What books is Sup Forums looking forward to this week?

What books is Sup Forums looking forward to this week?

From DC: Doom Patrol #3, New Super-Man (which has been going from good to great), and I'll probably pick up Society just so I can have seen it through to the end. Not really feeling Mother Panic, though, unless there's something really special about the writing.

From Marvel I'm getting Hydra Cap, Renew Your Customer Base, African Lesbian Anthology and Waid's Kooky Quartet. Maaaaybe Uncanny Avengers and SM/DP, and I should probably give Mosaic its first ever sale.

From others: Sonic (I'm so ready for something that isn't fucking Unleashed) and Back to the Future. Really annoyed that there's another week of no Revolution books. Fuck these delays, man.

wait they are adding another vigilante in Gotham?

It's Young Animal so it's probably going to be mostly self-contained.

DC: Doom Patrol, Mother Panic, Flash (SHADE'S BACK IN TOWN, LADS), New Super-Man, and Gotham Academy. Might pick up Supergirl, Superwoman and Wondy. Giving Deathstroke some time to breathe.

Marvel: Avengers.1, World of Wakanda, PM/IF, Renew Your Vows, and Gwenpool

I see
kinda of a shame tho, I like that costume

>Deathstroke
>New Super-Man
>Red Hood and the Outlaws
>Scooby Apocalypse
>Wonder Woman
>The Unbelievable Gwenpool
I have a couple other books on my pull that I'm interested in but not enjoying enough to get excited. I'm also thinking about picking up Violent Love but don't know if I should get my hopes up.

Deathstroke mostly

Flash for Shade and HJGLC too I guess

Island. That's it.

>Waid's Kooky Quartet
didn't get this one

also did black panther get better after the the rape camps?

New Super-man of course!

>didn't get this one
Avengers 1.1. It's just Waid writing about the Kooky Quartet-era Avengers.

>getting more DC than indies this week

Looks like just Doom Patrol and Mother Panic this week.

Gotta try to get in early, my LCS keeps selling out of Young Animal first issues quick.

New issue of Moonshine comes out tomorrow, so I'm gonna be checking out. I want to check out the Young Animal titles, but I'm a dirty trade-waiter and I don't want to spoil them by pirating them.

The usual gorillion indies
17 DC
0 Marvel WHERE IS MIRACLEMAN MOTHERFUCKERS

Moore's erected a Tower of Skulls in front of Alonso's house, they're going to have to break that down before they get anywhere.

B-but Moore doesn't care anymore! Mick Anglo is getting the royalties and Gaiman is a friend of Alan!

Nothing, not God himself, will stop Moore from being disgruntled.

Batwoman is involved in it though, both in costume and out

2017. February, I think.

Thanks. Sauce?

Hmm, it used to have a release date for 2017 but they've changed it since to September (and it obviously didn't come out then), so I dunno. Looks like it's on hold for now to avoid delays.

>hopes deleted.jpg

>Sonic (I'm so ready for something that isn't fucking Unleashed
>Tfw we go straight from Unleashed to flashback arc
Dammit. We gotta wait till next year for something original

Deathstroke, Flash, New Super-Man, Hal & Pals

might check out Mother Panic but it sounds like the least interesting YA book