Youtube Livestreaming Channels

What's Sup Forums's opinion on this recent phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HaA04JH4YXg
youtube.com/watch?v=VGwNIbNtRi4
youtube.com/watch?v=1jnMNfrNZSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>le funny tab maymay xD
Kys

This is disgusting when I think people are paying for streaming and pickle rick is just free for people to watch it's unfair.

one guy streaming three episodes and 15 other people streaming a the stream of that stream on repeat

google is the antichrist

I'll sometime put one of the 6000 'low-fi hip-hop beats' channels on while I'm writing. It's good background noise.

It was fucking annoying when it was just FG and American Dad, it's especially annoying now that it's R&M. Every new sugestion on my channel is a different R&M stream.

Fucking stop already

Depends. Does this exist for goof shows?

>goof shows

It's neat if I just want something to fall asleep to.

>Every new sugestion on my channel is a different R&M stream.

Youtube algorithms think you're white. I find if I listen to a few hip-hop tracks I start getting Spongebob streams.

Same. I prefer the mixes though because even my passive listening can get bored of generic sampling.
youtube.com/watch?v=HaA04JH4YXg

You don't pay. Jewtube just hasn't caught up with real time copyright recognition technology

are you retarded or are you like 17
or both

free ice cx

ChilledCow had the best fucking radio, but it's down for another 2 months because of a copyright claim by Studio Ghibli

yes do they have Goof Troop episodes?

>Top and bottom of screen is cut to avoid censors
>Episodes randomly skip or end half-way through
>Consciously aware if kiddies spamming in the comments box for attention

I fucking hate them. These channels are for people who skip the cutscenes in videogames so they can get to the killing baddies part.

When is Sup Forums going to set up a cytube channel? I imagine it would be kino but I'm too lazy to do it myself.

>gorillion fox news and cnn streams at any given time
>get comfy american news whenever I want

youtube.com/watch?v=VGwNIbNtRi4 shit get interesting at night

>Clickbaity tabs
pass
>that autoplay video however
LOL OP DON'T YOU HAVE FRIENDS TO TALK TO THAT SHIT ABOUT

lets make a Sup Forums account and stream kino

>niiiiggggggeeeerrrrrrr

Everything looks fine to me

that's a good idea.....................

Sup Forums used to do this on other websites didn't it

this desu

There are a few Sup Forums channels left on cytube but its mostly otherchans now.

oh so thats why im always recommended spongebob streams

explain, autist

Idk about those 24hours music or other media livestreams, but Ice Poseidon and Hampron Brandon's streams are GOAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jnMNfrNZSA

TEN TOES DOWN

Ice Poseidon has legitimately become kino recently

how so, i havent kept up with him since he got banned from twitch

Always found Hampton Brandon to be trying too hard. Can't really stand that cunt. The aussie lad that called him out was based.

Check out the stream highlights from his sleeping stream, it's on his yt channel

How do you even go through life getting upset over things like this? Are you happy? Do you need a friend?

Play more than one fucking season of American Dad

for you

Dragon Ball Super streams when?

Other fucking cartoons when?

Seriously, anything other than the regurgitated Fox garbage, South Park, Reddit and Memedy and Spongebon would be welcome.