President Lex Storytime

What if the American people elected as their President a lying, megalomaniac, xenophobic billionaire?

But enough about the current election cycle, let's read about the time the people of the DC universe elected Lex fucking Luthor as their President.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=election&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#eob=enn/o//////////////
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just recently read this recently. It was pretty good.

It's the highlight of a, frankly, pretty mediocre run.

It's great to see Superman get mad at something he cannot stop. You feel bad for him though.

They shousl remake it into a full event, and use it to re-introduce Vic Sage Question into the Canon.
This election could make for an amazing comic specially now that it has a happy ending

>What if the American people elected as their President a lying, megalomaniac, xenophobic billionaire?
Reminder that trump is winning and gonna win

Yeah, that's the best part of the whole thing. And it's not like it's the end of the world or anything, it's just that the one person he doesn't trust at all is in charge of his own country.

Keep thinking that cuck

Hi Trumpeteer. You're literally a Neo-Nazi. Enjoy the comic.

google.com/search?q=election&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#eob=enn/o//////////////

too bad so sad

>a lying, megalomaniac, xenophobic billionaire?
>But enough about the current election cycl

Have you ever even read a comic book before or are you just here because my Drumpftard bait tastes so good

>implying President Luthor was a bad idea

This nigga hasn't even read Red Son

>thinking Trump won't win
Do people really do this?

I'm just memeing because I honestly scared he is gonna win

:^)

We all are, user. We all are.

Hey, OP, if it makes you feel better at least I'm happy
Specially about how mad you are

It's gonna be YUUUUUUGE! I know more about defeating world-ending threats that even JLA does, believe me! First thing I'm gonna do is build a dome around Earth to keep aliens out, and Superman is going to pay for it! If Wonder Woman gives me any shit about it, I'll grab her by the pussy!

Wanna know the best part, Trumpfag? I'm not even American

Oh, and *especially

kek

Too bad we live in the Earth were only the supervillains exist

Neither am I, man.
Don't take this shit so seriously, it's gonna be fine.

Look, I'm just saying, if we gotta deal with a goddamned American Fourth Reich, the signs were there all along.

I don't know why people think Trump's gonna be just another mediocre President. The actions of his followers speak volumes.

his fucking kids are jewish, man.
shit is gonna be fine.

Let me put it this way: when Obama was first elected, he was against equal marriage. Years later, popular opinion made him change his mind.

Many things can happen in 4 years.

Anyway, enough of this doomsaying, let's just read a motherfucking comic.

Calm down. There's a reason why Obama got basically nothing done and spent eight years just trying to get his Medicare shit in place.

The president isn't the king and if someone desperately trying to please both sides can't get legislation through, someone as extremely partisan as Trump is not gonna get much done.

We'll see. For now, let's just read the comic.

Hillary is worse.

at least hillary didn't have her twitter taken away from her by her team. a person who cant even be trusted with a twitter shouldnt be president

I really still can't decide whether I like or hate 90's comic art

I'm honestly wondering if Trump's actually gonna win. For the sheer morbid amusement.

If we're being dead honest I'm already living in the worst case scenario. March 25th came and went.

Between the Yautja and the Xenomorph, I'd rather have the Yautja.

This is early 2000's art, actually. Still not quite in the "wannabe Bryan Hitch" period though.

I find it quite endearing.

Because spamming their twitter with conspiracy theories against Russia every minute is any better.

>Hillary
>not being the Xeno Queen
-1 to image limit

It is looking very likely, yes.

I'm not doubting that Trump's a hideous parasitic monster with an inner jaw that can rupture skulls - it's just that I don't think Hilary could beat Arnie in a swamp fistfight.

Epic.

kek

>not being the Xeno Queen
See, that's bullshit. I don't want to fuck Hillary Clinton.

I wonder if in the next few years we are going to get like Thatcher-era britbong comics.

>sons of liberty
I NEED SCISSORS!

That's easy for you to say if you don't live in Russia or America. Also, you're insinuating that Trump's a literal gift from our God He is, just from a different God

I think you may have taken my metaphor a tad too literally.

BASED TRUMP IS FINALLY DOING IT GUYS

HE'S GONNA GET RID OF WAID

I can't say I'm surprised that a dumb tripfag doesn't understand the nuances of being a President. If that was a joke, on the other hand, it was in very bad taste.

>Trumphas a 92% to win - NYT

Sup ForumsMBLR ETERNALLY BTFO

Christ, Sup Forums really has turned into Sup Forumsmblr lmao... Get a grip, dude.

You have an entire board to shitpost in. I hope you realize that.

You know how I can tell your pathetic NEET ass has never been unemployed?