WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ANIMATION JESUS CHRIST

WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ANIMATION JESUS CHRIST

>jews

computer animation
/thread

Netflix can't afford shit like that anymore and kids don't care. I don't know why you care, since you aren't a child.

Also, the western world in general has an issue with it. They'd rather be ironic that draw something appealing.

See: Rick and Morty, South Park, Bojack Horseman, adventure time, that sjw show, f is for family, and the list goes on and on

Flash animation is cheaper and faster.

This is why "the right" needs to die, so we can take back art and not make everything about muh muneez, good goiz gibs me da moneez

Holy fuck the exact opposite is true. The left has taken the passion out of everything and made art purely polistical exercise.

South Park and Adventure Time have animation styles that suit their tone.

At my old adaptation there was NEVER any shitty animation.

Lifeless husk.

Fuck off Calarts

>I look like shit on purpose so it doesn't count

I really hope normies bitch at this one. We need more outcry against the flash menace.

>Also, the western world in general has an issue with it.
You mean the entire world. Anime art quality is at an all-time low.

Unironically this

I don't like the art style of '10s anime, but to claim animation quality is down is objectively wrong.

I know, but it's really terrible in the west.

normies love it because animation means jack shit on an educational children's show

This is a big reason why I never watch cartoons anymore. Like how are you just getting worse and worse with time.

900% improvement

>another show that promises a gangbang on a redhead and doesn't deliver

I hate this trope, it happened in IT too.

>Style

Nigga have you seen dbs???

>half the kids are white
>teacher is white

That comparison is cherry picking and you know it. Old Hellsing was made with a more generic, realistic art style. The OVAs were based on the art style of the manga so they're intentionally not as polished looking, especially the comedy cutaways.

>pretending anime hasn't been ruined by computer animation

typical women

That is one shitty company with a childrens show.

>One scene out of an entire medium of 3fps doodles

>Western "animation"

I don't know anything so you'll never be able to prove I know that and anyway you just repeated the it's shit on purpose argument.