This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating McDonald's again!

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating McDonald's again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/evcNPfZlrZs?t=15m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You shouldn't need a movie to tell you not to eat dogshit.

What's actually wrong with it?

I heard that Americans like you are so ignorant because you allow the fast food industry to propagandize in your public schools.

Is this true?

Answer the question.

I know this is a troll post but you realize this movie is less accurate than random blog post? He lived a vegan, high exercise lifestyle and then suddenly and with no transition period went full fatty meats and seditary lifestyle. Anyone doing that, regardless of where the food came from would become really unhealthy.

There is nothing more wrong with McDonalds than the obvious fact its a high calorie, high sodium food. People make shit that is worse for them and call it home cooked goodness.

McDonald's isn't significantly more unhealthy than a 5-star restaurant. Fine dining restaurants are actually ridiculously unhealthy as well

SUPER SNEED ME

Highly processed, not nutritious, too many calories etc

He did, in a way.

>Anyone doing that, regardless of where the food came from would become really unhealthy.

>regardless of where the shitty, fatty unhealthy food comes from, it's bad for you

Gee, truly? Maybe that was the point? That McDolan is shitty unhealthy food, and tards apparently don't know? Moron.

So if I ordered a steak and some potatoes and had some bread with it from a fancy restaurant, this would also be bad I suppose?

This. "better than you" well keep thinking this was a insightful movie due to wanting to force vegan crap on people

I just wanted a McDonald's after watching this movie. I even wanted to challenge myself to eat a McDonald's every day for a month. I dropped out for financial reasons. Honestly, who the fuck can afford 3 McDonald's meals a day?

what part of highly processed did you not understand?

Fat heads the good one, the guy who made super size me is a bit of a bull shitter really

When the doctor said "you're eatting 5000 calories a day" I knew he wasn't following his bullshit rules. Fat head doctumentary destroys all his vegan pussy lies.
youtu.be/evcNPfZlrZs?t=15m49s

What "processes" are being applied to the raw ingredients, what effect is this having n it's nutritional value? Can you demonstrate a significantdifference between food prepared in the mcdonalds way or food cooked in a restaurant with the same basic ingredients?

There was a featurette I remember that compared restaurant fries to mcdonalds fries in terms of decomposition that was more insightful than the documentary itself nutrition wise.

"processed" is a buzzword. Shredded lettuce has been processed.

guaranteed replies errytime

This.
>"Hurr durr eating 5000 calories a day makes u fat!"
No shit, only complete retards didn't know this already. He could have been eating 5000 calories of salad a day and ended up just as fat/unhealthy.

>still no documentary on intermittent fasting
>still no (good) documentary on keto

Why is dietkino so rare?

Not even promoting these diets I just find nutrition and the science and politics behind it interesting

Like I watch this lecture once every 6 months: youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

Was anyone else shown this in school and was too naive to properly question it at the time and only realised the problems with it years later?

Honestly it kind of pisses me off that we were shown it without a serious disclaimer

yeah, but it was comfy to watch in class