THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! /tv TOLD ME IT LOOKED BAD!

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! /tv TOLD ME IT LOOKED BAD!

I've been waiting for this shit since the trailer dropped. I knew it would be good. Just look at the cinematography and makeup. It's pretty good.

>fat Mexicans love clowns
>America is mostly fat Mexicans
>It is a success
Really make me pause for thought

Newfag redditor, Sup Forums predicted it would break 100 mill

>scares up
>bow

Wtf does this mean?

Mexican clowns aren't the same as American clowns

you are soo bitter your pig skin race is dying out lmao

stupid fucking hollywood lingo

Why do people like you bother with this kind of posting? It's not an achievement to like slurry made for you. Nor is it an achievement to waste time condemning it. Get something meaningful to live for.

Whites deserve extinction

Meme's aside, all this means is that now Hollywood is going to be churning out dozens of really shitty horror movies about clowns. They'll remake all of Stephen King's novels, and they'll scour shitty imitators like Dean Koontz.

I'm not saying IT is bad, haven't seen it, but the only thing that happens after a big, good successful horror film is years of shitty imitations. And this means we'll get record breaking shit.

kill all whites

>pigskin

Kill all niggers, cucks, and kikes

Triggered Alt-Left numale mangina

This triggers the redditor LMAO

>IF IT SELLS THAT MEANS ITS GOOD
This is the mindset that kills quality wherever it sets foot.

blacks love scary movies too

The success of this film could mean the creation of a Stephen King cinematic universe.

>mfw

It is good though

All of humanity deserves extinction.

what did mexicans mean by this

>tv is one person

A lot of people, me included, estimated it would do really good due to looking decent on the trailers and having absolutely no competition at the box office whatsoever.

It has many problems, the clown is not that scary, unnecessary changes to Beverly, Mike who is almost nonexistant and overall the final act which is just boring and falls flat.
Solid try, 3/5, i'd rather watch more of this than ghosts and demons opening doors.

That they are having too much party every night.

>listening to Sup Forums.

Always do the opposite, you'll be in good shape.

"Scare up" is outdated rural slang.
>I'm gonna scare us up some grub.
Nowadays, you'll only hear it as a pun when a horror movie has a decent box office.