Spanking is bad says Stefan

((Sociology))) the hard science says spanking is bad. Is this a meme I mean haven't all the greatest men of history been spanked. Won't this not spanking create more feels warriors. I assumed spankingnis a natural way of punishment our ancestors have used for generations. Is this not natural m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBm8i96ZGcQ

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/defoo/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3447048/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just because something is natural doesn't mean it's right.

Look at the niggers raping white women.
Everyone wants to rape a white woman, but only niggers are scummy enough to do it.

Moral: Don't hit your kids. They'll grow up to be niggers.

Bump

You only partially answered my question. This idea that spanking is bad is rather new. Thus in my mind the best people of history have been spanked. So what the big deal.

Unless you think people from the past are all niggers. This seems to me to be another example of the pussification of our society

This seems to the biggest fallacy that kids who get spanked will become bad people or something. This seems totally not true because people today are way worse than a few generations ago. No respect for authority all feels logic

>spanking
Gay as fuck, my dad beat me with a military belt,slipper and hand. He regrets it and says that he was young and stupid for doing it.

It wasnt all that bad desu. I was more scared of being in trouble than getting hit., And he did get beaten by grandma when he was a kid on a regular basis.

A slap, an ear pulled or a yell is enough. Dont beat your kids

There's a difference form beating and spanking. It just seems that without spamming the only punishment is taking something away from the child. Not really instilling authority with that.

Because getting hit back then was a form of control more than discipline. Unless you're ok with nuns beating children for various reasons.

If so...ok.

I didn't know beating/abusing the one person that depends and trusts you made you a better man.

I always thought people who beat up smaller people were the pussies.

Sounds like you're the one using nigger logic here.

(((Molymeme))) is a KIKE and constantly advocates for the end of the family unit entirely like his KIKE buddy (((AYN RAND))).

Truly forces one to cogitate.

Slipper and hand? If you aren't getting spanked with anything as bad as a belt, your parent is a cuck.

Kids are still being spanked in the majority.
I think that shows that spanking is probably a factor in the rise of aggresion in children today.

But for those who don't become bad people, couldn't that be more of a "they're not bad people" factor other than a "hitting them made them docile" factor?

But if there is one thing that can be said for spanking, it fucks up the self-esteem of the child/person being hit; making them overly aggressive or completely unmotivated.

That's a much more substantial argument as to why kids just ain't right nowadays, yeah?

He advocates the end of the family unit by promoting marriage?

Uh-huh.

Molyneux is obviously very passionate about his peaceful parenting stuff. But a lot of it is built on some pretty fallacious shit.

For instance, he remarks how children who get spanked more tend to have lower IQs and get into trouble with the law more often. But he uses this data to claim that spanking CAUSED these kids to go bad. As if their IQs would've been higher had their parents not spanked them.

He skips over an obvious truth. Blacks use corporal punish far FAR more often than others. And blacks are also low IQ and prone to violence. It's not that spanking caused them to become this way. It's that they're dumb violent niggers and this probably leads to them using physical punishment against their kids.

Doesn't this guy hate his mom?
Imagine being in your 40s and still hating your mom keke
I don't understand how anyone can listen to this loser

You sound exactly like onision no joke he's said this. It's called dominance. Humans are primal creatures were not robots. People were better in the past and corporal punishment may have had something to do with that

You'd have to assume kids were sparked less in the past for your argument to make sense

Negative reinforcement is not effective. If you hit your kid every time he fucks up it doesn't teach him to stop fucking up, it teaches him to stop getting caught. You need to reward your kid when they do things right so they learn to enjoy behaving properly.

Don't beat your children, Sup Forums
If you have to beat them to keep them in line, you've failed them. There must be love and trust in the family unit.

I feel like both would be necessary

Quality post user. Thanks!

I seriously doubt Washington wasn't spanked

NAP as a parenting strategy
lol no

Just look at this shit.
defoo.org/defoo/

spanking is good.
i would pick a spanking parent over one that insults and berates his kids.

I think that kids are abused one way or the other, almost all the time in every fucking case. The west takes no responsibility for it's failure to acculturate it's youth with agency.

At least with physical abuse the victim knows what happened, how and why. Eventually they suck it up. Emotional abuse never heals, ever. In fact such abuse is what causes narcissism in the first place!

The abuse victim recedes into a neurosis, feeling more estranged from their peers and society. The dialog focuses on why, why was I abused? Why am I different? Why am I separate? It goes on and on until the whole family unit is taken over with nepotistic narcissism.

At least physical wounds heal, and in a world where mother nature's eternal fascism is undeniable physical violence is an abstraction. Applied correctly physical force can be the most efficient and effective tool at a moral agent's disposal.

Tl; dr: Swapping out physical punishment for emotional abuse is what creates the nepitistic narcissism destroying the nuclear family today. Emotional traumu does not heal, if it did then Tavistock would never used Divorce Trauma to engineer the Baby Boomer generation. The problem has gotten so bad that these people are forming their own support groups /r/raisedbynarcissists

i agree with you op! spanking is great and completely natural

Yeah, confirmed for never actually listening to Molyneux.

ask yourself honestly if dads would still beat their sons in their teens would we have the mess of liberals we have today. Or would we have hard men

Parents who support spanking tend to be dumber than parents who don't. This is true even among whites.

Since intelligence is mostly genetic, kids who get spanked will tend to be dumber than kids who don't, if only because their parents are dumber.

Huh, guess I'm a #HillfireMissile now

>computers are relatively new, the best men in history didn't have computers
>thus we shouldn't bother using computers

>People were better in the past
Nice b8 m8
Tricky.
>Dominace
>i don't think you know what that word means

Your dominance? Why would you want to dominate your child? Are you going to ever let them make decisions themselves?

That sounds like you would like to have a robot.

As for me sounding like someone you seem not to like...well...a broken clock is right at least twice.

Well....do you think they were spanked more or less in the past?

Some people here seem to.

I'm saying that, over time, there have been advancements in child-rearing and one of those seems to be that hitting children has a negative reaction to the child. Some of those things seem to be linked to a lot of problems in the world.

By allowing children to be raised without aggression, several mental problems that we see in children nowadays will be hindered and, over time, will probably disappear.

I'm not saying there will be no aggressive people. I'm saying that the aggressive ones will be easier to spot and rehabilitate.

Unless we're still seen as primal beings that need to be hit to stay in line; y'know...like dogs.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3447048/

>^just a study of 20 years of research of whether hitting your kid does anything positive
>Spoiler: it doesn't
inb4 "you can't trust a study made by Leafs"

Liberals would probably call child services to arrest their parents, so no i dont think that spanking a child would do much. However, i do believe that the economical hardships afterwards would shape them up pretty nicely.

You'd have what we have now.

Weak men who shoot people to pretend to be tough and play video games.

Yes but only positive reinforcement is not effective, also.

If you reward kids for doing shit which is normal, like behaving and doing chores, they won't behave at all without the stimulus of a reward.

Rewarding kids for acting normal is like paying citizens not to commit crime. Your kids won't act like adults unless the reward is there. This is the problem we have now you fucking kike; we have a generation of special snowflakes that feels entitled to compensation at every turn, and have no agency of their own.

Your post is a croc of shit.

>Is this a meme I mean haven't all the greatest men of history been spanked.
Well, I mean, no, basically. Beating children has been seen as a lowbrow and degenerate thing to do in the West for centuries. Nobility had whipping boys for the purpose of inflicting emotional pain instead, and even then the practice was regarded as barbaric. The gentry never hit their kids. That plus lack of any other discipline is why rich kids are often so insufferable.

Except that 'doing chores' is the right thing to do for a child.

So they should be rewarded.

Don't buy them a video game or anything....just tell them that they did a good job and give them extra video game or TV time.

>Example
You work for your paycheck, but it is a good feeling to get a bonus in your check. Now...are you a special snowflake who's going to quit their job cause they didn't get more?

No.

Greedy kids comes from parents who can't wait to tell the family how the boss is fucking them over with a bonus.

It's about appreciation, not bribery or compensation.

How does calling him a loser help you achieve your goals? Didn't your mother teach you that only the mentally ill have to deride others in order to get their needs met? Didn't your father teach you that such behavior violates your own Agency?

Funny how the little boys with mommy issues are the ones who think that relationship is so important. Your entire post was self projection

Physical punishment is literally nigger tier.

You might be a nigger op.

Psychology says spanking is bad, study of human behaviour has nothing to do with sociology.

To be fair his mom was a grade A bitch the fact that she isn't dead in the ground shows how kind molymeme is

That's not how it works tard. The whole idea of Pavlovian training is that eventually you don't need the stimulus to get the desired result. If you give your kid a cookie every time he does a chore eventually he will come to enjoy doing the chore BY ITSELF and then you don't need to give him a cookie. It's called association. His mind will start to associate the chore with the reward and will think of the chore as a good thing.

Which is why he had no problem attacking his own countrymen.

Nice.