minority of families is so far removed and isolated from the rest of the world that they're untouchable. They're never seen in public.

They're so powerful that they can dictate to the heads of nations what they want those heads to do, when and how. They don't have to give a reason why.

Having control of almost all of the world's wealth, they can destroy entire nations and bring them to ruin or cause those nations to thrive and prosper.

As wealthy as the Arab families are, they're nothing but a speck compared to that small top-tier elite and must also do their bidding.

Yes! Thank you! And, yes, it is bleak.

She's asking what penance she owes them for convincing Tony Blair to ditch meeting with the Rothschilds in Aspen and going to Israel instead on a diplomatic trip. Quit being a fucking retard.

That being said, her being this buddy-buddy with the Rothschilds at all is disconcerting.

Who says they all have material wealth?

Wealth is not the only power.

Welcome to 6 months ago.

You have no idea.

I do believe you, I recently made a post how there are competing NWOs. The satanists are the people running the EU, and there is clear hostility between them and Obama, who is controlled by different people.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1661

It's obviously sketchy that Hillary is on a personal basis with the Rothschilds, but the only thing I gather from the email to Lynn Forester is that she's apologizing for taking Tony Blair away from meeting with them in Aspen so he could help her negotiate something in the Middle East.

Nothing really disturbing, shady, or incriminating

NOBODY IS SHILLING FOR HILLARY, THIS IS A REPUBLICAN-FUNDED LIE AND A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO SMEAR HER CAMPAIGN

I remember when Anderson Cooper held that creepy ass owl picture supposedly drawn by a Sandy Hook kid up on CNN. Sup Forums jumped all over it as soon as it hit the screen

Not take away from the importance of this revelation, but we really did know about this a long time ago.

controlled opposition and the dynamics of the hegelian dialectic

this user is right is slow

Correct, I remember this being discussed a few weeks back. Nothing wrong with continuing to discuss it tho.

We already knew Soros was giving her orders, and he's basically an extension of the Rotschilds anyway. Still it's an interesting find

>Gonna be completely honest here, I literally thought you guys were just joking about 'da joos' meme

You need to be fucking blind or brainwashed to not see the (((PATTERNS)))

By most standards, Sup Forums could be considered a secret society. We have people here from all over the world in all social and economic positions. People who dedicate themselves to these causes and spend hours or days looking for disappointing, depressing, and horrific truths. We are the international community of Nationalists, we are the new Illuminati.

>And what do you call a foreign agent - working inside your government - WHO GIVES STATE SECRETS TO A FOREIGN INTEREST?
hillary?

They finance both sides so whoever wins...they win.

if it's unlawful it is void, i.e. it never happened and trump just requires all servers and passwords back

alternatively we set up our own dns, it's not complicated

coincidence :^)

With jews

You lose

It feels like we're fighting Moloch by praising Kek. Does anyone know exactly how you praise KeK? Offerings?

we offer our posts in the hopes of dubs

We /pathoflight/ now

Seeing this shit on History Channel on some Freemason documentary along with Bohemian Grove's statue is what began my conspiracy kick

It's easy, really. All you have to do is in the gif.

Looks like Minerva's owl.

Kek wills it

I always wondered what the fuck that mechanical bull is supposed to be

DNS isn't critical infrastructure, it's like a retail service that just doesn't happen to have competition at the moment; a de facto monopoly, of sorts.

anybody could build a second or third system and they can all run side by side without too much trouble. there could be private ones right now, like tor's, that you don't even know about.

Y- yeah... looks like.
pure coincidence, right?
>inb4 (((suicide)))

PRAISE HIM!
PRAISE KEK!

>Owls
Why do they love owls so much?

Because a journalist came out to confirm it

>As a god of the night, Kek was also related to the day - he was called the "bringer-in of the light".

Could this be interpreted as bringer of truth aswell?
If so, what about Kauket, the female counterpart which is the bringer of darkness.

It's a reference to the Owl of Minerva, which is supposed to symbolize knowledge and wisdom.

It's called A SPY.

>Kauket
>Kauk
>Kuk

Hi fuckerse I think your all a pack of fuck wits that clearly lick your mother's out why don't you put your energy into getting your own basement because then you might be contributing you gig fat fucks fiddling with you tiny penis es why the rest of us carry you losers

#Email1606
> #Email1606
#Email1606
> #Email1606
#Email1606
> #Email1606
#Email1606
> #Email1606
#Email1606
> #Email1606
#Email1606
> #Email1606
#Email1606
> #Email1606
#Email1606
> #Email1606
#Email1606

Spread the Hashtag EVERYWHERE!

Who gave jews permission to use roman lore in their memetic imagery?

gas the jews.
nuke israel.

>HILLARY IS CONTROLLED BY THE MOST POWERFUL JEW IN THE WORLD

This means Trump has absolutely no fucking chance at all

What if I told you that they are not who you think they are.

Rome never died. The Pagans who were defeated by Christianity lived on. They despise Christians and will break any rule to achieve their NWO.

ooooh

what do you do with spies?

>implying Jews need permission to take something that isn't theres

>Clinton PAC spending 1.2 mil to hire shills to go on Reddit, Facebook, this site and others to "correct" posters

I think it's up to at least $7 million by now

Keep an eye for if this guy gets murdered.

Kek knows his own, and they respond to his call. Those who he calls may try to reject the red pill, but it still takes them, even slowly, even against their will. Once swallowed, one can never go back.

Shills will try to fake it, but they will be driven from his presence.

We need to spread this hashtag:

> #Email1606

Because they believe their power and wealth are derived from their occult activities. There's some fucked up shit that goes on behind the scenes. Some of these people literally believe that you gain power from sacrificing children to Moloch in front of the owl of Minerva.

Yeah dude this is completely old news. You should also know that any presidential candidate being peddled by the media is just a jewish pawn. That should've been obvious anyway though, Rothschild got their dirty hands in everything.