There is no Flash today but thanks to a behind-the-scenes video we have our first glimpses of the both Vibe's and...

There is no Flash today but thanks to a behind-the-scenes video we have our first glimpses of the both Vibe's and Killer Frost's outfits.

>that snowflake belt

love it

>There is no Flash today
Fuck,i'd forgotten about it.

;_;

>more leather costumes with zippers
>giving Killer Frost a lousy costume for the 2nd time

Great.

>Leather
>Darkest shades possible of respective colors
>Vibe's pants are literally just a pair of black pants
>flash outfit still blows
>wally's outfit isn't just similar, it's a flat out recolored copy

>There is no Flash today

and people say there isn't a god out there.

The colors and texture look great on them both, I'm a little afraid of them putting too many heroes in the cast tho.

>It's a "Sup Forums gets triggered by leather" episode

Oh, wait, that's every episode.

Weh weh weh.

Caitlin's outfit is pretty chill

The Killer Frost outfit looks like she ripped off Captain Cold.

I take it Sup Forums has reached it's "wtf i hate the flash now?!" stage.

No, it's just the usual contrarians.

That's about as good as I was thinking we'd get for KF, the leotard likely won't ever happen in live action, the snowflake belt thing is nice too. Vibe's looks fine too, though I wish we could see it better. Also, what costume is that in the back left of OP's pic? It almost looks like Oliver's S1-S3 Arrow suit.
>wally's outfit isn't just similar, it's a flat out recolored copy
It is different though, just look at one of the shots from the show itself.

>Sup Forums is so negative!!!!

CW has always sucked with costumes. I can't think of one costume they got right besides maybe Zoom's.

Their costumes are fine. Sup Forums needs to understand they're doing miracles with a shoestring budget and dark-colored leather is easier to produce and CGI.

Barry's is fine at this point, really, just still needs to be a lighter shade of red.
Speaking of, though, why didn't they fill the symbol in in the first season? Remember how it was just red around the bolt? What was up with that?

I think they always intended to develop the costume as they developed Barry. The brighter red and the white emblem were confirmed in very early episodes. It's just a matter of getting there.

Okay I'll eat my words on that, Deathstroke's suit was pretty neat.

>the budget makes them good

I'm not saying it's anyone's fault, I'm not saying they don't want them to be different. But I won't take a six year old's drawing and pretend it's good just because it's from a six year old.

It's not just Sup Forums, look anywhere. The Flash isn't fun anymore.

But you don't tell that kid their drawing is shit and throw it away either.

You just acknowledge it's the best they can do and accept it

>look anywhere

Seems generally as well-received as it ever was, senpai.

Unless you're talking about the AV Club, where they literally went "REEEEEE WHY IS CISCO SAD THIS EPISODE SHOW RUINED SHOW RUINED"

Who's the villain this season? Where are the rogues?

Flash and Arrow are both really good so far this season.

Fine, but this is a thread dedicated to praising a six year old's drawing. I'm fine with accepting while watching it but certainly not going to pretend to be hyped about it.

>Who's the villain this season?
So far it's Doctor Alchemy, Savitar is also coming up.

>Where are the rogues?
Since Captain Cold is dead and Heatwave is a time-travelling hero now, they just introduced Mirror Master and the Top and they'll be handling the Rogues from here on.

it's shit, no other thing can be said about it, seems like a constant "one step forward, two steps back" type of arguments and scrypts, characters are weak, actors are awful, with a bit of luck it will be canceled along with the Legends of tomorrow show.

>cold is dead
What the fuck?

what about patty's outfit?

I'm over it. I was over it at the end of season 2, Barry just continues to be a dumbass.
I'm not just going to watch a show because I like the actors and two of the characters.

He's coming back.

He died in "Legends of Tomorrow". Sacrificed himself to save the Universe.

Now a younger version of himself is being recruited to join the Legion of Doom which also includes Reverse Flash, Damien Dahrk and Malcolm Merlyn (somehow).

Heroic sacrifice in Legends of Tomorrow.

That's your opinion, while valid and certainly shared by others, isn't the vox populi just yet.

What the fuck do you people want from these shows? Even the movies don't reproduce 1:1 adaptations of comic costumes more often than not.

Then why the fuck do you keep coming to these threads if you're so over it?

I wonder if Cisco is finally going to get a haircut.

That bottom right panel... THE KABUTO ZECTER!?!?!

I just decided I was over it.

its not about producing 1:1 adaptions, its about producing quality. Can the CW shows not use a material other than leather?

Not really.

Leather is affordable and looks good enough.

I think its the new costume for S5.
>I can't think of one costume they got right besides maybe Zoom's.
Literally all of Arrow's costumes, Firestorm, Reverse flash is good, Wild-dog is great.

>more dark leather that only vaguely looks like the character's outfit

It's not 2000 anymore, quit that shit.

People started losing faith in the Flash midway through season 2. It hasn't hit Felicity Show levels yet, but it's getting there.

So what are the odds MTV still shows a new episode of the flash tmrw?

I'm looking at my cable box right now, and it says it will

"Oh, I'm not like The Flash at all, some would say I'm a purse."

>mtv
What?

maya a qt

>No Flash because election.

Fuck this, I'm glad I voted for Trump because he'll make himself President for Life and the Election will never cuck my favorite shows again.

Canadian version of CW that airs Arrow-verse show.s

What you guys doing tonight
I'm currently waiting for doctor strange to start at my local theater

That's CTV

Wish I was anywhere else in the universe.

Studying a bit, and watching election coverage. Maybe I'll start reading Omega Men. Oh, and fantasizing about my crush.

MTV airs all the arrowverse shit a day after it airs on the other channels.

Tommorow it says it'll be airing "Shade" that thanks to your election bullshit won't air until next tuesday for CW.

Oh I screwed up, it's Much Music, our crappy version of MTV.

I can't see how you can get crappier than MTV.

>Literally all of Arrow's costumes
Are you SURE about that?

>Wild Dog
Oh yeah. They manage to nail the one costume that was just regular clothing. Good for them. That really takes skill.

Stop making me remember her. Nothing about her was good. Summer Glau is overrated garbage.

Looks pretty great

CW hire me

I meant specifically Oliver's costumes.

Oh. Kind of hard to distinguish between the show in general and Oliver that way.

Either way, I have to disagree there too. I know it makes more sense realistically to have his arms covered, but S4's costume was damn immaculate. Having him go back to something that references the S1 costume is just depressing.

Yeah S4's costume was almost perfect. Just make him a little more green and a bigger hood.

>There is no Flash today
Why exactly?
American TV is weird to me. Seems like networks never stick to a schedule.

Election Day.

>complaining Vibe's costume looks like Vibe's costume

literally the closest material to latex without looking retarded

>he doesn't know about wet-look lycra

Costumer here.
Latex would look like shit, even for her comic leotard costume, by the way.

>wet-look lycra
wanting to see bare ass allen dick swing around with every step he took

We're talking about Killer Frost's costume, not Barry's. Just because they're making them all leather doesn't mean they should all be the same material.

Leather is actually very expensive, as far as straight up fabrics go.

Nice one.

Here's my question. Assuming that Snow goes full Killer Frost what then?

Are they gonna straight up Ward her and keep her as a series regular despite being the bad guy? Or will she come to her senses and join team flash?

She's getting a full costume. I think it's pretty obvious where they're going with this.

Damn, remember when Sup Forums was love?

We truly are living in a flashpoint

Arrow is unironically better than flash this season, and that's saying a lot.

It really isn't, they're about the same. "Arrow" just has been serving so much shit lately that a roadside burger tastes like Caviar now.