Race never was the problem. It's that fucking face

Race never was the problem. It's that fucking face.

Nope.

Race was the problem but not now since Rey cuckold him and she is the Jedi.
He just ended up being a black sidekick like the good old days

Or is it that Boyega is too black, too nigger?

What if they'd cast somebody like Jacob Artist instead?

Still shit.

Why can u cast someone with white skin?

Why having a white cast is suddenly so bad

Nah. They wanted to continue Star Wars, and everyone was like "um...really?". Really, no one gives a fuck about this franchise anymore.

I am ze captain naow!

What if they cast Samuel Jackson?

coon coon coon coon

jigabooooo

I'll be honest, I really like Boyega as an actor, like in Attack The Block, and I genuinely enjoyed his enthusiasm for star wars.

With that said, his character did become a comic relief sidekick too much, and Rey grew too much without experience/struggle.

shieeet

Zack?

>Or is it that Boyega is too black, too nigger?
It's not even the skin tone, he's just a profoundly ugly man. Even among blacks, he is an ugly black guy.

There are plenty of dark-skinned blacks who look good, like Djimon Hounsou and Idris Elba.

Disney should give him an embarrasing death scene in the last movie just to shut him the fuck up. Like get beat up by by a gang of white guys with shaven heads (but they have 3 eyes so they're aliens, not racist) while he's dressed up in his stormtrooper pyjamas

But race is what gives him the ape face

Oh my, I'd bang Jacob. No homo.

Well it was a problem because they deliberately changed who was originally cast to this guy because JewJewAbrhams wanted more non-whites.

It was supposed to be meth damon from breaking bad. Now we have this ungrstfu negro who will be tossed aside in five years when someone who looks just like him and can be paid half will be around.

The shelf life for negro actors is very low.

>Race never was the problem
Wrong

This. OP's a moron.

How about a white man? Negros are already overrepresented.

Left

I didn't mind him at first but after seeing all the stupid ignorant shit he's said since TFA I just hope he gets by a bus

He's trying his hardest to get cast into a game of thrones spinoff. He keeps giving interviews/tweets complaining about the lack of black actors in a white mans fantasy novel and tv series largly based on european white history.

finn was never the problem.
kathleen kennedy is literally satan.

>that swell of music
>Boyega's ugly mug sleeping
anyone else laugh at this point in the trailer

his action figures are still pegwarming

The thing that's always got me is just how fucking ugly he is. His nose and mouth are fucking GIANT. He looks like a fucking moai

he looks fine.

t. jamal

How so?

>i'm not racist, it would be fine if he was a lightskin mulatto with white facial features
ughhhhh...

>that mouth
literally made for white cock

He's one of my favorite actors and I'm racist as shit, isn't life funny?

Face is not the problem, but he's huge hips are

Yeah, no one wants to see primates act on the big screen

Finn was a shit character because he was written as a shit character. You could have cast a six-foot-six blue-eyed Adonis in that role and he'd have still been a shit character.

>what are genetics
It gives them a tendency.
Hell, there's even beautiful black women.

Really? Are we going to attack the only likable character in that Cultural Marxist mess?

In this single moment,
all hope for the sequels was crushed

You know what's ridiculous? That medical pod. It looks bad. For once, nobody would have complained to see a bacta tank again. These Disney morons got everything wrong.

Truth has been spoken today

/thread

It's true. Morons like to think it's because he was black, but it's not. He just looks like a sweaty retarded idiot.

i mean what is even his end game is?
how they gonna continue his arc?
whats his purpose?

"Oh shit, I'm back in Africa!!"

they should have casted him

Why must they be white?

>With that said, his character did become a comic relief sidekick too much, and Rey grew too much without experience/struggle.
That was too bad, I thought you could've done something really interesting with his back story but he ended not bringing to the plot and Rey didn't even for shit

Really ooga'd my booga.

While ugly to look at, Boyega was the only somewhat compelling character of TFA. Every other character was far worse.

This guy was literally the only good part of episode 7 though.

Why did JJ Abrams insist on having Boyega drippind with sweat in all his scene. He was sweating like a pig when they were in the Star Destroyer, he even removed his helmet so we can see him. So it has nothing to do with Jakuu's temperature. I think JJ abrams and Kasdan like their niggers sweaty. what did they mean by this?

>all blacks look like apes
>no other race does

I.it..it's not race guise

>obese fat whites have more game than blacks could ever hope to have

>Stop invincible Woman!

Wonder how much he paid her

You've got to be kidding. It's the desert. Of course they're all gonna be sweating a lot. PLUS he just got out of a stressful situation. The sweat enhances the feel.

>different outfits
>different settings
>real smile

He didn't pay her, that's true love.

>In this single moment, all hope for the sequels was crushed

Yeah, pretty much.

Oh, every commercial ever?

Whining about a series is generally not a good way to get cast in it, even ones like GoT
I assumed he got rejected for a role and was being butthurt about it.

>her

I would've preferred him and Po exploring their budding friendship while fighting the first order

Why is Finn sweating as if he walked 10 miles in the desert? they're ineside a destroyer , there is AC, everyne looks normal even Poe who has just been tortured and beaten, he's not sweating like Finn. Can't you see that it was deliberate? Finn is a sweaty ass coward piece of shit.

he was wearing a armor, helmet and nervous

UGLINESS SHOULD BE A SIN

>Why having a white cast is suddenly so bad
>White casts were maintained for 30 yrs
>bitches when there's an introduction of a HANDFUL of minority characters

why are you such an entitled bitch?

they should've casted him

Every Stormtrooper wears an armor, none of them removed their helmets even when they're patrolling in the desert

THIS

>it's his fucking face

why are whites so offended by the mere existence of blacks? Boyega's more attractive than plenty of white actors. The indoctrination is too strong among white people.

Correction: he *could* have been the only good part of it. Instead, they threw pretty much everything interesting about his character out the window when they had him being conflicted about killing the villagers at the beginning, then having him turn around and kill his fellow "conscripted" soldiers with no remorse. Let's not forget him apparently having gotten no "training" in basic human body language.

I liked Boyega in TFA and Attack the Block, and I think Finn was one of the best characters in the movie. Not that it's much of an accomplishment considering the competition.
That said, fuck Kathleen Kennedy and fuck Rey

No, not every commercial ever.

They should have casted 50cent