This show deserves the acclaim Rick and Morty gets

This show deserves the acclaim Rick and Morty gets

Glad I'm not the only who got real uncomfortable from this scene...

the only good thing about Rick and Morty is pickle rick

Lucky for you, I'm a dog lover

Did she get the knot?

this

this

When this and rick and morty were both new I viewed them as both the same demographic reddit garbage if that counts.

reddit is just Sup Forums with names at this point

btw, today a new episode of rick and morty is going live. how could i watch it when i am from europe?

buy HBO

Would you like to see the strong man?

i dont have a job, so is there a free way?

even though i enjoy bojack more, i cant agree. i dont even care for rick and morty anymore, but they tackle plenty of philosophical questions. bojack just tackles the existential one, and has already given its answer since its first season which is we live to reproduce.

im half assing this. go watch some youtube vids on it if you want a better explanation

bretty good dot com

around midnight

putlocker9 if you just want to stream it in the morning

thanks, midnight of eastern us time i guess

No it doesn't, this show is fucking garbage.

Rick & Morty is garbage too though so you may be right

shit taste

I don't watch either of them but I tell you BoJack is terrible tryhard shit while Rick and Morty is terrible lolsorandum shit

t r y i n g
o
o
h a r d

Archer was a better show about an alcoholic, self-destructive asshole with mommy issues.

>trying tooh hard
>trying oo hard
>trying ooh ard
what did he mean by this?

Archer has higher highs but isn't as consistent imo.

It's just a show that has family guy-tier jokes but is about the most insipidly depressive self hating fuckface, unrepentantly evil piece of shit. It's a show about challenging yourself as little as possible, actively hating everyone by way of hating yourself and basically being a shit sprinkler spraying shit all over everything in your vicinity

it's an absolute trainwreck of a narrative and ethically unjustifiable. Kids are watching this on Netflix becoming unrepentant solipsistic sociopaths. This show is about hating that you give a fuck about anyone i fucking hate this show with a passion

and basically, FUCK YOU

>Kids are watching this on Netflix
Fault of the parents not the show.

I want to raise my daughter in a world free of the kind of people who enjoy this Luciferian garbage

Not necessarily, you know kids can watch netflix on most of their toys nowadays?

Maybe the person who wants to tell this kind of self indulgent trash story shouldn't use the most vapid childish medium and have the same sense of humor as Seth McFarlane

The funny thing about this post is that there actually are hysterical dickless faggots with this kind of thought process.

BOOM- BIG REVEAL.

Found the Zoë.

>Not necessarily,
Definitely the case. The shows already have an age guideline and Netflix has parental control settings.

Yeah I sure am a dickless faggot for not watching a depressive self-hating CARTOON

how fucking lost are you

Archer is great, but really shallow too. What higher highs do you talk about exactly?

okay, you're not only a dickless faggot but you have the reading comprehension of a toddler

Unexpected chuckle

My big issue with Archer is the JK I DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING trope. It's a joke with a time limit and that ended seasons ago.

What is this a crossover episode lmao

But the whole point of the show is him fighting himself. His mental ilness and destructive behavior is basically the main and only real antagonist on the show. That the Bojack loses more than he's winning is the drama, even if sugar-coated in comedy.

They can also watch American Horror Story or anything for that matter. It's a convoluted logic.

Oh I'm sorry was I reading too much into what you were saying?

To Archer guys: I watched 5 seasons and I loved it, but got kinda tired even with a little change of the premise in season 5. Should I watch through the boredom, or it's more of the same and better wait some time?

the mother storyline was excelent and fucked up. Made me feel stuff.

I know they say don't hate the victim hate disease it comes to that kind of mental illness which hurts the people around them, but nah dude fuck that

Bojack is the kind of person that I project onto vehicular casualty statistics

I was extremely depressed for years but I didn't make it other peoples problem

i liked season1-3 sitcom format, never really gave a shit about the plot, it was much more enjoyable as a "archer and co doing funny cliche spying stuff" show.

>"Why I have half a mind"

This show's pun game is astounding.

Why does every Bojack thread always have one person going on an autism rant about how much he doesn't like the show? I'm fairly certain it's the same guy every time.

Because it was really fun to write that post and also Bojack watchers are confirmed pseudo-intellectual cucks, a rare group of people who I don't mind being as fucking mean as possible to

It's just a cartoon anyways so it's really not that big of a deal

I mean I might be a pseudo-intellectual cuck, but then again, where does that leave you?

I agree. You ARE a muppet.

Real talk now, I binged 4th season of Bojack and now I want more as always but there isn't. What should I watch next? Are there any similar shows?

>why I have half a mind
This is both hilarious and horrifying

You must be 20 years old, and do just discover nihilism. You'll grow out of it.

Doggy doggy what now?

Really? I marathoned the first half of one episode and didn't laugh once.
I don't understand the appeal.

>tfw relate to Bojack except for the being rich part

This whomps

>implying statler and waldorf aren't gods

I don't think it deserves cancerous fanbase of edgy manchildren

original idea

you do realize that the only people watching cartoons are children and manchildren?

>how fucking lost are you
Less than you, apparently, since you can't even understand the point of a cartoon about depression.

>Season 3 ends by implying that Bojack is going to turn his life around after almost killing himself
>He doesn't change one bit in S4, finding out that he has living family that doesn't hate him simply postpones his inevitable suicide

REEE

He does tho, it's subtle but he is now kinda really trying to be better. What he does to his sister, season 3 Bojack wouldn't do for anybody, not for that long. And also the last scene with his mother is pretty notable I think.

>Apologizes to Todd and tells him that he was a better friend than Bojack ever deserved
>Forgives his mother
>Tries to help his “daughter,” even when he’s accepted that he may never see her again