We all know George Costanza is the greatest sitcom character of all time, but sit down and let me explain why

We all know George Costanza is the greatest sitcom character of all time, but sit down and let me explain why.
>Carried the show on his back alongside Kramer
>Got bitches regularly despite being stocky and balding
>Unaware alpha, had confidence issues at times but didn't let it stop him and neither should you
>Both women and men wanted him, he had black dudes twice his size sending him nudes but ya boy George ain't no faggot
>Revived a dying whale with no training
>One of the Old Masters of gaming, had a mastery of Frogger that would make anyone on /vr/ cream their jeans
>Invented the Roommate Switch, a foolproof method of switching bitches that can lead to a threesome if your charisma is high enough
>Tricked a vegan into eating meat like a normal person after she made fun of his dick in the cold
>Double dipped at a party and still managed to make the guy who called him out on it look like the bad guy
>Boss being a jackass? Poison his ass and get away with it
>Fiancee being a bitch? Fuck it, poison her too, who gives a shit
>Ruined the life of his high school gym teacher for bullying him
>Hung out with the New York Yankees
>George threads appear on an almost weekly basis, both he and the man who played him are immortalized in the form of memes
>Man who plays him doesn't have shit taste in anime girls, but George himself doesn't bother with chinese cartoons
>Got locked up in the end because the world just wasn't ready for him, but he'll be back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RvNS7JfcMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Costanza, Niles Crane and Carlton Banks are the trifecta of based sitcom characters

I never saw Frasier, is Crane really that good?

There's two Crane. Frasier Crane, the main character and his brother Niles.

Both are based

>unironically watching jewish sitcoms

Jews are generally funny people user, despite their trickery. Amy Schumer is an exception.

Has sex with maid right on his desk at work and when confronted just asks 'was that wrong?'

Jews are typically good comedians. They used to be court jesters so it makes sense

I remember him fucking his secretary (and giving her a raise), but I don't remember a maid.

shit quality but here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=-RvNS7JfcMM

>>Got bitches regularly despite being stocky and balding
This is something I always found weird about Seinfeld. George is supposedly unattractive, yet he gets dates at about the same rate as Jerry or Elaine.

He was an amazing bullshitter with confidence

I told you, unaware alpha. If you're charismatic enough, looks stop mattering assuming you're not deformed or uglier than a donkey's ass.

This thread is comfy

Niles is great
David Hyde Pearce's comic timing and delivery is genuinely fantastic

gimme a hug man

Do I need to watch all of Cheers to appreciate Frasier?

>tfw good looking guy with no charisma/interest in interacting with women or other people outside of my own benefit/sex

CANT STAND YA

Damn he's smooth. Greatest bullshit artist of our time.
It's George's coat user, it gives all who look upon it feelings of warmth and comfort. I can't find the exact coat online, but LL Bean sells some similar ones.

I love that thing he does with his mouth just before he says 'is that wrong'. You can literally see the bullshit wheels spin. Jason Alexander is the greatest.

he let some slut handcuff him to a bed and steal his money. he also didn't get away with poisoning his boss.

unaware alpha? stopped reading

but yes, you are correct

Nope