Amy "PIG" Schumer threw out a "heckler" for yelling "show us your tits" in Sweden

Amy "PIG" Schumer threw out a "heckler" for yelling "show us your tits" in Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCZceDUx4bQ
She's being hailed as a hero.

What are the chances that an "ethnic" looking male attends an Amy Schumer comedy performance, wears a t-shirt that says "I LOVE PUSSY" on it, and then yells loud enough to get her attention?

On top of that, he has a dialogue with her without yelling on top of her, allowing Schumer to "win" and get him kicked out.

If you believe all of this was NOT a PR stunt due to her dwindling ratings and haters on Youtube, well, I have some oceanfront property in Colorado I'd like to sell you.

She's a joke stealer. This is a PR stunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsJQbFdGYCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But wouldn't showing her tits make her independent and strong like those feminists say?

it's a PR stunt

What tits?

Find who he is and you find out the scam.

time to do some detective work guys

Amy Schumer tours in Sweden?? Wow I could've understood Canada maybe but I didn't expect a non-English speaking country

I see nothing wrong with this

not until recently when people in the US started hating on her for stealing from Patrice and having her writer fired.

fags?

god damn shes fucking ugly
wtf is she going to look like if she makes it to 60 or 70? her face is gonna sag to the floor

Jeff Goldblum?

Nobody wants to see her tits. She's so smug for someone so unappealing.

Ultrajej

>kikey fat slutty liberal comedian.
>Jokes about being a slut and promiscuous
>Gets offended when being called a slut
top keks

>whores sitting in frontline to see another whore

>what do you do for a living?
>sales
>sales... how's that working out?
>*roaring laughter from the audience*
is this lady hilarious or what? what a talent!

Did he get lynched?

KEK she posted it on her own channel. When these things happen it tends to be an audience member who uploads the footage

Odds it was staged? I mean who still uses
>show us your tits
That what a woman would think a man would heckle with

unfunny sow was desperate for someone to give her something to talk about other than her infantile "jokes"

This. Dude was totally a plant. This is horseshit.

well that's a huge audience

who's that hoe, does she have a youtube channel?

She makes a living off tit jokes.
Good guy gives us a tit joke for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsJQbFdGYCk

Implying a swedish male would want that. If a good looking swedish woman was a 10 she would be a 3-4 compared.

>a PR stunt due to her dwindling ratings
she got canceled. its why shes doing stand up. she wont make enough to stay relevant

You would see someone twice as pretty in sweden just by walking down the street. Also isnt her whole gimmick sexual jokes or is she pretending to be a victimized feminist now?

That's what I thought.

Jeff Goldbloom flies to Sweden just to troll Amy Jewmer. Kek.

even here she is fugly

someone said tits or gtfo to this bitch in sweden?

oh lawd

Her show got canceled because she ran out of jokes. She stole a lot of material from real comedians and finally ran out. It turns out comedy is really hard guys!

Jeff Goldblum had fallen off my radar but it's really great what he's doing to further our cause. Bless you Goldjew!

Sweden is among the top countries in Europe that speak english as a second language. Same with Norway. It's amazing & kinda sad.

Nice try, but I'm not going to watch any of her performance.

Misha Mansoor?

SOMEWHERE IN TIIIIIIME

She is too ugly to watch. I will take your word for it,

she's actually getting fatter. lmao

People pay to see this whore ? What the fuck

BUT IN THE DISTANCE

Looks like her boyfriend len, is putting her foot in her mouth at the moment too. She actually got mad that someone didn't objectify her enough. You can't make this shit up.

WE WELCOMED IN THE FAAAAALL

Most men have fallen for the vaginal jew and are willing to do anything with/for their girlfriends to continue having sex with them. Women find Amy Schumer 'funny' because she jokes about being overweight, having a vagina and tits, and about penises. Most women have a very basic (or no) sense of humor so Schumer perfectly fills the niche for them. You'd be hard pressed to find single attractive men at one of her shows.