youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5Z-luWM-4
youtube.com/watch?v=AjY8HvpNu6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>in the second one where the Penguin rapes that woman in front of reporters

Burton is kind of bleak at times

>-d-tier.

This scene was great.

stupid fucking millenial

Michelle Pfeiffer gave one of the best capeshit performances when she's not in costume

David Bowie as the Joker would have been way better
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5Z-luWM-4

WHERE DOES HE GET THOSE WONDERFUL TOYS?

He was great.
The only bad thing about him was the scene where he prances around with that really gay, stereotypical 80`s music blasting.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjY8HvpNu6o

Do you mean BASED Partyman? This song owns

You can't deny it. Joker having a gay Prince song playing out of a jambox while dancing around with his henchmen and committing the heinous crime of splashing paint on museum paintings was not ever a good idea for a scene.

Well now, I'm not gonna talk about Joker. In fact, we're not gonna talk about Joker at all, we're gonna keep him out of it!

>refers to Prince music as "stereotypical 80's"

Is David Bowie the most overrated person ever?

He is if you have bad taste

Yes and I say this as a massive fan

grow up

od.

The one with a 15mph chase scene and a Gotham populated by 20 people? Nahhhhhh.

And yet here we are talking about this scene almost 30 years later. I wouldn't remember anything from the forgettable Nolan Batman movies if it weren't for the Bane memes.

You stupid nigger. It was lifted directly from the adam west show.

i like the atmosphere in the burton movies, the acting, pretty much everything, but burton can't direct an action scene to save his fucking life

Yeah the Joker would never do that. It completely betrays the deep and mature character

That's why he avoids them as much as he can by making Batman using lot of tricks. Unlike Nolan who tried long punch fight scenes and fucked up

Nolan's Batman is boring realistic shit