"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."

Skeet was right. Register entry is used both for inventory tracking as well as final tally for profits. Jimmy should have been either disciplined or fired.

He was disciplined. He got cleaning duty.

I remember that now. He also had to wear a hamburger suit.

That episode was so dumb.

He got disciplined

What was Sup Forums's thoughts on the episode?

>This thread again
Dude, everyone unanimously agreed with Skeet on this board. Give it up

I wish they had gone further in making Jimmy Neutron a true zero-social awareness autist

Honestly, this episode might be the closest it came to that. Jimmy literally cannot understand how he's wrong

>Give it up

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."

Skeet was right. Register entry is used both for inventory tracking as well as final tally for profits. Jimmy should have been either disciplined or fired.

Yeah, although it seems like the show encourages his autism rather than portraying it as a bad thing.

Alright for real tho McSpanky's or Taco Shack?

SKEET, I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

Taco Shack, because Hugh likes it.

I rarely watched Jimbles as a kid because I couldn't fucking stand about 98% of the characters, so I have to ask.

Was there ever an episode where any of the characters scolded Jim-Jam for his science fuckery?
I know Cindy was constantly busting his balls but did the town ever get together and confront him on fucking up everything on a weekly basis?

Candy Bar.

I don't remember. I hated everyone except the dad. Hugh was fucking hilarious. It's like he wandered in from a better show.

Other boards tell me that Jimmy's Dad is conspiracy theorist, white nationalist supporting, Holocaust denier. Are their claims true?

Bueno Nacho so I can get me a naco

You know, as far as spammed, overused, copy pasta threads go, feel glad that this is the extent that Sup Forums gets.

Been to Sup Forums lately? They have the same fucking threads, word for fucking word everyday.
I for one welcome our new Skeet overlords.

I liked the Dad because not only was it like he wandered in from a better show, it's like he wondered in, realized he was in a terrible show, and decided his actions didn't have consequences and just went wild.
I remember an episode where he gets a remote that controls time and just uses it to fuck with people, like he keeps jumping out of planes and rewinding back up. The episode ends with a literal angry mob chasing him because he spent all day fucking them over.

IT'S THE TACOSHACK
IT'S THE TACOSHACK
IT'S THE TACOSHACK
IT'S THE TACOSHACK
IT'S THE TACOSHACK
IT'S THE TACOSHACK
IT'S THE TACOSHACK