TWO WEEKS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yzv1l
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Orville starts tonight
>will be infinitely better despite Seth McFarland

Even Bryan Fuller cannot save the mess that is STD.

Fuller leaving was such a massive red flag

Still on the fence on this one. Might be awful.

Can't wait for this to kill TV Trek for another decade. Trailers look awful. I like Trek for the sci fi concept stories and weird planets/aliens, not military drama with Klingons.

The lead being Spock's step-sister was my second big red flag.

people judging it without watching it is my only red flag.

cbs exec detected, shouldn't you be honoring the sabbath and not working by shilling your shitty show you fucking kike scum?

ok second red flag, fag boi that judged it without watching it also pulling the racist card.

What went wrong?

>STD
I've just noticed this. What were they thinking?

That is literally the worst spaceship design I have ever seen

It actually disgusts me

This. If I want Trek, I'll just watch TOS.

Star Trek is dead
Star Wars is dead
Doctor Who is dead

What is happening?

does this mean they are making the original Mary Sue into canon?

based paula smith

What an ugly ship.

>What is happening?

Who could've known that given control to those who give life, will seek to do nothing more than snuff it out?

Liberals happened

>WAYCIST

>he hasn't seen the reviews
oh dear

Nerd shit ultimately does not benefit society. It creates cloistered geeks and hikkis. Destroying it is for the greater good.

>SJJW Trek: Diversity - War against the Alt-Right Empire
no thanks

What a stupid thing to say.

Yeah, kind of archive.is/Yzv1l

The accountants got their claws into yet another show.

>Hurr no your stupid
Why make this sort of post? What is your IQ? Are you completely brainless? Do you have a brain at all? Are you thoughtless? Are you devoid of thought? Can you think at all? Do you understand your environment? Can you perceive anything at all? What's the mindset behind a post like this? Who makes posts like that? Why did you make that post? What were you thinking? Are you able to think?

TONIGHT

GET READY FOR A SUPRISE

>Star Guy
>Family Trek
>American Trek
>Star Dad
>The Trek Show
fuck you macfarlane

> he said
>on a site founded to discuss anime, generally skewing towards niche, nerdy subgroups
>on a board founded to discuss tv shows, generally skewing towards niche, nerdy subgroups

Really activated my tetryons, user.

This site has almost achieved normie singularity, but I get your point. It's not that I don't enjoy it, it's just that it's a vice. Women have always been at the forefront of stopping fun deleterious things. They almost permabanned alcohol.