C U C K T O G E T H E R

C U C K T O G E T H E R

Cringe

I guess we will never get a movie better than batman from them

They honestly look like shitty cosplayers, like something from ChannelAwesome/TGWTG.

I thought she was with you- The film.

great thread

>Oh wow they integrated each of their symbols in it! How cool!
How shitty and pathetic.

Not in the next 5-10 years at least.

>MCUck seething and shitting his pants at incoming capekino

The state of you Poojeet

Holy shit man this movie looks terrible. BvS wasn't capeshit. It had it's own thing going but this... THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF CAPESHIT

>LE CGI QUIP SUPERHEROES FIGHTING A VILLAIN TOGETHER
BOOOOORRRRRIIINNNGGGGG

I wish DC movies were better, but I honestly don't think they know how to make superhero films.

Marvel, even with Disney, can at least turn out some fun, entertaining films. Why can't DC make better movies?

I love how this is the exact same thing you DCucks said before BvS came out.

You've already lost.

Mouseshills need to go

DC doesn't make movies, they make KINO

>kino

The absolute state of DCucks

New trailer when

CUM TOGETHER

> That foreign wastage
What's the point? They get like 12% back

The body isn't boney enough.

It feels like DC rushed into this because Marvel started this Marvel-verse thingie. But on one side, you got Feige and on the other, you got maybe someone somewhere that actually pretends to run this. It's not consistent.

>Gets mega btfo domestically where it matters
>has to rely on rice cunts to make them look decent.

Lol MCUcks are top notch pinheads

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Matrix had better effects than this. And it was how many years ago? Come on, DC.

>1 cut in 10 seconds

The issue isn't just her thinness, its also her inability to read a line. I cringe when I hear her speak in a movie, and its not just her accent. She simply lacks expressiveness or variance.

That's a more pathetic argument than "muh popular vote".

Marvel makes superhero films. DC makes films that have superheroes in them.

how are Batman and Cyborg even on this dumbass team? Supes, WW and Flash are so stupidly overpowered that mortal humans with "slightly better than average tech and training than the average humanshit" Bats and Borg can't do anything but hold them back.

Also, you CAN save the world alone. Superman, WW and Flash do it all the time. How did Superdude NOT save the world single-handedly in Mang of Steel? Zod showed up- held Earth hostage- and was untouchable until Supes punched him a lot.

probably Aquaman as well but I guess he's not some hippy faggot that swims with dolphins anymore, instead actually literally Posieden or some shit. he'll murder 100,000 faceless mooks that aren't actually living creatures with a single thrust of his swarthy polearm.

can't wait for dull, muted colors, aggressive overbearing CGI, really fucking stupid biblical references (wow Superman rose from the dead after three days that's so deep!!!) and LOTS of close-up slow-motion shots of the male leads flexing while mostly-nude and covered in sweat NOT GAY.

oh and Batman shouting at Lex Luthor "IF I STOLE FORTY CAKES FROM YOU, WOULD THAT BE TERRIBLE?" then punching him 100 times and snapping his neck while Flash is lying on the ground bleeding to death. Also calling it right now, WW and Cyborg WILL fuck.

bravo snider u did it again :) kino AF

W O N D E R S T I C C

And there in lies the problem. You have to know your material. If you just make a "movie" and throw in a superhero, it may not accomplish what made that superhero a success in the first place.

Its important to recognize that these characters existed before the films, thus they have a history and relationship with the people watching it.

>DC makes movies that have cold-blooded murderers with superpowers in them

Go to bed Rajesh

The problem is DC expected people to treat their films as films, not superhero films, which have certain expectations. That's it. The film with superheroes in them worked well for Nolan and they haven't moved on, while the competition has been seeing a precedent.

D E N I A L
E
N
I
A
L

Batman is a founder of the team, and an a-list hero.

Cyborg was part of the team via Superfriends and TPTB demand at least one black JLAer.

John Stewart is too fucking radioactive to be used and Geoff Johns is super duper protective of Simon Bazz. So Cyborg (due to the Super Friends connection) gets to be the corporate mandated black guy

It's self-defense you spic
>Marvel makes flicks with unfunny quipping psycho manlets

>B-but Homecoming's still a flop guys

Goddess.

>Spiderman film
>Couldn't break a billion

checked

>Batman vs Superman with Wonder Woman
>Couldn't break $900 million

I would also argue that the new DC films are not generally seen as very good movies in their own right. In fact, I think they are only banking on the recognizability of the characters.

Also, JLA exists to fight level of threats even Superman can't fight by himself.

Giant cosmic horror starfish creatures that stick parasites on your face to control you (Starro)

Alien slavers who work for fascist alien dictators (Kanga Ro)

Genocidal god-like beings from another dimension (Darkseid, Anti-Monitor, Nebula Man)

Multiple super-villains working in tandem for evil schemes (Injustice Gang, Injustice League, Royal Flush Gang)

Parallel Universes where the Justice League are pure evil (Crime Syndicate) or where Marvel's super-villains are mass murderers who killed everyone but Scarlet Witch and Hank Pym, where Nazis run the world (Earth X), where cave men become immortal and secretly are to blame for every evil in history (Vandal Savage)

Zombie apocalypses (Black Lanterns) and computer viruses that can turn dead people into cyber-morphs who turn other people into cyborgs, brainwash Superman, and kill super-heroes who are friends with the body they are inhabiting (Kilgore)

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, DCucks

>using reaction images is bad
And honestly i'm gonna keep using it since that red herring is the only arguent you brainlets have against me

>idiots fighting about capeshit movie franchise

Marvel and DC make bad comics, and they make bad movies too. They are bad for cinema

>Batman v Superman film
>Anally ravaged by butthurt cuckcritics
>Sheeple who are influenced by what the big jew says listen to them
>Still manages to make more than 3/4 of the MCU's films
Unironically the Chad kino

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Our Pajeets are BTFO'ing your Pajeets and you know it

Not even trying to hide it huh?

>Batman v Superman film
>A bunch of critics who really wanted to like it literally couldn't get over how bad it was
>People listen to word-of-mouth
>Fails to make anywhere near box office expectations,
Here, I fixed that for you, friend-O

Why does all the Justice League marketing look like it's some fraternity house shit? I'm not seeing the 'paragons of justice' aesthetic that was prevalent in the old cartoon.

Because Warner Brothers is trying to be hip and fun to please the critics and the audience.

Nah, I find some screenshots more arousing then this shit.

wow thanks for correcting the record this kino does have internal consistency. truly this 2.5 hour cinematic experience about sexually and racially diverse heroes fighting together in their pajamas against oppression that i will watch with 3D glasses will be the greatest artistic achievement of all time and future filmographers will use it as the definition of "kino"

O B S E S S E D

What's with the fixation on marvel? It says a lot that your only argument is comparing DC movies to trash.

based

WE