>Have sex with all the cute boys

Stay jelly

what cute boys? wtf are you on about?

>Be Italian
>bros with Hitler

Stay jelly

>>bros with Hitler
why can't LEAF into history?

that's dumb, you get to be a minority and say all sorts of politically incorrect shit without consequences

>be american of mexican descent
>think there must be some white in me
>take ancestry dna test
>38% european
>22% italian, 10% spanish, 4% british, 1% ashkikenazi jew, 1% scandinavian
should i just kill myself

that's all americans. every one of them are mixed up the ass.
strawpoll.me/11111351/

>Italians
>getting to be a "minority" in the US

Sorry spaghetti nigger, but let me fill you in on how this actually works in America:

Italians are FUCKING A WHITE MALE.

>italians
>white

Here, I'll emphasize the part you chose to ignore:

>let me fill you in on how this actually works in America

You can even cut that down to just "in America" if long sentences confuse you.

just say they are being blind to the oppression your ancestors went through, what are they going to do?

>oppression
like what? having buttsex with little boys all the time?

>what are they going to do?

Call you out on your bullshit and ask what the hell Mussolini invading present-day Ethiopia has to do with "oppression of the Italian people"?

>you'll never be Italian american

anglo saxon locals oppressed poor Italian refugees, that's the point, Italo-Americans can probably use that to their advantage
I think liberals are sensible enough to go into damage control about it

>anglo saxon locals oppressed poor Italian refugees, that's the point

Yes, and HANAC was founded in the US in response to Greek immigrants literally being lynched by the KKK in the early 20th century.

But no one remembers or knows about this shit, and least of all the "liberals" you're talking about. To these liberals, white people have never been on the receiving end of racial hatred or violence, ever.

jesus dude, you probably should

if anyone would care the italians, then the irish would get "victim status" first.

also, go fuck yourself, because by wanting victim status, you are legitimizing the victimhood culture that stems from the jews (muh holohoax)

>x-american
when will this meme die? can't we stop pretending that they're european?

isn't it funny, when amerifats bash Europeans, but then when it suits them, they claim European heritage? even tough they have none?

strawpoll.me/11111351/

I'm talking about using victimhood to propagate politically incorrect ideas without getting the reaction white people would get doing the same. Non whites can get away with saying most of Sup Forums shit, whites mostly can't.

victimhood IS bluepilled kike propaganda you idiot. using victimhood for redpilling is contrarian

you gotta use their weapons against them, creating a barrier for yourself using their weaknesses

you are such a fucking retard, but I'm not surprised as you're an italian.

when their weapon gets used, it becomes legitimized and more powerful. it's like you're helping them summon their demon.

calm down snowape, your dad's chimp genes are showing
nice non sequitur btw

not an argument, but go ahead and help the kikes and marxists by playing their game

BLACKED

>wogs
>white

top kek

pro-tip: Meds laugh their asses off when snowapes think they are insulting us by saying we aren't like them, when in reality it's a compliment

We just need state flags and then we can go back to being white.

>tfw half wop and half mick

potato pasta hybrid mutt master race I guess.

Italian = Mediterranean = Caucasoid = White

Some of us are actual immigrants from Europe, friendo.

American = mixed soup = none

Half Gaelic half garlic. I'm with you buddy.

Im guessing new England as well?

Italian genes must be weak because I have blue eyes, pale skin, and a small nose. A lot of my relatives on my fathers side look almost Arabic.

I'm half Greek and half Irish.

Wanna half-fight to the death?

loudest niggeriest "whites" in america

>all these half-breed mutts that think they're anything but American

If you can't speak Greek fluently, you might as well stop considering yourself Greek at all.

And that's just the bare minimum. Don't make me add being baptized in the Greek Orthodox church on top of that. Because then we're really going to start disqualifying American mutts left and right.

>Be Italian American
>Any Jewess or Boriqua I want
Meh. I don't understand why they all have an Italian fetish. It makes no sense.

For how long have you been in the United States? Also, was it easy/hard migrating there?

I think that "Im xx-American" people actually Identify with their "ethnic" country. Im sure If you gave almost everyone in the US a paper asking for nationality they would sign as an American. Its just a meme or a cultural thing to know your ethnic heritage. but you should know that, youre also American

***dont actually identify

>was it easy/hard migrating there?

My parents did the emigrating for me, so you would need to ask them. I've been here for about 16 years now (I'm 26).

Generally, I think it's very difficult to emigrate to the US unless you have family already there. Marriage is an alternative way probably, but I'm not sure how feasible that is either as I think the wait times are long even in those cases. But I don't know anything about the immigration laws quite frankly, so I'm a bad person to ask this.

Alright man thanks for your answer.