Lets talk Sup Forums rodents

Mice and rats have appeared as characters in a lot of Sup Forums things. Lets talk about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wISs5vEIej8
youtube.com/watch?v=OGbhJjXl9Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Lets talk about them.

*Let's talk about them.

rodents deserve to be killed

I wanna _________.

I need a human version of that micy milf

rodents make the best waifus
prove me wrong

Go to bed, Tom.

rats/mice are literal pests that need to be eradicated though

When Mrs Brisby was trapped in the birdcage, I realized that without her cloak she was naked.
I blame this movie for ruining me.

>mouse thread.

Osamu Tezuka approved.

Ok Sup Forums. I know of you. I see alot of myself in you. But here and now, I must ask:

Do. Not. Sexualize. Mrs. Brisby.

Rats are the best pets.
We totally need more cartoons about them.

don't they piss themselves constantly?

All animals piss constantly, they don't really do the "holding it" thing without training.

I HATE THOSE MEECES TO PIECES

Go to bed, Mr. Jinx.

Well pretty much all animals hold their piss (and shit) until they are in a place that is not where they will be living/sleeping or until they just can't hold it anymore. It would be very bad for them to shit and piss in the space they inhabit.

Mrs. Brisby is hot and you all know it.

What's with people jacking it to mice of all things?

>5 years ago
>What's with people jacking it to ponies of all things?
coincidence?

Do fucking robots count?

You made this thread yesterday.

I literally saw the first three comments on that thread, laughed and bounced

>three kids
>no daddy around

she's a whore.

whores cannot be hot.

>no daddy around
he got eaten, retard.

Underrated.

youtu.be/wISs5vEIej8 Pop vinyls

Her voice actress committed suicide 20 years ago. Have fun masturbating now.

You wouldn't happen to be Russian OP?

Are you Russian, user?

Is it time comrade?

FUCK IN HELL SKIN FAG!

To shitpost and pretend we are not who we really are?

Nah.

You got a point, sorry about that.

Mrs. Brisby is cute.

>user. Timmy sick.

[insert post about health insurance here]

youtu.be/wISs5vEIej8 Cool Bruh

This character made me realize I was gay

Is this the rebirth of a cool meme?

Fun fact: while single mothers are usually assured to raise shitty kids, single mothers who lost the father to an unexpected death usually are only a few points below a normal family of a mother and a father in terms of well-being.

Why are cartoon mice always so lewd?

Because you said so, magical user.

There's a picture of Mrs. Brisby that I think someone made for the opener of a Sup Forums drawthread years ago, of her in a suggestive pose with the caption, "Oh, Mr. Bluth..."

Does anyone have it? Much appreciated.

I think I saw it, but don't remember it being anything amazing.

Mice r cool.

YIFF IN HELL BITCH

"Scurry" looks pretty interesting so far.

anyone else excited for the mouse guard movie?

Welp, guess I gotta watch this.
I'm like a fly to shit when it comes to depressing stuff.

Who stole her shoes?

Scurry is top tier material.

Not me. while some new people might like it, I don't hold movies in higher regard than comics. What I have right now is enough for me.

not sure about mice but rats do. its so they can retrace their steps

Jesus christ

What is it with these animal rights themed movies from the early 90s being so fucking morbid. And people wonder why so many millenials are vegans and shit.

That's not surprising, the category "Single Mothers" covers every skank who had a teenage or unwanted pregnancy. These are the most unwanted, neglected children in society.

If the dad died unexpectedly that implies he was around and they at least had a plan for raising the child together.

I'm excited about Weasel War, nigga.
The movie is a nice bonus tho

#
A good chunk of those single mothers planned on raising the kid with the father before he ended up in jail. Because they planned on raising kids on partial if not completely on drug money.

Moral of the story is that if you're a white, idiot, poorfag loser you should probably not have kids that you can't support with taxable money just because some maladapted interpretation of your religion is the only thing keeping you alive.

I wish the government would start sterilizing people.

Rodents are suprisingly omnipresent in Sup Forums media for animals with a shitty reputation. I wonder if it has someting to do with ease of animation.

Ptiluc made a a lot of series about rats. Rat's, Ratfaces, Pirat's, Pacush Blues,... Most are quite bleak.

People are too afraid, and rightly so, of the entire population control thing turning into a Brave New World situation. But that is still preferable to letting things continue like this unchecked with the drug war and the increasing amount of welfare recipients. These people never actually have the money for their kids either, it's always "I have to take food out of my baby's mouth for this and that" even though they make like $500 a week.

Don't mind me, just posting best mouse.

It upsets me that rodents, who have caused nothing but pain for humanity for thousands of years, are often portrayed in a positive light, while weasels, both allies of humanity and some butchered for to near extinction for fur are treated negatively both in media and in our language.

Weasel Rights! Weasel Rights!

Cats are displayed in a negative light in media too.
Fuck rodents.

The more you learn about cats, the more you see how negative portrayal is not unjustified.

Mice are tiny and everything eats them while they're not creepy bugs. They're the ultimate underdog species this way.

I have a cat though and he doesn't do anything destructive.
What am I supposed to see?

They are just jealous.

Cats often kill for fun and are pretty dumb. Also they have a reputation of being mistrusting, especially compared to dogs.
Not to mention that cats being small paired with the way a cat exhaust it's prey (through a game of aptly named "cat and mouse") make them seem like a petty predator that sadistically plays with anything that would not eat them.
Also cats have that mystic aura to them, probably because of their very human-like faces. It's why catgirls are so popular in fiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGbhJjXl9Rk

Example of an asshole cat.

Elves are, but there aren't enough Sup Forums elves

Disgusting nekkid tails and feet aren't attractive.

No naked tails around here

Do you let your cat outside user? They have an instinct that causes them to patrol an area and kill small prey even when they're well-fed.

who is this potent rodent?

General Beatrix did nothing wrong.

And they wonder why furries exist.

My kind of thread, I love mice and rats non-sexually.

I wonder why people say that only for cats when dogs also kill for fun (they are just worse at getting birds)

In fact many dog toys are designed around this instinct: a small thing that squeaks when the dog bites.

mice>all

But cartoon sexy animal girls like Minerva or Lola don't look like your standard furry OC or fursuit. Personally I blame mascots. People love good athletes but if you suck at sports you still can be loved as an anthropomorphic animal.

Elves are shit

Glitch, the nemesis of Gadget. Appeared in comics once or twice.

Go back to the mine Duregar

some mascots still need athletic ability

Wish I could find the newer Thea Stilton comics to storytime. I did the first four issues years ago.

But that's Asia reverse Satan, their furries seems to have a different origin and style from western furry.

What's worth reading besides Scurry, Maus, and Mouse Guard?

What is she supposed to be, some kind of Nordic squirrel?

Minerva Mink is a Mink. Surprising huh?

>Surprising huh?

*Surprising, huh?

Mice Templar.

Some cats are really lazy. Of all 5 I've had in my life, one was so slow and sleepy that he would sleep outside and birds would still come to the feeder. I've watched him grab another of my cats' kills and bring it to me like I wouldn't notice. Even if they are good hunters, they give up very easily.

hi sidewalk

>hi sidewalk

*Hi, sidewalk.

>pretty dumb
I hate this stupid meme

Sidewalk Surfboard go back to phoenix and stop shitting up my board

My nigger