What the fuck I love weebshit now!?

Fuck Oku for that trash ending.
It had such cool potential.

I was amazed at how good the CGI was in this

Compare to the Berserk films and the even worse anime

Gantz is also awesome material

thank you for these

the tit physics in this were on point

They should have left in the American team who was doing shitloads of drugs and trying to fuck it.

Why does it have so many LEDs?

I just got a weird memory kick in the face of the Spyro egg-stealers and Giants Citizen Kabuto Smarties. What the fuck.

You mean the half naked dude is not even in it?
He was my favourite part of that arc after sensei.

Is my favorite dude in it?
What about my favorite edgelords Nishi and Izumi?

They cut musclerider out of the arc and showed that he died before the movie starts. Nishi is in it. I haven't seen Izumi.

ive always liked Gantz, probably because the first time i saw the anime i was really depressed and the idea of actually doing something like that seemed preferable to anything in my life at that point, i only had to die bascially
also them tits

A CG movie was the perfect vehicle for Gantz because it's a stupid incoherent story in the service of weird action, and the movie highlights it perfectly.

But why did netflix do pic related to Blame, that's just unforgiveable

Impressive CGI but what is the point of all of this What are these monsters and why are they hunting them.

I read it a while ago but I think the whole deal was the the monsters are alien scouts or some shit, there will be a massive invasion soon and Gantz is forming teams and preparing people for said invasion.

hikawa all day son

How'd it end i stopped after they got abducted/

This is an interesting take on the Thing.

Didnt read the manga and only watched the anime but wasnt everything that happened once people are zapped in invisible to normal people?
I remember when they go around killing the onion aliens people look in disbelief as the streets were getting destroyed by an invisible force.

um they ask a god alien wat the meaning of life is and he basically says that were all shit or something and it doesnt matter.

They beat the giant aliens. Then they go home and you see a single panel of them hugging their loved ones.

>WHOA DUDE, SICK CG

Movie?

what a fucking cop out, goddamn
did anything happen with the bigger, badder aliens the big aliens were always on about?

Is the scene of that one guy fucking the alien in?

That movie was trash. They cut out so much shit it was disgusting. There will never be a good anime, movie, or videogame about gantz.

Literally no one does it right, the manga is the only thing worth a shit, and the manga goes downhill after a while and never recovers. One of the worst endings of all times.

Uh, they made a new movie? What's the plot, i'm still kinda sad the anime was cut short with that OC season 2. Although I'm not that familiar with the manga

It's the Osaka arc stuffed into 1 movie

litterly Alien refugees and Gantz is training people for something "bigger"

I thought it was some kind of gambling organization, where people would bet on who lasted the longest or who killed the most aliens or some shit like that

>invisible to normal people?
yes until they get to the Oni-arc, where the aliens were visable and the hunters started being visable also

No, it's about stopping alien invasions. There are tons of Gantz balls all over the world, even multiple per country. They're being trained to stop a giant alien invasion

this movie was pretty good coming from someone who never read the manga

i think that is said in the manga some time, and i guess that could still be true
but its all about training for the invasion that comes

I'm not sure I remember that. I think it was those bigger badder aliens that they end up fighting in the end, they just sort of win using 1337 skillz

Watch this on acid

it's probably from
>GANTZ (1).webm
or
>Gantz.O.2016.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264 [MultiSub(Eng,Ita,Por,Rum,Swe,Tur)]v2

>no Cherry

The story of this manga ends in the most retarded way possible, a literal alien invasion.

What happened to Sebastian?

>What happened to Sebastian?
probably was just something created by those Aliens we see in the end
real answer?
the author probably just wanted to finish the manga and just decieded to drop everything, just like he did with the vampires

He was a alien stronger than the final boss who gave humanity gantz.

This film was honestly pretty good.

It's not bad for what it's adapting. Gantz isn't even a good manga, the best part is the tits.

Sebastian was the weird giant God alien that shows up at the end of the manga. At one point when the alien is talking you see his face.

That would be terrible, the giant god thingy seems completely impartial, but Sebastian starts killing people as a joke and to show his powers to the reporter, a truly superiour being wouldn't seek validation like that.

That said, the authour probably didn't think that far ahead and I'm overanalyzing casual trash.

This angelina jolie should've stayed around longer goddamnit.

sebastian showed the exact same indifference to human life as the god alien. While he killed people to prove his point, the giant alien revivess kei (girl), reika, lara croft and the old man just to kill them to prove his point. They are one and the same.