If shit like this is popping up in MA we are undoubtedly BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

If shit like this is popping up in MA we are undoubtedly BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit, where you at in Mass? I'm close to boston and see a lot of Trump signs, no Crook signs yet.

I see hilary for prison and infowars shit all the time

>t. Georgia

That was in Easton

>ON FOR YOUR MIND

>ON FOR

What sort of nigger wrote this?

I've never seen that.

But I'm fine with the humble water filter salesman being their intro to the red pill.

He's usually never enough to be an entire red pill though.

Yeah I live in NorCal and they started appearing everywhere a while back. It's kind of typical in conservative towns but I see them all the time in major cities too.

South Mass then, have fun living near (((Connecticut)))

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Man the (((globalissss))) really opened up a can of worms recently

I live in LA and I've only seen one Trump sign. Saw someone wearing an info wars shirt when I went to Arizona though...

Wendy's serving redpills now.

There's an old video of Alex Jones saying David Icke is an idiot because he believes in lizard people and shit. A few years down the line and he's best mates with the guy. They're both idiots.

Try living next to (((sharon)))

>disinfo wars

>Tfw david icke is a fucking idiot
>tfw alex stops infighting

which town you in?

Canton

HUNBGGGGGG

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

link to that video?

Its a joke video he did

I was in NC and saw a bunch of info war stickers, even ones about flouride... They were in the entrance of a brewthru.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

Alex Jones hates David Icke tho

maximum fucking kek

Alex Jones is way too tonfoily and I can't take seriously anything he says. PJW and Owen are the only rational guys on Info Wars.

Everyone has a journey down the rabbithole at this time Alex wasn't ready for the reptile redpill. Shit when Icke started no one was ready for it and he was universaly laughted at.

But now more and more people wake more and more up. As you go deeper and deeper the rabbithole Icke start to sound more and more sane. More so when you reasearch where this ideas come from and how they connect to the global players. Madam Blavatsky is very intressting to reasearch for example.

The Redpilling never really end cause the is no end to the rabbithole.
1. When you start its something like: Hillary is corrupt, the Fed or the offical 9/11 story is a lie.
2. Then you begin to see than everything seems connected and there are Globalists that collude to manipulate the world.
3. Now you realize this globalists control everything finanzially and brainwash the population through Media, Education. So you dont fall for the propaganda anymore and become aware that everything you ever beliefed was wrong. The Conspirators are mostly Jews and want to destroy white civilisation to usher in a NWO of retarded drones. This Redpill comes with the hard derealisation and griefing process for the old worldview.
4. Now when you still want to go deeper you have to through out the pure materialsm and acknowledge that existence is more than you the physikal world and there are mechanics and interactions that are keept totaly secret for ever. The Conspirtors arent really jews but satanists that do magic rituals and prey to ancient Gods. They rape and kill for their Gods and no one sees it.
5. The next level turns you to the countless UFO and abduction storys out there. Collected for over 60 years. If the lie about everything so whats with the alien question. they are here and been so forever. They have contact and sell the population out for everything they wan t to do. They are kind of administrators of Earth that is a occupied Planet where genetic experiments are being done. cont

6. You see that the Conspiritors/Administrators , the Alien activity, the hidden ancient knowledge, the occult rituals and more is all connected organized by non-physical beeings that have complet control over this reality and we are their energy-cattle and playthings. We are in an eternal prison for ever condemed to suffer through life after life without the chance to ever grasp the full nature of your existense.

So basicly welcome to HELL.

Do you have any interesting links or videos on Madame Blavatsky?

My bad meant David Duke. Also its Jesse Ventura who hates David Icke

saw this yesterday in CT

zbibo ey hmigna

>hi I'd like to order some fries?
>would you like some SUPER MALE VITALITY with that sir?
>WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

as useful as the antifa stickers, so not at all

I thought Ray seemed pretty based.

Who is alex jones?

Tell me his proper name.

m8 im woke af now

how to become american?

BASED

that image is outdated, rip sports authority

What sort of nigger taught you English? Don't you know there's a war on? And they're fighting over your mind.