Asians are the masterrace

Why aren't the rest of you degenerates just bowing your heads to the clearly superior chink genes?

All you morons are talking shit about niggers whilst the white race is clearly as inferior to asians, as niggers are to whites.

Asians are more disciplined, intelligent, have better acedemic achievements, are overrepresented in science and engineering and they're far more cultured.

They respect their elders, and respect is present in every facet of their daily existance.

They are way more comitted in their relationships and much less likely to divorce their spouses or cheat on them.
I for one would gladly let Asians rule the world an become a slave to their genius and grandure.

And so should you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgrdPF6yKpc
youtube.com/watch?v=-25yxo-HWE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't drive and weren't that good at war. Some contributions to science. Minimal contributions to art so far. Not much for philosophy or music.

Yet another group that can't live up to the Mediterranean ideal

youtube.com/watch?v=xgrdPF6yKpc

>whites are inferior to asians
asians in white countries are superior to whites in white countries. Asians in asian countries are trash. You need us to survive.

that was a hoax made up by white people to make them feel superior in a way to asians, show me some empirical evidence that asians drive worse than other races

No Anglos are clearly the master race. We won every single war since the beginning of time up to this day.

Asians can't into building modern societies without having the white mans help. Every time.

white people were lucky enough to have the industrial revolution earlier than asian.
now that it's an even playing field, there is no stopping the asians.
whites can clearly no longer compete

i think so 2, i dont even watch manga, mgs is the most japanese im familiar with

wa edde gy gesmoord, moat?

i dont

They're intelligent but their obsession with saving face is their major weaknessy .

>Pilot doesn't know how to land this particular kind of plane
>doesn't tell anyone
>copilot knows he doesn't know how but lets him do it anyway because doesn't want to shame him
>plane crashes
>asian countries in a nutshell

this argument is shit

Asians are pretty smart, but Whites are still better.

aussies thoe

have an appropriate reply
youtube.com/watch?v=-25yxo-HWE0

maybe

>Asians are the Master Race
Aryans are the Master Race.
(((You))) LGTBFO BLMAO

Why can't we BOTH be the Master Race?
You get China. I get EVERYWHERE ELSE.

>race
>existing
kek

masterrace

And belgians are cucks

Why haven't the master races united in a comprehensive global alliance against the niggers, Arabs, and jews?

Diversity means hunting down all of us until none of us are left.

Do you remember that video of the little girl being run over repeatedly in China and people watched and did nothing

There's more than one video but you remember, right, user