Sup Forums inform me of Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece?

Sup Forums inform me of Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece?

What the future of their countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/poion pas na /
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Revolt.

remove kebab
laugh at snowniggers getting btfo
enjoy sunshine

>italy
continue to make pizza
>spain/portugal
maybe enslave the blacks and indians again
>greece
make olypmians great again

fuck hot girls

They'll chimp out at some point. We have a lot of Italians here coming just to work and all of them seem very pissed at everything

>Italy
Spaghetti niggers, never side with them in a war
>Spain
Mexico, We wuz conquerors n shiiet,
>Portugal
Niggers, hue hue niggers
>Greece
Debt, We wuz democracy n shiiet, Turk rape babies

>Leech off the EU until it's dry and fuck off.
>Be poor until all the moors are either integrated somewhere else or fuck off to avoid getting enriched.

New Meta.

Hot med chicks and great culture.

Shut up, Omar.

>>>Portugal
>Niggers, hue hue niggers
Yes yes. keep out.

Any european country can use the WE WUZ meme.

UK
>WE WUZ EMPIRE AND SHIET

Italy
>WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHIET

Greece
>WE WUZ FYLOSOPHIA AND SHIET

Spain
>WE WUZ QONKISTADORZ AND SHIET

France
>WE WUZ REVOLUTION AND SHIET

Germany
>can't make jokes because their history is dark and germans should be ashamed

Sweden
>WE WUZ VIKINZ AND SHIET

Poland
>WE WUZ HUZZARS AND SHIET

Russia
>WE WUZ SUPPAPOWAH AND SHIET

Netherlands
>WE WUZ WINDMILL AND SHIET

Drink wine, fuck bitches and enjoy the sunshine, food and lack of blacks and Muslims while some German jews us out of our money.

What are "Qonkistadorz" my fellow med?

I've always had an impression of these countries as chill and good place to retire.
Great climate, beautiful nature, decent people - what else do you need?

Especially if you are living in the countryside.

I am thinking of doing that once I retire. Make a great family, buy some guns and go to make a house in Parnitha.

I better not tell you.

>Italy
>Spaghetti niggers, never side with them in a war

Kek

THAT IS NOT AN OXYMORON

He means Conquistador: It is a Spanish word for a conqueror. The Conquistadors conquered the Latin Americas.

Niggerized "Conquistadors"

Sunshine
Great food
Qts
Beach parties

Crashing and burning to the ground until we no longer exist and are just another province of Morocco.

Οh, thank you.

>those quads
Φίλε μου.

Or economy will crash sooner or later. Hopefully fucking up the EU as well.

Why do some meds here bear such autistic grudges towards northern europeans here?

I want to move to italy, birthplace of my grand parents. But actual italians can't even get jobs so I would be fucked. But I can get citizenship easily.

Please don't come. We exported your grand parents for a reason.

It's the other way around really, your average southerner looks up to the nordics but the nordics see us as lazy and corrupt and inferior (which is true but no one wants to admit it).

Some of the dark-skinned Meds must have inferiority complex.

Ah, okay. I don't have anything against Southern Euros, was just wondering.

Good to know, mate.
How's life in Canada by the way? I have some family there.

everyone knows you only spelled some words like a retard because you don't know how to spell them while thinking that you can mask it behind acting like a retard.

fucking spaincucks thinking they are hot shit i swear.

FUCK ITALY

THEY DON'T KNOW ENGLISH
THEY CANT DRIVE FOR SHIT
COMO, FLORENCE AND VENICE WERE FULL OF MUDSLIMES AND NIGS

IM GLAD THAT EARTHQUAKE HAPPENED

Damn, did an Italian cuck you or something?

no but i just came back from a trip to Croatia and Italy. Croatia was nice as it is every year.
Now dont get me wrong. Italy as a country is beautiful, but the people are retarded. I have visited many gas stops and HAVE NOT ONCE ENCOUNTERED an italian that can speak english. Plus they dare call themselves "uncucked" on Sup Forums while their streets are FILLED with Arabs and nigs.
Also, 2,3eur for a 0.5l of coca cola is fucking insane.

just wondering, but did you ever have any problems when in Croatia for being a Serb ?

Yeah I have to say that Italy is even "darker" than Greece but that doesn't make it a bad country. You should've gone there with a friend that knows the place so he can show you around and find you Cock for a lower price if that's the problem.

Please kill yourself Radoslav

>cock

yeah, you got hit with the tourist tax

Nope brt, but i was in Pula and that is a liberal capital as i heard. They didnt even look at us at the border, crossed it in seconds.
Italy isnt that bad, i was just depressed to se such a beautiful country plagued by poor migrants
This coke wasnt even at a restaurant or a tourist spot, this was way away from the center in a local shop. Even a Big Mac costs 7 eur.

In Como, a gay muslim worked at the desk in the hotel.

But i gotta say, Italy has some good quality hookers, there was like 7 of them in a 50m long street in Calenzano

ustaša shill kys

serbs actually love italians and greeks because you're basically the only people not to murder us by the thousands

>Spain/Portugal
Who even cares?
>Italy
Total bros. The future of Europe, if you ask me.
>Greece
Pic related, they're Turkish rape-babies. It's only downhill from here. In fact, it has been nothing but downhill since 1453. Absolutely shameful that modern "Greeks" even call themselves Hellenes.

oh yeah? I named my WiFi hotspot "Ustase.hr"

Golden dawn

If we were Turkish rapebabies we would have slanted eyes, not olive skin.

If you weren't Turkish rape-babies you wouldn't have a significant MENA signature, and yet, here we are. The admixture is real and historical, but your feelings are not.

>What the future of their countries?

The future of the Western World, not necessarily only of Europe or of a part of Europe, is fundamentally the exact same in the end, if current socio-political trends aren't reversed during the course of this century.

In those regards, the United States are in a much more advanced stage, since whites are to be the minority soon.

You posted results from 23andme, how is that supposed to represent the genetics of a country?

>italians
>white
they were under muslim rule for a long time, too, you know.

we gonna be kangs n shiet again mang

Because when taken together in large numbers, they form a cohort. I can only post one of them at a time though, so here, have another one (this one happens to be an Aegean islander, so the MENA is even higher).

If you care to have your genotyping done don't be surprised when it comes back with a MENA signature anywhere from 10% to 25%.

PIIGS are a cancer on europe

When you understand those three images, take a look at pic related; enjoy the ride.

STOP FEEDING AFRICA.

They have so many people, they should be able to learn 18th cent. farming by now FFS. Let them feed themselves.

Yes, and historically that DNA always existed. It is most likely a result of the admixture of European Hunter-Gatherer genetics and Neolithic Farmers. So that explains the Middle Eastern admixture.
Also, i am not denying we have that Middle Eastern admixture. What i am denying is that we are Turkish rapebabies. It actually is the other way around.
"Turkish" people are supposed to have Asian DNA and not Middle Eastern.

the vast majority of threads are plentiful with assblasted northerners talking shit about us, at some point it's natural you are going to see some of us talking back

every European, even Baltics, have important anatolia neolithic genes, it's definitely not that

>400 years of Ottoman rule
>b-but they became like us in the end guys! I swear!

You realize that phenotypically the random Greek and Turk look like blood relatives, right? If you want to look past the genetic evidence (and there is a ton, but hey, if you want to handwave that away as an ancient element then you do that) then you must at least come to terms with the fact that you people tend to be indistinguishable from Turks.

Pic related, this is not what white people look like.

Yeah, but as we all know, it's only whites that should stop to have babies and instead focus on importing non-Europeans en masse to make-up for the demographic decline, or so we're told.

all 3 are cool

After that they were under Norman rule for an even longer time
So they're nordic now?

stop embarrassing your multicultural shithole even further with your third worlder education

>sicily
>italy

>its another amerishit 2+2=5 talking about what countries are white or not

Better known as PIGS

You are a pathetic idiot and also a Greek diaspora that claims to have English ancestors. I saw you speak Greek in another thread.

EVERY
V
E
R
Y

FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G

TIME
I
M
E

I stands for Ireland there, as in "there was a fucking huge debt crisis in Ireland you know"

Exactly. The other shitposting shill is attempting to push the usual Lewontin's fallacy (Lewontin being a Jew, naturally) so as to attempt to divide Europeans (attempting to distance Greeks from the other European populations in this case) so as to attack the concept of "whiteness" and race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

"Zoom out" and you'll get pic related, demonstrating the genetic distance of the various races.

>a Greek diaspora

I've been called many things on this board, but this is probably the gravest insult that has ever been thrown at me.

>claims to have English ancestors

I don't "claim" anything. My family has been here for 5 generations, and we have English, Scottish, and Dutch ancestry. That's a fact.

>I saw you speak Greek in another thread.

Not possible m8, I don't speak shitskin languages. Maybe it was one of your shitskin cousins, like pic related?

Thanks for backing my ass.

I think you are too optimistic to think it's just shills, it's clearly not if you have been around amerishits and their n. euro minions on places like this. After all it wasn't certainly Sup Forums who made up nordicism and all sorts of things related to it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/poion pas na /

Busted, shil.

Just get out of Sup Forums, no one wants you here.

>that semicontinuous line from Europe to East Asia
>And then there's that Africa spot in the middle of fucking nowhere
How?

No one wants to race mix with a nigger but anyone would like to race mix with a qt Asian.

I'm guessing abos aren't even represented on that chart? Polynesian there means Pacific Islanders and Maoris and shieet?

I don't even know what this post is supposed to show me exactly, but okay, you keep evading the central question any which way you can if it makes you feel any better.

You are the same fucking shilling nigger, go take a look at the pictures used you fucking idiot and stop messing around with us.

Stop trying to separate us, the Europeans and go back to your mudhat where you belong.

Role playing shills attempting the usual divide and conquer in a pitiful attempt at relativising "whiteness" and race so as to attempt to rationalise and justify their promotion of the literal extinction of white peoples.

Italy and Greece are going to have a massive surge of muslim migrants who the EU will make live in the countries.
Both of their tourism industries will go further to shit, especially Greece's.

you're just jealous he isnt bound to an electric burger cart like you, fatty

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

>it's an butthurt Nordicist thread once again
Southern Europeans are the jews of the Nordic Race, they have literally much more culture and developed earlier than them (beside of Anglos) and this makes Nordcucks buttblasted

PORTUGAL FTW HUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUE
seriously i love portugal and spain, norse pussies got nuffin on them

to be fair in the news I'm literally seeing just niggers on this side of the shore, all sub saharans with few exceptions, I think muslims are using the other route, if it's still working, not sure though

>snownigger
What mental loops did you have to perform to make that make sense I wonder. Perhaps it requires being btfo.

>You are the same fucking shilling nigger

Nope, but hey, you go on and keep swinging at shadows buddy.

>Stop trying to separate us, the Europeans

I have no intention of separating Europeans. But we were talking about Greeks here. :^)

>he thinks that shit is real

This isn't your Deus Ex video games, friendo.

calm down snownig it's just a common name for butthurt north Euros

Spain and Portugal keep kebabs out with their massive amounts of pork food everywhere, Italy get your stuff together kick out those filthy "refugees" and you're set

Went vacation on Brazil, lucky I didn't catch Zika but other than that it was awesome!

0,25 cents have been deposited on your PayPal account, goy.

>cucktugal

Stop trying to force your inferiority complex on other people just because you're a Moorish shitskin whose only real """"accomplishment"""" is creating a giant shithole full of niggers. Snownigger countries have zero history or culture compared to Italy and Greece. They're more 'successful' in modern times but they're already destroying their countries with cuckold culture, so it's not going to matter in the long run.

REEE GET OUT OF HERE SHILL

But niggers are not niggers because they are butthurt. But since we are calling each other names I'll just call you Kebab then.