Right now I'm in my office making a jeapordy review for my statistics students...

Right now I'm in my office making a jeapordy review for my statistics students. We're having an out of class review session to help those who need it. In the meantime, I'll start Pt. 2 meow, finish when I get home, and then finish Pt. 3 soon after.

Previous thread here.
>I don't like starting on just a page in the comic but the MiracleScans group removed all the covers to tell a more "cohesive" story. While I appreciate what they did, part of me wishes I had the covers to all place.

Fuck yeah OP

hey OP, any possibility of the zip file soon, also bump

I'll start working on that tonight.

>statistics students
SPSS, Stata or R, choose wisely.

;_;

>Not using SAS like a real man

BUMP FOR SURVIVAL! My review session took longer than anticipated and now I'm heading back home. Try to keep this thing alive

Live.

Keeping this thread alive.

SPSS lol. This is a behavioral statistics class so must of what we're doing is tied to probbility theory. Next week we start covering One-way ANOVA, Two-Way ANOVA, Regression, and non-parametric tests.

Also I'm now back home. Sup Forums pass is logged in. Ready to start the posting.

>ANOVA

Jesus christ, it's been years since I had to use that and I still hate it

Lol right there with ya. I hate doing it but it's something that I had to incorporate into my curriculum. I'm going to teach them how to do it by hand, and once they got that down I'll familiarize them with the appropriate SPSS procedure.

Right now my biggest issue is that the class I'm in charge of involves analyzing sets of data and most of my students don't have any prior knowledge of research methods. Meaning they're going to try and analyze data without giving a second thought to how the data was was collected and how that influences what potential analyses we run. It has been a long and arduous semester but they're getting it.

ALso I apologize for getting back to this thread so late. Work was a "B". So I'll try my best to get through at least one more thread after (or at least que it up so it posts into the night).

>OP teaches Statistics
>meanwhile I can't even pass a middle school algebra test
One of these days, I'm going to stop joking about it and actually kill myself.

Reading the first thread right now. Bumping to keep this one alive. thank you for posting these. ive heard great things about Morrison's batman

Don't have that attitude. Most of statistics is actually fairly simple with the hardest put just involving what formula you have to select. I'm sure that with a little effort you'd breeze through it.

I'm actually teaching a couple students over the winter break in a somewhat unofficial audited version of this class and I'd be more than able to send some documents your way if you wanna bone up in that area. If not, that's totally cool too. =D

On that note, I bet that if you put your mind too it you could probably teach yourself statistics. Initially getting the vocab and procedure down take a while, but once you've been exposed to it once relearning it just gets easier and easier.

Also did Batman just murder someone?

You'd be sending me documents I'm too stupid to understand. I can't do basic algebra.

Being Gotham's Mayor is suffering. Never any good press or news.

I think you would pleasantly surprise yourself. Really. One of my colleagues wrote a free stats text book and posted it on his homepage under the 600 tab (he teaches grad clases).

The book is written in such a way that it's literally like he's explaining things to you as he's going along. It's like having a teacher in book form, not just a book with important information. That said, if you just don't like stats then I totally feel ya. This class isn't even playing to my strengths and I'd much rather teach research methods or as I like to call it, "How to NOT design a shit study."

I'd drink. A lot. I'd also need to be on a truckload of medication because I feel like every single day would just be another goddamn nightmare. Being in charge of a city that literally tries to kill itself every night would wear your ass down.

bump

ANd here is the exact moment that Bruce decides to fuck his shit up.

That guy is not gonna be able to walk for the rest of his life.

He's going to need a catheter to go along with broken/paralyzed legs. Kneeing Batman in the face would be the equivalent of mildly poking a shark in the eye. You just don't do that shit. Even not knowing Bruce Wayne is Batman, I feel like it's pretty understood that Wayne is no slouch when it comes to defending himself (or maybe it's just his posture that makes me think that).

I mean, people need to start making the corrilation that every time Wayne gets into trouble the offender loses a leg.

Maybe they just love tempting fate lol.

And now she knows....
Bruce, you really gotta stop giving chicks your secret identity. IT doesn't strengthen the relationship

That's a pretty way of showing it though.

And this page is officially the beginning of Batman RIP

You do have me there.

Another Batman series, another scene where Bruce mourns the loss of his family. You'd think eventually he'd get his shit together and decide to quite bringing them up at literally every instance. I swear you can't have Bruce make a speech without him playing the dead parents card. Telltale Batman was especially guilty of this. The second he opened his mouth to recite what happened to them and how he was affected I audibly groaned.

Take a page from the Punisher. Yeah, he's always sad and filled with rage, but he can do other things and be motivated by other people.

Excellent point.