ANOTHER DEATH STAR...

ANOTHER DEATH STAR HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kc2kFk5M9x4?t=626
youtu.be/8g9cJ5WKZeU
youtu.be/miVRaoR_8xQ?t=3630
youtube.com/watch?v=6RuvS7aByB4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you blind?

>Nu Wars

J U S T

Someone post the plot rundown that was leaked from those Topps cards. Apparently it's just a remix of ESB and RotJ.

Disney killed star wars for me desu. Star Wars never had consistent quality but it's just so soulless and dull now. I can't even bring myself to hate it, it's too pathetic to think much about.

Those are asteroids you fucking dumb

>pic high resolution

91 Rey’s Solitude
92 General Leia Organa
93 Rey and her Lightsaber
94 On Crait
95 Rushing to Attack
96 Finn’s Recovery
97 Poe Responds
98 The Fury of Kylo Ren
99 Shards of the Past
100 Luke’s Grim Perspective
101 Ski Speeder Assault
102 Walkers Incoming
103 The Resistance
104 The Resistance X-wing
105 The Resistance A-wing
106 The Battle Commences
107 Frigates Under Fire
108 The Resistance Vs. The First Order
109 The Millennium Falcon Flees
110 Heroes United

>asteroids
So it is an Empire Strikes back episode.

LOL @ the rebel scum getting constantly cucked by the superior empire master race
Rebels are just as bad as the mudslimes imo

>Mus resistance
>Fuck Snukpf

Why is star wars so bland compared to other sci fi stories?

feels like its written by retarded children.

>death star
>another death star
>a planet that is a death star
>a huge spaceship

and all of them get blown up

Because it's been written either by a braindead toy merchandiser or Disney.

because there's no science or fantasy anymore, it's just an endless regurgitation of lgihtsabers, laser guns, and force powers (force has gone from cool mysticism to a comic book super hero power)

it's not written by retarded children. it's written by pragmatic businessmen who know what retarded manchildren desire. video game bullshit.

Because it isn't sci fi, so there is no need to justify anything

It's Empire Strikes Back 2 you fucking wog, It's a Massive Star Destroyer now.

It'd not sci fi.
It's drama set in space.

>and your other death star

yea but its getting boring now.

it's not getting boring, it is boring. I don't see how anyone over 16 years of age couldn't be bored to death with the new trilogy.

>an adventure movie primarily about beating the bad guy and saving the galaxy
>drama
Choose one

They are nothing more then Liberal Pandering, Wash overs of the Old Trilogy, I'm seeing Double but with a new Paint scheme with these new Films.

Because it's fantasy in space.

agreed

youtu.be/Kc2kFk5M9x4?t=626

youtu.be/8g9cJ5WKZeU

>A reclusive old Jedi Master on a distant planet reluctantly agrees to train a young student in the ways of the force (ESB)
>Hero character wakes up from coma (RotJ)
>The student is forced to abandon their training in order to rescue their friend who has been captured by the villains (ESB)
>The student is defeated in combat during the rescue attempt (ESB)
>speeder chase (RotJ)
>AT-AT battle (ESB)
>X-wing space battle (ANH, RoTJ)
>A former Master and Apprentice-turned-evil have a lightsaber duel (ANH)
>The Apprentice-turned-evil redeems himself by turning against his Big Bad Master. (RotJ)
>Heroes escape on the Millenium Falcon (ESB)

Apparently this is The Last Jedi.

most successful empire counter offensive against the rebels is with conventional ships after their super weapon got destroyed

>"lets keep building super weapons"

Will the fanboys ever get exhausted with the same shit over and over and over and over again?

What's that weird looking ship?

I thought Snoke's flagship was supposed to be more of a "flying wing" shape.

>The Reststance
Spare me.

I'm posting right now.

Rogue One is a story that takes place immediately before A New Hope. While it might not have needed to be told in the first place, it would be ridiculous for it to not share the same imagery as the movie that takes place moments afterward. Force Awakens is a much bigger transgressor on this, since it goes well out of its way to justify bringing everything back with a fringe group of rebels fighting a fringe group of imperials, despite the fact that their roles should have reversed over several decades after the war, and offering next to nothing new. It doesn't feel like it builds upon Return of the Jedi in any way; it just detracts from it for merchandising opportunities. The prequels were shit but at least they captured kid's imaginations with all sorts of cool new ideas that were poorly implemented. Everyone loves podracing. What will people remember from Force Awakens in a decade? Basically I'd take an imaginative idiot at the helm over design by committee.

they are two different ships

This.

The First Order is supposed to be an Imperial Remnant, seeing as how beat up even the Original Empire's Tech looked it's so bizarre seeing them with Star Treky Technology.
The Prequels do get a pass because it was before and during a Galaxy-Wide Conflict.

That's basically Lucas' own critique of the franchise under Disney now

youtu.be/miVRaoR_8xQ?t=3630

Reminder Kylo is going to abandon Snoke's teachings in this trilogy and in the next trilogy he's going to become forced to join the darkside as a way to prevent some apocalyptic type shit from happening.

The last scene with Darth Vader was so incredibly out of place and more dark than anything else in the movie. It felt like it was spliced in from another movie.

It is possible to have a good movie with innovative design choices at the same time, but I agree that that will NEVER happen now with disney

The new designs are all shit.

Abrams was wise to go with slightly different OT vehicles.

According to this guy leaks confirm that Luke and Leia WON'T reunite in TLJ. And now with Carrie dead it'll never happen. First no Luke-Han reunion and now this. What the FUCK is Disney playing at?!

youtube.com/watch?v=6RuvS7aByB4

We got that they are evel, stop

>Abrams was wise to go with slightly different OT vehicles.
Thanks for the laugh user

>Killed of 1 of 2 charismatic leads in the first part of the trilogy.
Well then, we're off to a great start.

I legit think it is because Ford is turning into another Alec and he's trying to distant himself from it as much as possible since he knows nu-Star Wars will be shit.

>Disney Executives around a table
>Someone sprouted out "New Designs?"
>"Fire that Man".

Not really, resistance contacts and characters die left and right. Her mom, dad, mentor, and numerous resistance members get killed before they even go to skariff. While it might have been shoe horned it wasn't darker or out of place

They all die off camera, or quip while they die. The two main leads even managed to squeeze enough time to have sex on the beach before a huge carpi sun logo ate them up. The last scene was brutal, and unpoetic. People just got slaughtered. Not a single quip either, and the lighting was visibly 10 shades darker than any other scene and it even looked like it was shot with a different camera.

>Everyone loves podracing
sheeeit one of the best racing games ever made in fact

were is this from?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8

God bless that delightfully cranky old man.