Who will take his virginity in season 3, Sup Forums?

Who will take his virginity in season 3, Sup Forums?

If he still has it.

I want to DICK Bart Allen.

He's dead, Jim.

Himself.

He is programmed to crave Beetle cock

fuck this gay shit

Oh my fucking GOD
ITS TRUE
God fucking damn it I was rewatching it 2 days ago
Holy shit I gotta start visiting Sup Forums more
Damn son made my night

Dick's dick

Kill yourself

Would you crash his mode?

I would wreck that meat.

Without a pause.

Is he gay?

I gotta re-watch from the beginning. I only know the big moments

Now I know why Motion was created.

Reminder that the artist of both these images is now working for DC Comics, alongside Otto "dickgirls" Schmidt.

Indeed.

Sugergirl, she meets powergirl and is so jealous of her big boobs and ashamed of her small one, she needs a outlet. This powergirl is a alternate world's supergirl and is trapped on young jusitces earth, She becomes supergirl'd mentor. Supergirl starts acting more aggresive in battles and had a want, no a need to be more aggresive. She wants to dominate someone to have complete control over someone to feel better for herself. She keeps teasing him/humilating him till one night she rapes him. They start dating with her in charge till she feels she is done toying with him and seduces beastboy. He walks on on them and she says " what can I say you are just too FAST in bed, I needed some big green beast cock.".

>Lenny posting
Back to Ribbit fag.

>Implying

Such a meme character, very fucking annoying.

>implying his virginity wasn't already taken by force in the bad future he came from

>You ready for some big black beetle, meat?

Blue Beetle was running shit on future earth so it was most assuredly him instead

Tim. Or Kon, if he broke off with Megan again. Maybe both at same time.

>such a meme character
Explain this sentence

But then the allusion to big black cock is gone.

Bart is a cute.

Truly.

I like him better than Wally.

Well I disagree with your opinion but I respect it although it seriously annoys me. I hope we can remain friends despite this disagreement.

None of us can be friends, user, this is just the internet and we don't know even know each other's names.

Have a nice day, hope your favorite speedster comes back as fast as Barry.

Me fucking too.

So not fast at all?

I like Wally more, but I admit Bart is cute as hell too.

Jaime