What do you guys think about the Harley Quinn comics? I think they are fucking hilarious and hot

What do you guys think about the Harley Quinn comics? I think they are fucking hilarious and hot.

Red Tool is the only redeeming part imo

They aren't afraid to get sexy and cheesecakey. I think that's an important quality in the current year when sex appeal in comics is like water in a desert.

The humor is hit and miss. There's some good stuff if you bother to look, but most times you have to stomach Harley's constant "HOLEE _____Y" catchphrase that Palmiotti and Conner crafted for her.

i quite like what i've read is pretty spot on

Exactly. Sex sells and they aren't stopping with it.

I'm tired of arguing why current Harley sucks so I'm just gonna copy-paste what an user said

That's the only thing I disagree with you on. Harley's absolutely afraid of things - she's afraid of the things she's done, she's afraid of the things she'll have to do, and she's afraid of the whole world she's gotten herself into. That's why she uses Harley Vision to pretend she didn't to bad things, and why she has such a hard time with the little girl later.

But that's what makes her stronger as a character. She's afraid of these things but works through them, be it through wit, perseverance, or dumb luck. She's not invincible, as we see
(You), but she's not a pushover either, as we see (You).

I think that's why Harley works as a character. She's simultaneously got a strength and fragility that makes her a lot more human than a lot of characters. She's obviously a villain, and that's not shown to be anyone's fault but her own, but there's still an element of tragedy to it.

Palmiotti's Harley doesn't have that. She's super strong and super smart and everyone loves her, and the only time she's vulnerable is when she's sad about how she broke up with Joker. She kills people, but it's funny, and she's not really bad because Joker made her do it.

>hot
I've never thought a comic was "hot". This seems bizarre man. Like a character, sure, maybe. But only in a pinup or some shit or in context where they're meant to be hot. But the comic? You jack off to that shit? You nut?

nobody cares dude

So why did you reply?

Got some screencaps about Harley

Good stuff

Kek

I'm guessing you also spend your free time watching children's cartoons?

I love her design in Rebirth Suicide Squad but still look garbage in her solo comics. The artist needs to be replaced asap

I bet he also reads comics too, like a fucking queer

Don't you have some waifu threads and cartoon generals to be posting in?

to tell you no one cares

At least it isn't a DC/Marvel thread, they are the most cancerous of the board, unlike the others, where people actually discuss things :^)

You do though, otherwise you would've ignored my post

no one cares freind

Stop funposting

freind...

Good post, my thoughts exactly.

People who act like this is shitty are retarded and probably massive edgelords.

This is exactly the kind of response I expect from someone who enjoys Harley Quinn's ongoing.